The Neighbors Suck Like Us! - Cover

The Neighbors Suck Like Us!

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Roger Wedgewood and Tony Benson were both happily married family men, but they were out of town on business often and, naturally, they got horny, since they were red-blooded guys as well as loving husbands.The Wedgewoods and the Bensons lived next door to each other, and while the husbands were out of town a lot, both of the wives were horny as well and both parties found some interesting ways to take care of their urges.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Cream Pie   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Debby decided cunt was really delicious. Even while the woman was creaming off in her mouth, Debby was thinking about all the pussy she was going to eat in the future.

She felt pretty sure that half a dozen of her girlfriends at school would be game for cunt-sucking and wondered whose pussy she would be sucking next.

Boy, would the teenager have been surprised if she had known the truth of that!

But that was in the future-the near future.

For the moment, she was still rooting around in Margot's sodden cunt, enjoying her first lovebox lunch.

"I'm finished, dear!" Margot sighed.

Debby stayed down there for awhile anyhow, slurping up the dreamy residue. She had become a confirmed advocate of cunt-diving from the very first, finding that she needed no practice or training or experience-that she knew instinctively how to eat a cunt-and that her tongue was as erotic as her clit.

After a while she looked up.

Margot was fluttering her tongue out like a lesbian proffering a calling card and Debby gave a little squeal when she realized it was to be a mutual munching.

She crawled on up Margot's lush body-in the same way that Margot's son had crawled up Debby's mom's body, in fact, although the girl didn't know about that yet.

Her cunt was spilling out juice plentifully as she rubbed it on Margot's dark vee and then up her tummy. She squatted over the woman's big tits, wiping her pussy on them, her clit brushing the stiff tips and cuntjuice streaming down into the deep, smooth cleavage.

Margot was craning her neck and tilting her face up, eager to get to work on the teenager's pussy. Being eaten out was a treat, but Margot preferred to do the eating, and by this time her tongue was really hot. It was sizzling in her saliva at the prospect of being sunk into a young cunthole.

Debby wriggled up and plunked her pussy down onto the dark-haired woman's face.

Margot began to drive her tongue into the girl's frothy fuckhole and to suck on her engorged clit. She held her by the round cheeks of her sweet little ass and pulled her down as she sucked merrily away.

Debby slid both hands down over her slim belly and used her fingertips to spread her cunt open wide around the woman's mouth, as if she were trying to get her whole face buried up inside her pussy.

Margot fed. Her tongue and lips made moist sucking sounds and her throat was gulping as she swallowed the flow.

Debby's cunt was squishing as it poured into Margot's eager face, adding sweet sound effects to the sucking sensations.

She began to quiver convulsively,

"Drink me, Mrs. Benson!" she gasped. "Ohhhh, swallow from my cunt!"

As the teenager began to climax, Margot fell into a feeding frenzy, biting like a shark. She used her tongue to spoon the cuntjuice into her mouth and her pliable lips were sucking like a vacuum cleaner.

Debby dissolved. As her cunt melted, her fuckjuice oozed out like hot wax and Margot gulped the goodness of a creaming cunt down with rapture.

The final spasm hit the teenager so powerfully that her whole body shook, all her nubile meat jiggling. With a sigh, she fell off Margot's face.

She sprawled out belly-down on the bed.

Margot sat up, smiling dreamily. She bent down and kissed Debby's firm round ass, then began to lap up the crack and to tongue-fuck her tiny shithole.

Having discovered that she had a bisexual lover living in the house next door, Margot was determined to make this first occasion so memorable that Debby would be eager to return for plenty of repeats.

And if Margot's son was fucking the girl, too, so much the better!

Margot was hot to drink her own son's fuck-juice out of Debby's cunt, knowing how scrumptious their cum-juices were and really looking forward to swallowing those succulent sauces at the same time.

She ate out Debby's asshole for a few happy moments, slipping her chin down to give the girl's cunt a few more slurps from the rear.

Then she drew away.

"Wait, darling, don't move!" Margot huskily sighed as she got off the bed.

She walked over to her dresser.

Debby lay belly-down and ass-up, glancing over her shoulder, wondering what was going to happen next. She had an idea that with a lady like Margot, it would be fun.

Margot opened a drawer and fumbled around for a moment. When she turned around, grinning like a fiend, Debby gave a little gasp.

Margot had strapped on a massive rubber prick.

Seeing the sexy female equipped with a gigantic cock was tremendously erotic, and Debby was looking forward to the attentions of the rubber lover.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.