The Hotter The Daughter - Cover

The Hotter The Daughter

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Gerta Beck, a young girl on the threshold of womanhood, is really excited about relationships with men. She turns to her own loving mother who guides her along, and helps her discover and fulfill all her fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

As she and Frankie sipped their wine, Johnny sat down on the overstuffed chair across the room and beckoned to her mother.

"Sit on my lap, Sarah." He winked mischievously.

The woman giggled like a teenager. She walked over to the boy and stretched out across his knees, her hands draped around his neck.

"Now where did we leave off?" Johnny grinned.

Sarah parted her unbuttoned blouse, staring lewdly into the boy's dark-brown eyes.

"You were just about to kiss my tits," she said, almost in a whisper.

Gerta felt her stomach churn. She leaned over close to Frankie's ear. "My god! Are they going to do it right here in front of us?"

Frankie shrugged his shoulders. "Let's see." Johnny had stretched his hands up to Sarah's blouse and was drawing the thin red garment from her shoulders. He tossed it on the floor.

Mrs. Beck's bra was a sheer delight of filmy black silk. She reached behind her back and undid the clasp.

With a slow deliberate motion, Johnny removed the sheer bra from her breasts.

"My god, Sarah!" he moaned, feasting his eyes on the woman's soft white tit-flesh. "You're built like a fuckin' brick shit-house!"

"Kiss them!" Sarah begged, her eyes growing misty. "I haven't had a man's lips on my tits in years!"

Gerta reached back and took Frankie's hand and shoved it under her skirt as

Johnny began to rain a series of hot wet kisses over her mother's tits.

She saw her mother's nipples rise like two pink lipsticks.

Johnny began licking the puckered flesh with short lapping strokes.

It made Gerta begin to grow hot again, seeing her mother fucking around with a man. She flexed her thigh muscles against Frankie's fist and saw her mother throw her shoulders back, making her tits stick out.

Sarah closed her eyes and threw her head back. "Oh, Johnny! That feels so good!"

Gerta shot a glance at Frankie. His mouth was curled into a tight grin.

"This is like a drive-in movie," he mumbled.

When Gerta looked back, her mother was. kissing every inch of Johnny's neck as the boy sucked her tits.

Gerta reached her hand back and found Frankie's zipper. She pulled the catch down and reached inside. His shorts were soaked, with cum.

"My god!" Gerta giggled. "How long have you been saving up this wad of cream?"

"All my life."

She found his cock, curled up. Everything was a mass of sticky, hot jism.

Her hand felt as if she had plunged it into a jar of honey. His cum seeped between her fingers, clung to her knuckles, her palm, her wrist. It made

Frankie's prick feel slippery, slimy-exciting.

"You made quite a mess of yourself," she said, sliding the tips of her fingers up and down his flaccid prick. It felt, soft and warm. His foreskin slipped between her light stroking digits as if she were peeling a lush, ripe banana.

He laughed. "If you keep playing with it, you're going to make me hard again."

"It fuckin' well better! And when it does, I want to lick your fuckin' balls clean!"

Sarah giggled. "Gerta, help me!"

Gerta snapped her head around and saw her mother and Johnny naked on the floor. Johnny was sitting on her big tits. He had her mother's arms pinned over the woman's head, moving his hips back and forth, slamming her face with his hard cock.

"Eat it!" he roared.

"I will, you fucker!" her mother laughed. "Just let my arms go!"

Helpless, Sarah kept moving her head from side to side, trying to dodge the meaty shaft as it bounced up and down across her beet-red face. With each slap, a stream of pre-cum juice dripped from his piss-hole and splashed against the woman's checks.

Somehow, Gerta's mother raised her legs and locked them around Johnny's neck. Taken off guard, the boy tumbled to the floor on his back, and, Mrs.

Beck, quick to take advantage, rolled over on top, clamping her arms around his neck.

Gerta could see that her mother had Johnny's cock trapped under her belly.

Her legs were spread, and she began to wiggle her ass, sliding her body up and down the teenager's lanky body, dry-humping the dazed mother-fucker.

Her tits were crushed into Johnny's hairy chest like two round pancakes and they rocked back and forth as her ass kept humping in wide circular motions.

"Oh, god!" Sarah sighed. "This feels so fuckin' good."

Johnny placed both hands on her ass, one on each cheek, pressing her down harder against his prick. "Christ, Sarah! You sure are one hot piece."

Gerta saw the passion dripping from her mother's eyes, her mouth parted with wanton desire.

"If you have been so long without a piece of ass, as I have, you would be grateful for an only daughter who can fix her mother up with such a handsome young prick."

Her mother's words made Gerta's eyes teary. She squeezed Frankie's soft cock and felt a bubble of cum drip from his pee-hole. Her cunt began to itch.

Johnny kissed the woman. "Sarah, you sure are one for the books."

"So write me a story about it, but not now. Nights are made for lovers."

Sarah lifted her ass and reached down under and grabbed his fucker. "Your cock is squirting all over my belly."

She played with his swollen shaft for a moment, then guided the stiff bone into her cunt-hole.

"I'm going to fuck you!" she purred like a hot she-cat. "I'm going to show you how a good cunt can squeeze a pecker until your cock feels like it's in heaven!"

Gerta saw her mother wiggle her hips and slide downward to engulf his prick. She reached under her dress and guided Frankie's fist up to her pussy.

"Put your finger in me!" she begged. "I'm getting hot again!"

She felt his long middle finger wiggle between her cunt-flaps. It slid up her moist chute, past her clit. His knuckles were hard.

It felt wonderful. It scratched her where her pussy itched. She squirmed and sighed contentedly, her eyes darting to the couple making out on the floor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.