What Lana Taught Me - Cover

What Lana Taught Me

Copyright© 2006 by Joris K. Huysmans

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young, inexperienced guy living on his own for the first time becomes more than just friends with the couple upstairs. Sounds like your typical realism-flavored fantasy, right? Well, that's how it started a while back, but then it went in its own direction-- including a truly outrageous climax (with cameos by famous people) which has never appeared online before. Even I didn't know the secrets Lana had to teach... until now!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   BBW  

After that night's show I figured Cindy's virgin act was just that, an act, but as we all talked about it after dinner it seemed like it was for real, or else she was just really, really good at putting on the act. There were two personalities, Cindy on stage and Cindy off, although Lana was starting to make a dent in the latter by coming on to her shamelessly, which Cindy seemed to be responding to, in her shy way. Great, Lana was going to fuck my girlfriend before I ever got to. I hoped at least I would get a front row seat.

I thought maybe she'd come home with us, but she wanted me to take her home, and I got only some brief, timid kisses as she said goodbye. So it was a bit of a surprise when Lana told me that the four of us were going on Friday night to a platoon party. Oh, and she and Cindy were going to perform.

"No fucking way!" I shouted at Bart. "I don't want my girlfriend performing for a bunch of horny Army guys. Especially a big lesbo show-- is that what you meant about 'Don't Ask Don't Tell' not mattering? They leave you alone as long as your wife eats pussy in front of them? So what am I supposed to do during all this? How many dicks am I supposed to suck, and am I supposed to salute them first--"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, don't get your panties in a twist," Bart said. "There is so much more to this than you even comprehend, so just slow down a minute. One, my unit has a well-deserved reputation for openness in sexual matters--"

"Yeah, I'll bet your unit does," I grumbled.

"--not all of which I am at liberty to share with you at this time. Second, Cindy is a free adult, and she seems to be particularly excited about putting on this lesbo show with my wife, so as you've been sampling the forbidden fruit pretty heavily over the last couple of months, maybe you could drop the jealous boyfriend act when you're not even dipping your wick yet, and go with the flow."


Well, I wasn't happy about it, but I had to admit it would be pretty hypocritical of me to object to anything at this point. So there we found ourselves at the rec center on Friday night, surrounded by about two dozen lean and muscular Army guys and gals, cheering and whooping as Cindy and Lana came out on stage in flimsy negligees to the tune of "Baby's Got Back."

Lana sat down in a chair, her legs spread, her ample bosom thrust up and out. Cindy started doing a dance around her, putting her heel up on the chair and letting Lana (but not the audience) gaze right into her crotch, then coming up behind her and grabbing two meaty handfuls of tit as she shimmied down Lana's back.

Then she stood up on the chair, her pussy right in Lana's face. She slid down, interlocking her slender legs around Lana's broad hips, and the two of them kissed, slowly and passionately, while rocking up and down, to the whoops and hollers of the crowd. I noticed that the female soldiers seemed to be just as worked up as the men.

Now Lana stood up and Cindy sat in the chair. Lana pulled her fat, floppy tits out of her top and put one on either side of Cindy's head, squeezing her between them. Cindy turned to take one of Lana's thick nipples in her mouth and sucked on it, grabbing Lana's broad ass as she did. Lana led her by hand out of the chair and onto her knees on the floor. Then she sat down again and spread her legs open. Cindy began kissing her way up her legs and, oh goddamit, she was going to do it. She was going to eat her pussy. Well, that settled it. I had to adjust to the idea that the reason she didn't want to have sex with me was because she liked girls, and more than I liked sucking the occasional cock. Lana spread her lips open with her fingers and Cindy moved in to touch her tongue to them--

Suddenly the music stopped and the fluorescent lights started coming on in sequence, one bank after another, each one clanking and buzzing as it sputtered to life. The whole room seemed to go on alert-- shit, was it a raid? A nuclear attack? Terrorism? A captain strode to the stage and picked up a microphone and immediately began giving orders. "First TSMC, report to barracks and prepare for immediate deployment, re-peat, prepare for immediate deployment." The whole audience, except for Bart and myself, stood up and within seconds had cleared the hall. The captain looked at Lana and Cindy, then out at me. "If our guests and Sergeant Parsons could come with me to my office" were his words, but it wasn't a request, it was an order.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.