The Hotter The Daughter - Cover

The Hotter The Daughter

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Gerta Beck, a young girl on the threshold of womanhood, is really excited about relationships with men. She turns to her own loving mother who guides her along, and helps her discover and fulfill all her fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Gerta slept late the next morning. The bright summer sun beamed through the windows when she finally opened her eyes. She stretched her arms and reflected upon last night's adventure with her beautiful mother.

She sighed, remembering her mother's affectionate, early-morning kiss awakening her.

Life was so wonderful!

The heavenly dildo was still embedded deep inside her damp cunt. Crossing her legs, she squeezed her cunt-flaps, feeling the rigid shaft quiver ever so slightly against her tender, puffy pussy-petals. The exposed eight inches of latex swayed between her legs.

Gerta giggled softly to herself. It was as if her whole life had changed. A warmth seeped through her body.

She felt no sense of guilt. The night spent with her mother had been all too wonderful, too joyous, for it to be wrong. Her mother's room, the whole house, seemed to have changed too. It seemed so different, so sexy.

The sheets were still damp under her ass from her orgasms last night. She whiffed the odor of pussy-juice and it took her breath away.

But then she began to wonder about herself. Was she a lesbian? Worse, what about having sex with her mother? Was that incest? But what wrong did they do?

All thoughts of going back to sleep faded.

Yanking the dildo from her pussy, she laid it upon the night table and ran down the stairway to the kitchen, still naked.

Her mother's warm smile greeted her.

"Oh, Mommie," she said, wrapping her arms around the woman's neck. "What a wonderful night we had sleeping together."

Her mother chuckled. "It was nice, loving my dear little baby."

Gerta kissed her mother's cheek, hugging her tight.

"What would I ever do without you, Mommie?" she asked. "I know so little about boys and sex. I'm still worried about tonight."

"Just don't do what I did. I lost my first Prince Charming because my mother told me to wait until I had a ring on my finger. You must take care of your man, my darling, or a man will find someone else. Besides it's much more than reading about it in a book!" she laughed.

Gerta grinned back. "Right now, I feel so fuckin' hot and horny I could screw every guy in town! Just thinking about fucking makes my pussy so nice and warm."

The older woman gave her a knowing grin. "I know how you feel!"

But her mother didn't know how she felt.

Her head spun.

For one thing, was she really afraid of losing Johnny--or, just his prick?

Did she want his cock or his love?

Later, at the supper table, Mrs. Beck winked at Gerta. "You won't want me around here tonight, I'll go see your Aunt Clara. Maybe Clara might feel like fooling around."

That evening in her bedroom, she deliberately chose a thin, white nylon, see-through blouse and a short, white skirt. As she slipped into her outfit, her mother came into the room.

She eyed Gerta. "The blouse, yes. But take off the bra!"

"But, Mommie..."

"But Mommie, nothing. Who are you dressing for? Some kind of a priest?"

Gerta laughed and removed the white bra. Taking a second look at herself in the mirror, she was pleased to see how her firm, young breasts puckered through the thin nylon. Her appearance made her feel sexy, wanton--so she stooped down and slid out of her panties, too. The air on her cunt felt good.

Her mother stepped back. "Yes, the panties also. If you're going to fuck around with the bees, you better use some honey."

Gerta giggled, feeling ravishing. "I can hardly wait till Johnny sees me."

Her mother winked. "I promise, he will get an instant hard-on."

With a dab of bright red lipstick and a touch of blue eye-liner, she waited for Johnny, her pussy-lips drooling in a hot, inflamed passion.

When, a short time later, a beat-up Ford pulled up in front of the house, she ran to the door to greet him.

Instantly, his arms slid around her thin waist and they shared a sweet, simple kiss.

"Christ, Gerta. I never knew you wore sexy things like this," he said, eyeing her big tits which showed through the blouse.

"I wore it just for you. Do you like it?"

He drew her close. "Like it? I love it! I can even see that little mole on your left tit."

As they sat on the couch, their kisses grew stronger, hotter. His hands began to work slowly down her back, sending a delicious current of excitement racing through Gerta's veins.

She could tell that he was experienced from the way his hands touched her sensitive nerve endings.

He moved his tongue against her teeth and she opened her mouth wide. Tiny bubbles of spit collected in the corners of her lips as their tongues dueled. His tongue caressed her teeth, her cheeks, her gums.

"Oh, Johnny," she sighed. "After last night, I want you to know that I'll fuck you anytime you want me to."

His eyes kept darting to her see-through blouse. It made her blood boil.

How right her mother had been to insist on the bra.

"Anytime?" he asked with a soft grin. "You must have liked what I gave you!"

She leaned back on the couch.

"A good German girl knows how to take care of her man." she smiled, feeling his hand slide up her long, tapered leg.

She spread her knees and his hand crept higher.

Leaning over, he kissed her again. "What you got last night was just a sample, honey. If I had known that you were such a hot pussy, I would have taken things a lot slower. I was so hot for you, I spilled half my load getting into your cunt."

Her lips trembled and a shiver, from deep inside her, quaked, as his chest pinned her tits against his hard, lean body. She felt his cockshaft growing against her leg.

His fingers found her crotch. She had removed her panties, along with the bra, and his nails rubbed her moist cunt-flaps. He parted her puffy cunt-lips and the raging fire in her pussy turned into a hot volcano.

Fighting to catch her raging breath, she moaned. "Oh, Johnny! You're the first one to ever touch me down there."

He grinned as his finger found the tight tissues of her pussy-flaps. He pressed his finger between her hot, gooey cunt-lips.

"And this?" He grinned, wiggling his knuckle. "How does this turn you on?"

"That's even better."

"Last night, I didn't know you were a virgin," he said, drilling deeper into her slushy pussy.

"You mean my cherry?"

"Yeah. The way you opened up for me, I thought you'd been screwed before.

It all happened so quick."

"I cherried myself, a long time ago. But tonight, what's left is all yours."

"Every bit?"

"Yes, my cunt, my tits, my ass, whatever you want," she replied, lowering her hand to his cock-bulge.

His cock throbbed under her palm. Mother was right once again. Instant hard-on!

"Just don't hurt me."

She mashed the swollen bone tight against his leg, and moved it up and down under his Levi's.

"It's so stiff!" she sighed. "I never got a chance to see it last night."

With one finger up her cunt, her pussy sloshed streams of juice. His thumb fondled her thick thatch of blonde pussy-hair. Her heart pounded in her chest so hard that she could hardly breathe.

"You're so beautiful, Gerta," he sighed. "Would you unzip my fly? I'd like to feel your fingers on my prick-skin."

"Don't ask, my darling," she told him, ever so softly. "Just tell me what to do! I want to please you."

"You do know what you're saying?"

"Yes," she sighed.

"Then unzip my friggin' fly!" he grinned, a twinkle glowing in his dark-brawn eyes.

Her lips parted in a hot lusty grin. "That's the way I'd like you to talk to me. It's so fuckin' naughty, it makes my cunt burn."

She fumbled for the zipper, drawing it down.

"Now take my fuckin' prick out."

Eyes glued to Johnny's crotch, she slid her hand inside his slacks and fished for the hard shank of his cock under his tight briefs. She felt the hot, throbbing hulk and yanked it out.

The thick hunk of cock-meat reminded her of the dildo she and her mother had used last night. Only this prick was real man-meat-hot, alive, quivering and wet. It felt so much better than the piece of cold latex that had fucked her last night.

His bright red cock-head throbbed in her hand and dribbled thick drops of cream from its piss-hole. It wobbled before her like a shining fat spike.

She watched as a big gob of goo dripped from the tip and ran slowly down his shaft, trickling on her hot fingers.

Gerta looked up at Johnny. "I want to see what your prick tastes like."

"Better yet," he chuckled. "Why don't you lick where that measly drop came from. Would you go down on me, Gerta?"

She nodded, then lowered her head to, his bulbous cock-head.

Johnny stretched his legs out on the couch. "Lick the fucker!"

She opened her mouth and engulfed the tip of his hot cock into her warm mouth. Her tongue swirled around the mass of cock-meat, sucking his piss-hole.

"It tastes fishy," she moaned. "But I like it."

"Keep sucking."

"Yes, my darling," she moaned, thrilled as she bobbed her head up and down along the long, fat fuck-shaft. She felt his thick cock-head rub against the back of her throat.

"Oh, honey!" he groaned. "You sure do know how to suck cock!"

Her fingers slid down to the base of his prick and held his balls. She cupped the fat balls with her other hand and pumped her head up and down his throbbing shaft with a renewed frenzy.

He humped his cock at her mouth. Like the vibrator, last night, his prick slid down her warm throat like a stick of slick butter. He began moaning.

She liked the power she seemed to have over him as her lips glided over his rock-hard prick. She squeezed his balls harder and gently bit the tip of his prick.

She kept swallowing his milky cream as quickly as it drooled from his piss-hole. Everything was so wonderful, until he pushed her head away.

Her eyes darted to his face. His cheeks were flushed scarlet. He was panting.

"I-I have to rest awhile," he puffed. "I'll... I'll spill my friggin' nuts if I don't."

"Shit!" she groaned. She was just beginning to really get, started.

"I'd like to suck your tits. I'd like to see your beautiful body, lick your cunt. If I shot my wad now, I'd be conked out. It would be all over. And we may not have too much time left before your mother comes home."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.