The Hotter The Daughter - Cover

The Hotter The Daughter

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Gerta Beck, a young girl on the threshold of womanhood, is really excited about relationships with men. She turns to her own loving mother who guides her along, and helps her discover and fulfill all her fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Gerta found her mother in the kitchen after she had led Johnny down the stairs from her bedroom and out the front door. Still naked, she wrapped her arms around her mother and grinned.

"He fucked me, Mommie!" she sighed. "It was wonderful!"

Mrs. Beck's arms went around her daughter. She patted Gerta's ass. "I know, baby. I could hear you screaming all the way down here!"

"Tomorrow, he wants me to lay for a friend of his," Gerta added, drawing back. "It made me feel kind of cheap. I thought he loved me."

"Oh?"

"But maybe it made me realize I really only wanted his prick. Is that wrong, Mommie?"

Her mother frowned. "My darling, I told you. Don't do like I did, we all grow old too fast. Fuck when you see someone you like. It's time for love when you get married."

"So, the hell with Johnny, right?"

"Right! So what did you tell him?"

Gerta studied her mother for a moment, and then her lips parted into a mischievous grin. "I promised that I would. If... if he would fuck YOU."

She saw her mother's eyes light up. "Oh, my god, Gerta, you didn't!" Her mother walked to the table and sat down, shaking her head.

Gerta stood at her mother's side. "I thought you'd like the feel of a real prick for a change."

"But of course." Mrs. Beck giggled. "But my own daughter? Fixing her mother up?"

Gerta leaned down and hugged the older woman. "Tomorrow, mother and daughter will show Johnny, and whoever, a fuckin' thing or two!"

Later, lying on her mother's bed, Gerta watched as the woman stripped. She felt proud of the older woman. Her big tits were firm and full. Her skin was soft, pink. Her ass and hips curved gracefully.

Even now, Gerta saw how the woman's moist pussy glowed in the dim lamp light, how her pussylips puckered.

Mrs. Beck undid her hair and it fell in long curls down to her ass. She lay down, nude, next to Gerta on her big bed.

"What kind of a cock does Johnny have?" her mother asked, snapping off the light on the night table.

Thinking about it, Gerta felt a warm glow seep through her loins. "It's wonderful. You'll love it. It's long and fat. For awhile, I wondered if I could get the fucking thing in me."

Mrs. Beck sighed deeply and snuggled her hot check against Gerta's left tit. "I can hardly wait for tomorrow."

Twice during the night, Gerta woke up, hearing her mother's vibrator humming in the soft moon-lit room. She smiled, knowing that her mother was fantasizing about a prick working up a storm between her legs.

The next time she awakened, however, it was not her mother's hand that traced the outline of her slim asscheeks.

"Oh, Mommie! That feels so good!"

The hand found her shit-crack and a finger began toying with her bunghole.

"Mommie, you re making me hot!"

The finger moved down to her cunt-slit.

Gerta rolled over and opened her eyes.

"Rachel!" she squealed, seeing her cousin sitting next to her, her large green eyes shining like a pair of emeralds. "What the hell are you doing to me?"

"Doing to you?" The redhead laughed. "I came over to find out what the hell you're doing to your mother. She and my mom are up in the bedroom making out like two fuckin' tom-cats."

Gerta shrugged. "So what else is new?"

"Don't give me that crap, Cousin," Rachel beamed. "All your mom talks about is how you've got her ass fixed up for tonight."

"I did! Isn't it wonderful?"

Rachel slid an arm under Gerta's waist. "So tell me about it."

"Johnny Peters came by last night and we fucked till midnight." She told her cousin about Johnny's friend, the date they had tonight. Then her eyes narrowed. "How come you're so fuckin' horny?"

"Because, the way they're fucking around up in Mama's bed made my cunt tingle. How long have you been screwing Johnny Peters?"

"Twice in just two days."

Rachel's tongue had started to travel downward, toward Gerta's mound of blonde pussy-hair.

"I can smell his cum all over you!" The redhead giggled. "He must have shot some load into you last night."

Just thinking about Johnny and his big prick made Gerta break out in goosebumps. She spread her legs as Rachel's wet tongue reached the tip of her cunt-slit. "He did. He must have blown six shots up there."

She felt her cousin part her pussy-flaps with the tips of her fingers.

"Mmmnm, so I see! Your hole is stuffed with nice, juice-white cream."

Rachel swiped her tongue deep inside.

Gerta giggled. "What the hell are you doing? Sucking second-hand cock drippings?"

"Mmmm! I love it!"

Gerta reached down and tugged at her cousin's skirt. As if it was a signal,

Rachel undid the zipper and raised her ass.

Gerta drew the thin fabric down the girl's long, sun-tanned legs. She brushed the palm of her hand across the sheer silk panties that covered her cousin's smooth ass and remembered back a dozen years.

"Seems like just yesterday we use to play doctor and nurse," she said softly. "How come we drifted so far apart?"

"Who knows?" Rachel answered, her voice muffled from between Gerta's legs.

"Sometimes I missed you. We were almost like a pair of twin sisters.

Gerta stretched her legs and straddled her cousin, until her wet, crotch was even with Rachel's chin. "Still like to play?"

Gerta saw the girl's pussy under the pink silk between her cousin s legs. A wide streak of wetness stained the narrow band. She lowered her nose and took a whiff.

"Your snatch still smells great." Gerta giggled.

With short lapping strokes, Gerta licked the transparent material and felt

Rachel's legs tremble.

"Tastes good too," she added. "Like salty piss, just like mine.

She felt her cousin scrape her bare cunt with the tip of her tongue. It took her breath away and she gulped.

Rachel laughed. "Not now, it doesn't. Yours tastes like last night's fuck-juice."

"So suck the fuck-cream out of me if you like it so goddamn much!" Gerta moaned.

She felt Rachel work her head deeper between her legs. The girl's fingers began to stretch her cunt-flaps open. Then Gerta felt her cousin's lips press tight against her pussy and she began to suck like she was sucking a raw egg out of its shell.

"Oh, my god!" Gerta moaned as the suction seemed to start her insides flowing. "Rachel, what are you doing to me!"

The bottom of her stomach seemed drawn into her cunt-tube, great gobs of last night's fuckjuice flowed in a torrent of hot goo into her cousin's mouth.

She felt Rachel's lips collect the gooey gravy and then swallow a mouthful as she guzzled Gerta's rich, ripe pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.