The Hotter The Daughter - Cover

The Hotter The Daughter

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Gerta Beck, a young girl on the threshold of womanhood, is really excited about relationships with men. She turns to her own loving mother who guides her along, and helps her discover and fulfill all her fantasies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

"I don't know about that bedroom of yours, Gerta," Mrs. Beck said, when

Rachel went home. "If it were mine, I'd call in the fumigators."

Her daughter, still naked, sat at the kitchen table sipping a frosty can of cola.

"Well, it's my room, Mommie. I like the sexy smell. It reminds me of all the good fuckin' times I've had up there. It makes my pussy feel all warm and itchy. Every time I go in there, I get hotter than a piece of shit." Her mother laughed.

"So tell me. What were you and Johnny doing to Aunt Clara?"

"Oh, my god, Gerta! You should have seen those two fucking each other like a couple of horny rabbits!"

"I can imagine it--if Aunt Clara's anything like you."

"And Johnny made a few phone calls. Some of his friends are going to drop by."

"Holy shit! You're really turning this place into a cathouse!"

"I ordered beer and wine. We'll send out for pizzas when we see how many come."

"If I know Johnny's crowd, the whole town will be here."

Her mother laughed. "Johnny guaranteed they're all good fuckers."

"I can see Mommie's making up for lost time, fast. The party will probably last all night."

"All weekend," her mother corrected, with a smile on her face that was ecstatic.

Both Frankie and Johnny were dozing in the upstairs bedrooms when Gerta climbed the stairs. She closed her mother's door. She went down the hall to her room.

It was true, the room did reek of fuck-juices. She stretched her naked body next to Frankie on the stained sheets. His cock was hard.

She elbowed his ribs. "Lover? Are you sleeping?"

His eyes opened.

"Lover? I think I'm in love with you."

"Stick your prick in me."

"You mean you wanna fuck again?"

"Not really." She told him about the party, the beer and pizzas. "Let's rest for tonight. Just put it in me, lover-boy, so I can go to sleep with your thing in my cunt."

They rolled, so that their bodies faced each other. She closed her eyes and sighed as Frankie humped his hips and his twelve inches parted her cunt-lips. It slid up into her tight fuck-tube.

"Aaaaahhhhhh! That feels so good!" she moaned.

Gerta had no idea how long they had lain there, connected together by

Frankie's stiff prick, but when she awoke, the sound of music blared from the stereo downstairs and the room rocked with echoes of yelling, screaming, teenagers having a ball.

Frankie shot up from the bed like a shot of hot jism blasting up a virgin's cherried gash. He drew on his green slacks and bolted for the bedroom door.

"I'll see you later!" he yelled over his shoulder. "I smell fresh cunt!"

Gerta shrugged her shoulders, but a tear formed in the corner of her eye.

Men! They're all alike! And she was just starting to go for him!

Shit!

It took the edge off the party. First Johnny, then Frankie. All they wanted was a piece of ass.

But she was no different. A sex-starved schoolgirl! That's what she was!

Only wanted their cocks.

But she really thought Frankie was different. That he cared for her! It hurt when he had been so fucking blunt... fresh cunt, indeed! He had seen the last of hers!

The room did stink. Her mother was right, it needed a good airing out. Just like her mind! She opened the windows and tore the bed apart.

There was nothing she could do about the mined mattress, but she sprayed it with jasmine scented perfume, then, she sprinkled a can of powder on the stains. She made up the bed with fresh, clean sheets, and felt more relaxed.

But then she got a load of her body odor. She smelled awfully. How low had she let herself fall! Her own precious body, a stinking cesspool!

She ran into the bathroom and drew a tub of steaming hot water. Leaning back in the sudsy bubbles, she sighed and reached for a fresh washcloth, soaping into a rich, foamy cone. She parted her legs and began working the sudsy washcloth inside her cum-filled cunt. She began humming, as the cloth wound deeper into her just-fucked cunt. She moaned as the itchy soap made her cunt burn with a familiar desire.

Giggling, Gerta began slowly pulling the cloth from the depths of her fuck-tube. The course nap tickled, as it moved across her clit.

She found her mother's douche bag on the back edge of the tub and filled it with clear water from the tap.

She patted her pussylips, easing the black syringe between her cunt-flaps.

Again Gerta moaned as a stream of warm, clear water filled her fucktunnel with a gusher that made her heart sing.

Once again, she smelled of freshness and jasmine. Her cunt felt refreshed, clean.

She toweled herself dry and lay down naked on her bed, half conscious of the stereo blaring in the rooms below.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a shadow at the window.

She almost shit.

She ducked to the floor, and crept to the window ledge. Slowly, she raised he eyes-to the level of the windowsill.

Another pair of dark-brown eyes stared at hers from the other side of the window. It was a kid!

With a flash, she raised the window and grabbed hold of a head of dirty brown hair. With a yank, she drew the small boy over the windowsill and into her room. He landed at her feet, ninety pounds of squirming, kicking kid.

She saw that she had frightened him. He began to struggle, rubbing his dirty face with a much dirtier hand. His clothes were filthy, smeared with mud and grime as if he had slept in them for a week.

He started to get up.

Gerta put a foot on his chest and pinned him to the floor.

"What the fuck are you trying to do to me, kid?" she yelled. "Rip me off?"

"No, honest!" he cried, staring at her pussy.

"Then what? I'll call the guys from downstairs, if you don't tell me the truth."

"I was just looking."

"Looking at what?"

"You!" he grinned.

"Me?"

His dirty face beamed. "Yeah. I saw you bare-assed the other day and climbed up your porch roof for a better look. You got nice tits!"

"A fuckin' Peeping-Tom! Where do you live, squirt?"

"Far from here. I ran away."

She reached down and taking the dazed boy to the bed. "You smell like a fuckin' pig pen. How long have you been watching me?"

"A couple of days."

"Then what do you do, squirt, jerk-off?"

"Sometimes."

Gerta giggled. "Well, at least you're honest. Have you ever had your pee-stick up a girl's pussy? I'll bet you're a damn good-looking kid without the dirt."

He blushed. "Naw, I ain't that lucky."

"No shit. Maybe I'd let you fuck me, but I don't fuck around with kids."

"Everybody says that. I bet I'm almost as old as you are."

"Well, get tour stinking clothes off before you make me puke and maybe we'll find out. I'll give you a bath."

"Bullshit!"

"Want me to call the guys downstairs?"

He studied her face for a moment. "What the fuck are you running here-a fuckin' cat-house? I looked in one of the windows downstairs and everyone's feeling each other up."

"A fuck-party, if it's any of your business."

"Can you fix me up with a piece of ass?"

Gerta shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe."

His face lit up. "For ass, I'd let the fuckin' devil give me a bath!"

He undid the buttons-on his greasy shirt, and slipped it to the floor.

As Gerta watched, a warm glow began to grow in her loins. Her eyes followed his every move. It was true, he was much older than he looked. A handsome young Adonis, just budding into manhood.

He stood up and unzipped his jeans and his face blushed beet red when he dropped them to the floor. His young prick began to get hard.

She shivered as his soft prick began to harden. As she led him into the bathroom, the music blaring downstairs made Gerta's head spin. Every minute it grew wilder.

While she drew his bath, he took a seat on the toilet, his eyes rolling over her nakedness like a cat stalking a mouse.

"What the fuck do they call you, honey?" she asked as he stepped into the hot tub, his feet as black as his hair.

"Jack." He sat down in the water.

She started soaping his long, naturally curly hair. "You're going to be a knockout as you grow older, Jack."

He squirmed under her.

She rubbed the soap down around his shoulders as the grime melted from his body. The way he stared into her eyes began to make her feel all warm and tingly inside. Her cunt began to itch. What a pet he'd make sharing her bed on a cold winter night.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.