The Neighbors Suck Like Us! - Cover

The Neighbors Suck Like Us!

 

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Roger Wedgewood and Tony Benson were both happily married family men, but they were out of town on business often and, naturally, they got horny, since they were red-blooded guys as well as loving husbands.The Wedgewoods and the Bensons lived next door to each other, and while the husbands were out of town a lot, both of the wives were horny as well and both parties found some interesting ways to take care of their urges.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Cream Pie   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Both wearing only bathrobes, Claire and Jerry crossed the lawn and went into his house. The moment they were in the door they heard the sounds of sucking from above.

They exchanged a glance-then a grin.

They tiptoed up the stairs and down the hall and looked into Jerry's bedroom. Both gasped at the sight of the two females embracing in a fervent sixty-nine.

Since one was Jerry's mother and the other was Claire's daughter, there was no need for either of the onlookers to feel embarrassed that a member of their family-their own flesh and blood-should be bi-sexual.

But they sure felt horny,

Claire was licking her lips.

She had never indulged in oral sex with another woman, but seeing her daughter and the sexy neighbor enjoying it so enormously, she realized that eating out a cunt must be a real treat.

And Jerry, although he still wasn't absolutely certain that his mother had sucked his prick and swallowed his jizz, was eager to get involved, too.

Claire slipped out of her bathrobe, letting it flutter to the floor. Jerry followed suit. Naked, they stood in the open doorway, watching.

They were keen to join in, but realized that it would be a shame to interrupt Margot and Debby before those distaff and deviate diners were done.

Claire took Jerry's swollen prick in her hand, frigging him gently. He cupped her firm ass, then dipped his hand into her groin from under her ass cheeks and began to move his fingers in her fuck-slot.

But their mutual caressing was only incidental.

They were both engrossed in the show that they were watching on Jerry's bed.

And waiting for it to end-so that the next act could begin, with additions to the carnal cast.

The lesbian lovers finished up with the agile teenager mounted on the top. Her blonde head was buried in Margot's raven-dark bush, and Margot's face was tilted up, plastered to the teenager's pussy.

They juiced off together, drinking with relish.

When they were through creaming, they stayed locked in the reversed embrace for awhile. Then Debby lifted her creamy face out of that dark groin-and gave a little squeal when she saw her mother and her boyfriend standing together in the bedroom door.

She flipped her crotch off Margot's head and the woman sat up. She, too, gasped when she saw that their lesbian love-making had been watched.

But then Debby and Margot both realized that Claire and Jerry was naked and that they were feeling each other up-and that neither looked shocked or angry or scandalized. Far from it. They were both beaming.

"Errr-you don't mind?" Margot asked.

"Not if you don't," Claire said. Margot didn't seem to understand fully, so Claire went on to explain. "It was really a coincidence. You see, just as your son sneaked over to our house, my daughter came sneaking on over to your house. So you wound up dyking my daughter- and I've been sucking and fucking with your son!"

"Assfucking, too!" Jerry proudly added.

"We sort of crisscrossed, huh?" Debby said. "Jeez, that's really weird. I was coming over here to give you a blowjob, Jerry-and I wound up doing plenty of pussy-sucking with your mom!"

"And I got my blowjob, too-from your mom!" Jerry exclaimed, helping to clarify the bizarre situation. He gave his own mother a questioning sort of look. "Or did I get a blowjob before that, Mom?"

Margot had grace enough to blush.

But under the circumstances, with all of them having done so many naughty things, the wanton woman realized there was no need to be ashamed.

"Yes, darling," she sighed. "It wasn't a dream. It was me. I wasn't sure if you knew-"

"Naw, I figured it was Debby," he said.

They all chuckled over the confusion.

Then the gay laughter faded away and they gazed at each other.

The fun had just begun. It was like a tennis match. They had played out the singles and now it was time for doubles.

Claire and Jerry joined Margot and Debby on the bed, all set to party. Margot, glad that the truth was known and that her incestuous desires, as well as her bisexual ones, were all out in the open, began to kiss her son.

There was nothing maternal about her passionate kiss as they swapped tongues.

Jerry could taste the hauntingly familiar flavor of Debby's cunt on his mom's lips.

And Margot was savoring the delectable residue of both Claire's and Debby's cunt-cum on her son's tongue.

Debby and Claire were just watching, for the moment, thrilled to be spectators.

Jerry ducked his head down to suck his mother's tits. His prick was looming up, neglected for the moment, the fat knob spilling out pre-cum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.