The Hotter The Daughter - Cover

The Hotter The Daughter

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Gerta Beck, a young girl on the threshold of womanhood, is really excited about relationships with men. She turns to her own loving mother who guides her along, and helps her discover and fulfill all her fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

As Gerta and Frankie, both naked as two jaybirds, walked into the kitchen,

Rachel shrieked, "What the fuck are the Beck's running here? A fuckin' whorehouse?"

Frankie slid to the table and sat down, apparently trying to cover his stiffening, naked prick.

Gerta giggled. "Who the fuck wants to know?"

"I do!" Rachel grinned at Frankie, her green eyes running across his bare, hairy chest, his bulging biceps.

She turned to Gerta, who was searching through the refrigerator. "What have you two been doing?"

Gerta took a box of eggs and a package of bacon from the shelf and nudged the door shut with a swig of her bare ass.

"Fucking the shit out of each other!" she laughed. "What do you think?

Playing spin-the bottle?"

She put a fry-pan on the stove and turned on the gas, noting the redhead's eyes were roving over Frankie's body like a kid in the candy store.

She knew her cousin was mentally fucking the huge hunk of meat whose prick had been soaking in her pussy most of the night. But what the shit, she thought. Frankie's got plenty of cock for both of them.

Rachel's eyes darted back to Gerta. "First I find Johnny Peters humping your mother while she's bending over the sink washing dishes, both as naked as you two, when you and Frankie waltz in here with a lover's gleam shining over your fuckin' faces like you've been banging away at it all night long."

Gerta giggled. "We have been."

"All night? You mean Frankie and Johnny spent the night sleeping with you two assholes?"

"Jealous?"

"You bet the fuck I am! Boy, was your mother right when she said you just bloomed!"

Gerta winked at Frankie, smelling the odor of fried bacon. "How many eggs, lover?"

He held up six fingers, his face beaming. Rachel turned to Frankie. "How long are you staying?'

Before Frankie could answer, Gerta piped in. "The whole fuckin' week, I hope."

"A whole fuckin' week?"

"As far as I'm concerned, he can come live with me forever!" Gerta smiled.

"He's that good a lay, huh?"

Gerta broke an egg into the pan. She blew a kiss to Frankie. "The best!"

Rachel shook her head. "You know your mother and Johnny have been upstairs for a couple of hours. Don't you think you'd better look in on them?"

"Oh, shit" Gerta yawned. "Mommie's able to take care of herself."

"Fuck, Gerta," Rachel said. "You look tired. Why don't you go take a nap and I'll finish this poor boy's lunch?"

Gerta stuck out her tongue at her cousin. "Fuck you! And this happens to be our breakfast."

Rachel giggled. "At this hour?" Then she looked back at Frankie. "You must be some hell of a fuck!"

Gerta grinned. "You can bet your fuckin' life on it, cuz." She set a plate of bacon and eggs down in front of Frankie. "Eat, lover. You're going to need your strength." She looked at Rachel and smiled. "Want some too?"

"Cock?" Rachel giggled.

"Eggs!" Gerta corrected, placing another plate before her cousin.

"Well, you can't say I'm not trying."

Gerta chuckled and brushed a kiss on the redhead's brow. "If you're a good girl, maybe I can get you laid."

"Good girl?" Rachel beamed. "For a good lay, I'll go to fuckin' church for a month!"

"How about it, lover?" Gerta tuned to Frankie and laughed. "Would you like to fuck a green-eyed redhead?"

Frankie leaned way back in his chair and grabbed his prick.

"I think that I've got enough meat here for a try at it." he grinned, staring lewdly at Rachel.

But Gerta knew, had Rachel been looking. under the table, that her Cousin would have been awed by the spike that he held in his hand. Gerta could see the lust in the girl's face, could almost feel her cousin s heart pounding in her chest. How succulent Rachel's pussy must be! How dripping wet, oodles of ooze must be seeping into her fuckin' panties.

She remembered how hot and horny for a piece of ass the redhead had been, when they had sucked cunt yesterday afternoon.

They went upstairs.

As Gerta had guessed, Rachel gasped as she entered the bedroom, where Gerta and Frankie had been sucking and fucking for the past twelve hours.

"Son-of-a-bitch! This place stinks like a Spanish fuck-house. You two must have had a fuckin' ball up here!" Rachel shook her head, her eyes darting around the room. "Look at that bed! Sheets stained, pillowcases torn..."

She saw Frankie as he entered the room, her green eyes dropping to his groin. Her mouth hung open.

"Son-of-a-bitch!" she gasped, swing at his well-hung hard-on. "Look at the size of that prick! How the fuckin' hell did you take that much meat up your tight, little cunt? Didn't he rip you apart?"

Gerta felt giddy. "Want to chicken out?"

"No fuckin' way! If you can take that much cock, so can I!"

Rachel walked over to the naked Frankie, who had been standing in the doorway chuckling at the horny redhead, all feelings of his earlier embarrassment erased from his face.

Rachel stood on her toes, wrapping her arms around his neck, her flat belly trapping his cock against her, her big tits crushing against his chest. Her eyes caught his, and she held them with a wanton gleam. They stared at each other for a moment.

"I feel like a fuckin' orphan," she whispered.

"How come?"

"Because I'm fully dressed, and you and Gerta are bare-assed naked."

She was wearing a red, tight skirt and a white nylon blouse.

"I can fix that." He reached around her and unzipped the back of the skirt.

She wiggled her ass, the skirt fell to the floor. Gerta, sitting on the bed watching, saw that her cousin wore no panties. The cheeks of her ass were oyster-white, full, curvy, sexy, tantalizing.

Yesterday, when they had made love, she hadn't noticed how tight Rachel's asscheeks clung together, how they butted so close that. they hid her asshole.

Suddenly, Gerta felt a longing to dig her nose into her cousin's ass-crack, have her nose smothered by those asscheeks. The thought took her breath away. She could almost smell the sweet shitty odor and her mouth watered.

Rachel's white nylon blouse was buttoned down the back, and Frankie's fingers were peeling them one by one.

Tiny brown freckles dotted the girl's back. A think, black narrow bra-strap divided her in two. Her skin was white, smooth, almost like velvet. So nice to rub her cheeks across, Gerta thought, her heart pounding.

Frankie began tugging the soft white nylon down from the girl's shoulders.

Her eyes were still glued to his in indescribable lust, her lips appeared hot, yearning.

Rachel dropped her arms and leaned back as Frankie stripped her blouse from her tits it landed in a heap upon the floor.

Immediately, they stepped into each other's arms again and Rachel lifted her head as Frankie smothered her chin, her face, her neck with hundreds of quick kisses.

"My tits, Frankie!" she moaned. "Kiss my tits!"

Her black bra was strap-less, he unhooked it. It fluttered to the floor.

Gerta could see Frankie's prick, its bulbous head, red, swollen, dripping pre-cum down the purple veined shaft. The shaft wobbled before her eyes like a shining baton, and she sighed as a deep, warm glow of passion grew in her loins.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.