What Lana Taught Me - Cover

What Lana Taught Me

Copyright© 2006 by Joris K. Huysmans

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young, inexperienced guy living on his own for the first time becomes more than just friends with the couple upstairs. Sounds like your typical realism-flavored fantasy, right? Well, that's how it started a while back, but then it went in its own direction-- including a truly outrageous climax (with cameos by famous people) which has never appeared online before. Even I didn't know the secrets Lana had to teach... until now!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   BBW  

I knew what I wanted and I didn't know what I wanted. I sniffed the fingers that Lana had pushed up into her slippery wetness, and I knew I wanted more of that. But then I looked at my own cock, rockhard and pink with the day's workout, and... did I want that too? I didn't think so, but that was the deal, according to Lana. Going to bed with her meant going to bed with her husband too, and-- what? Sucking his cock? Letting him fuck me in the ass, for crying out loud? No fucking way. I wanted to get laid by Lana, but I wasn't willing to do all that. No way.

But then I thought of Lana, of that voluptuous, overabundant roundness, of those massive white breasts rolling back and forth under that white chiffon negligee, of her thick meaty thighs spreading open to reveal what must be a red bush covering red slippery lips, of those delicate little pink toes at the end of chubby little feet. I thought of having all those things, and as I pounded my meat, I looked at it, really looked at it for the first time. I didn't really want one of these up my butt, that was clear. But would it be so bad to put my lips on one, to suck on this thing that I had one of too?

As I looked at it a thought occurred to me, and I arranged myself on my mattress on the floor, butt and feet against the wall, and then started pushing my butt upward, into the air, until my back was curved around and my cock was dangling over me. I stretched as best as I could, trying to bring it down far enough that it could reach my mouth. But I couldn't. It dangled there, a few inches from the furthest point my tongue could reach. Well, if I couldn't do that and I was already in this position, I could at least try one thing and see if it grossed me out. I aimed my cock straight at my mouth and thought of Lana, of her big round ass as I smeared my cock up and down her crack. That did it-- the first spurt hit my cheek, the next scored a bullseye on my tongue, the next went even further, hitting my throat. I squeezed out the last drop, which dangled and fell into my mouth, and I tasted it, swirling it around my mouth, then swallowed it before the mood passed. There, I had swallowed cum. But I sure as hell wasn't going to do it with somebody else.

The next morning I went down to see Lana, even before I had a chance to jack off. But she had already taken off for the day, apparently, and that left me with nothing to do. Well, except spend the whole day beating off. I went back downstairs, dug out my stash of Penthouses, put the headphones on to Van Halen (can you imagine that being background music for sex now?) and dropped trou. I was curious about something, and so for the first time I started looking at the guys in the pictorials that had them.

I wasn't exactly converted. Women were soft, round, wet... cute. Guys were, well, guys. Hard (not just there), rough, angular. But maybe I got a little more used to the idea. A cock was an interesting thing, mine was pretty interesting (it certainly got a lot of my attention) and I started to think the other ones I saw in the magazine were kind of interesting too. Maybe I could go down on a guy without freaking out. I wasn't going to go looking for the opportunity, but maybe I could get through it.

The other thing, though, getting boned... that was weird. That was totally gay (interesting that a blow job somehow was now less gay). But some guys liked it, and I knew from my extensive study of human sexuality in the Penthouse Forum section (I'm just relaying the facts here, not sneaking in product placements) that some guys liked a woman to stick her fingers up there. Well, I didn't have a woman handy (yet) but I had fingers, and suddenly I was curious about that.

My first attempt made it clear that some form of lubrication would be required, so I limped to the bathroom and came back with some lotion, then lay back on my stomach with my headphones on and started smearing a glob over my asshole, then sliding a finger inside. The single finger went in easily, and I humped my bed as I drove it in and out. But it didn't really seem like enough, so I smeared my middle finger around in the goo up my crack and slid it in, too. That was a lot to have in there, and it hurt a bit at first. But I soon got used to it as well. In fact it was surprising how agreeable it quickly became.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.