The Neighbors Suck Like Us! - Cover

The Neighbors Suck Like Us!

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Roger Wedgewood and Tony Benson were both happily married family men, but they were out of town on business often and, naturally, they got horny, since they were red-blooded guys as well as loving husbands.The Wedgewoods and the Bensons lived next door to each other, and while the husbands were out of town a lot, both of the wives were horny as well and both parties found some interesting ways to take care of their urges.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food   Cream Pie   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Roger Wedgewood and Tony Benson were both happily married family men, but they were out of town on business a lot and, naturally, they got horny, since they were red-blooded guys as well as loving husbands.

Tonight, three hundred miles from home, the two neighbors and friends went into the hotel bar together, hoping to find some action.

But it looked as if they were destined to be disappointed this particular evening.

There was only one woman at the bar. She was a spectacularly lovely redhead, with big tits spilling out of a low-cut gown and a great ass.

But she was with another man.

Roger and Tony had a drink at the bar, lingering over it, hoping a couple of girls might come in. But they were out of luck. Not a single lady, even an unsightly one, came into the place. They were in the mood of fucking, not drinking, so when the first drinks were finished, they were about to go back to their rooms, where they would have to settle for solitary handjobs.

Then the guy who was sitting with the beautiful redhead came over, grinning.

"You fellas looking for some fun?" he asked.

They eyed him warily. Rut he didn't look like a pimp and Roger said, "Maybe."

"My name is Tom," the stranger said.

They told him their first names, still a bit suspicious of the man's direct sort of approach. Then he explained.

"See, I picked this woman up earlier. Wanda, her name is." He indicated the redhead with a gesture. "Well, she turned out to be a real nympho!"

Roger and Tony were becoming interested.

"So?" Tony asked.

"So I had her up in my room and we've been sucking and fucking up a storm. But she's too much for me. I can't get another hard-on to save my life-and the slut is begging for more! So when I saw you two guys here on your own, I figured maybe you could give me a hand, eh?"

At that point, Wanda glanced over and gave them both a very suggestive look.

Tony and Roger grinned and agreed.

Their cocks began to expand instantly at the prospect of fucking the flame-haired woman. And she made a point of staring at the bulges in their pants and licking her lips. Obviously, there was nothing shy or subtle about this lady-certainly not the type to play hard to get.

So they all went up to Tom's room.

Wanda stripped naked immediately and got on the bed.

Tony and Roger undressed. They supposed that Tom would leave them to it, but he surprised them by taking all of his own clothing off as well.

He drew a chair up beside the bed and settled down happily to observe the action. They saw that he hadn't been totally truthful with them, because Tom had a hard-on as huge as either of theirs.

But if the guy was kinky and would rather watch than use his cock, so what? Roger and Tony, horny and three hundred miles from home, were not about to look a gift horse in the mouth. They figured that probably what their host had meant was that he couldn't get his rocks off again, not that he couldn't get his prick stiff.

Although his balls were suspiciously swollen.

They got onto the bed with the naked woman, one on either side, forming a sex sandwich. They began to kiss her. Her head turned from side to side on the pillow as she kissed one, then the other.

Her mouth was hot and mobile and she French-kissed with enthusiasm, swapping tongues and saliva and panting heavily into their open mouths.

"I'm ready!" she sighed.

They looked at each other, then at her.

She giggled, realizing that these polite gentlemen were waiting for her to select lover number one.

She took Tony's cock in her hand, frigged it a bit, then drew him on top of her. Her knees shot up, her feet pumping. She guided his fat prick into her cunt. Tony braced his knees and tightened his ass.

He shoved his prick balls-deep up her pussy.

She clamped her lush legs around him, holding him tight and preventing him from beginning to fuck.

Roger had moved back slightly, content to wait his turn. With a lady as lovely as this redhead, he didn't at all mind taking sloppy seconds.

But then she beckoned.

"Why don't you come up here?" she asked, twisting her lips around seductively.

Roger grinned gleefully as he realized that she wanted to give him a blowjob. He had only mildly resented the fact that she had selected Tony's cock for her first cunt-stuffing, but now he felt proud that she had reserved his own cock for her sensual mouth.

He got on his knees and slid up.

Her head ducked down and she took his purple cock-knob into her lips. As her hot mouth engulfed the head of his prick, Roger knew immediately that he was in for a real treat-that she was one hell of a cocksucker.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.