What Lana Taught Me - Cover

What Lana Taught Me

Copyright© 2006 by Joris K. Huysmans

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young, inexperienced guy living on his own for the first time becomes more than just friends with the couple upstairs. Sounds like your typical realism-flavored fantasy, right? Well, that's how it started a while back, but then it went in its own direction-- including a truly outrageous climax (with cameos by famous people) which has never appeared online before. Even I didn't know the secrets Lana had to teach... until now!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   BBW  

"I had a really good time," Cindy said, as we sat side by side on swings at the playground down the street. Bart and Lana were right; she was happy to go out with me, she'd been waiting for me to ask, and now it was the end of our first date, and I had no idea what to do. So I moved my swing over, and tried to kiss her.

She kissed back, for a moment, and then moved away. Sitting in swings, I couldn't get any closer without getting up. "I really like you, Ricky," she said. "But I don't want to rush things."

"I'm not trying to rush anything," I said, a bit desperately since of course that's exactly what I was doing. "But I really like you, too, and I'd really like to kiss you for a minute."

It was an incredibly dorky thing to say, but somehow setting a time limit made it okay. She got up from the swing and we went over to a little shaded area, not too visible from the street (but not completely secluded either), and sat down.

"I've been through a really bad relationship once," Cindy said. "It's not something I want to go through again."

"It won't," I said. "What happened? Tell me-- if you want somebody to talk to."

She swallowed hard. "He wanted me to do things that I wasn't ready to do." My lurid porn-fired imagination took over, and I suddenly imagined sweet Cindy in S&M gear or something. "Like what?"

She shuddered at the memory. "He wanted me to... do it with him. And I just wasn't ready for that. And other things... to him. I don't want to feel that kind of pressure from you."

Don't sit in my lap and you won't feel the pressure, I thought. "I don't want to do anything you don't want to do," I lied. "But I really like you and I'd really like to kiss you."

"I want to kiss you, too, Ricky," she said, and closed her eyes. I leaned forward and our lips met, and we kissed on the outside for a moment before I let my tongue slowly travel to her mouth. It met hers, but for the moment she didn't seem to want to let it go any further.

I put my hand around her waist, aiming for that neutral area above the hips, but apparently not quite high enough, because she soon moved my hand up an inch or two. Now I felt her tongue relax a little and I let mine travel in a little further. She seemed okay with that, so now I let my leg rest against hers. She let me do that, too, but her knees stayed tightly together. It was interesting now to be making out (however timidly) with someone who was as petite and bony as Lana was full-figured and womanly.

We kissed like this for a moment but my efforts to go further were resisted at every turn--my hands moved up a little and her elbow clamped down along her side, I stuck my tongue in further and I found myself kissing her ear, which wasn't all bad as I nuzzled her neck and she moaned softly. Then, suddenly, she stood up.

"I think it's time to go," she said. "We should go out again," she added.

"Uh, sure," I said, trying to hide the tentpole in my pants.


Bart answered the door with his shirt off and a beer in his hand. "Hey, tiger, did you get any?"

"Are you kidding," I said, as he let me in and reached for a beer for me.

"We, uh, kissed a little, but that was all."

"Well, kid, the chase is half the fun," he said. "At least, it is till you catch them, then the fucking is all the fun. So you must be having a serious case of the blue balls, all making out and no relief," he said.

I shrugged, a little embarrassedly. "We'll see what we can do about that," he said, and sat down next to me on the couch, rubbing my crotch as my cock rapidly grew again.

"Is Lana here?"

"It's girl's night out," he said. "And boy's night in, if you're willing and you'd like to do something about those blue balls of yours," he said, reaching into my fly and pulling out a hard and until now, rather ignored cock, and dropping to his knees to put it in his mouth.

Bart glided up and down my cock with his mouth, enveloping it with his tongue in a way even Lana didn't seem to get quite right (not that I had any other female for comparison at that point). Meanwhile he roamed over my chest, tweaking my nipples and rubbing me with his rough, manly hands. I wasn't quite sure what else to do, so I just sort of half-heartedly rubbed his back and head as he did it. After my carefully controlled makeout session with Cindy, I was ready to pop, and it only took a little of his attentions before I was coming in his mouth and he swallowed it quickly with each spurt.

When I was done he moved back up onto the couch and pulled my shirt over my head, then put his arms around me and we kissed for the first time. I was getting so I liked the rough hairy feeling of another man, it was so different from a big fluffy pillow like Lana. Since I had just cum, though, I wasn't keen on sucking him off at that second, so I just kind of rubbed his pants and felt his cock getting hard in his pants.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.