Peach Roses - Cover

Peach Roses

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - He was a troubled kid hoping for a good future. She is a normal girl who doesn't have many friends. An online relationship turned real.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex  

The next morning dawned bright an early. Tay had finally left the store at about 10:30, long after she originally wanted to leave but things kept coming up. She got Dani, up and dressed and was eating breakfast in the kitchen when her parents showed up.

"Morning, honey," Chase told his daughter before giving her a hug and a kiss.

"Morning Daddy, mom," Tay replied to them both, and then got a hug from her mom.

"Are you ready to depart from the little one for a while" Jae asked her daughter as she shed her coat.

"Not really but it's okay, I have tons of things to do this week and then we have to re-coop, so I'll be busy, better her with you where you can spend time with her than with me when I'm going to be running around like crazy."

"Of course, you have that music person coming here" Chase announced as they made there way into the kitchen by Dani.

"Daddy, its music artist and he goes by the name of Suave."

"Well, which ever one it is, he better bring in good sales and a good crowd"

"I'm sure he will Daddy, Jess put up the posters yesterday and we got a huge crowd staring at them"

"Wonderful," Jae told her.

"Well, kiddo are you ready to spend a whole month with Grandma and Grandpa" Chase asked Dani.

"Oh, yes. Auntie Tay said you were going to take me shopping and to the Zoo, I can say my whole alphabet!" Dani announced.

"Goodness!" Jae exclaimed, "That is wonderful"

"Well, I can see we will have an interesting month a head of us." Chase said, "Is everything ready for her, her teacher knows"

"Dad, she's not in kindergarten yet, next year, then you'll have to wait for summer to take her, but yes the teacher knows she's not going to be there for a whole month, she would like a souvenir from Wisconsin." Tay replied.

"Really, maybe we can do something about that. What else has to be done?"

"Oh, just some of her clothes, which I don't know why I even pack for her since you guys have a whole room filled with toys and clothes already but I know there are some things that are her favorite right now, plus her bears and some other things."

"Well, better get it all, we can't exactly turn the plane around."

"Whatever, Daddy, you own the plane you can turn it around if you want too"

"Well maybe I don't want too... Jae, honey, why don't you help Dani get the rest of her things together." Chase told Jae.

"Yes, dear," Jae replied with a sharp look at Chase as she gathered Dani up and went up to her room.

"Tay, we think you should come back home for a while, take a break,"

"Daddy, I'm fine"

"You don't look fine, you look tired. What's bothering you?"

"Nothing, I just had some dreams last night"

"About"

"About the baby and everything"

"Why?"

"Well, he's here, in town"

"That son of a bitch!"

"Daddy, no, he didn't know, I never told him, you know that."

"Doesn't mean I don't want to tear him apart for what happened. Just like your uncle's, Jaden, Jason, and James, all want to.

"I know, daddy, but he didn't know, he didn't even break my heart"

"Now, that is a lie."

"But he didn't know he did, so I can't hate him for that. He doesn't know he broke my heart, he doesn't know about the little girl that I lost that was his. Daddy, I lost her, not him."

"Oh, baby, no; you didn't lose her, it was something that just happened, and nothing could have been done about it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.