Gwen's Coming Out Party

by EazinAlong

Copyright© 2006 by EazinAlong

Erotica Sex Story: After her return from Gracely Hall, Gwen's parents invite some friends -- and their offspring -- to a Coming Out Party for Gwen. She debuts in a unique way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   ENF   .

Gwen and Thad had always been close to each other as brothers and sisters go. It had been a strain for Thad not to tell Gwen the secrets of Gracely House in the two years since he graduated from there.

It had been yet a bigger strain not to introduce her to the delights a male and female can produce together. Thad was at an age when every boy has always been ready to answer the call of a lusty female. Yet even the popularity he'd enjoyed among women after returning from Gracely House, had not quenched his desire to take his sister.

Now that the final barrier between them had fallen, Thad and Gwen spent considerably more time together. He particularly enjoyed the pleasures of an eager companion in the mornings to help soothe the raging hard-ons with which he often awoke.

That knew he could present himself at Gwen's door and she would fall to her knees to drink some "morning cream," as she liked to call it. Carolyn often saw her children rutting at all times of the day; they never closed the door.

Gwen expanded her horizons quickly, realizing that the staff that she'd always taken for granted at Markham Hall had uses that had never before occurred to her.

The day after spreading her legs for Thad the first time she seduced a gardener's helper behind the barn. She bent over a work table while he took her the same way as a stallion over a mare. She came while he thrust into her.

But by Saturday morning the opportunities to re-acquaint herself with the staff were pushed aside by the hustle and bustle of preparing for Gwen's coming-out party that night.

This wouldn't be an ordinary debut, of course, not at Markham Hall. This was a special event customary among those who had graduated from Gracely House. This would be Gwen's official entrance into the decadent and debauched rituals of Belinda Gracely's disciples.

Butlers rearranged furniture, cooks prepared hors d'oeuvres and maids arranged flowers and pillows about the main living room.

Gwen relaxed, eager for the evening's festivities. She didn't know the details of what would happen, but she was certain it would be pleasurable. That had been her attitude since about the third day at Gracely House, and it had stood her well so far.

In the late afternoon, maid Melissa led Gwen to her room to prepare for the evening. Gwen bathed, and Melissa applied powders, creams and perfume to her body, rubbing skillfully in those places that would stimulate Gwen for the night's activities.

Donning a light robe, Gwen walked downstairs with Melissa. The final arrangements were in place, and the guests would be arriving any minute. Nearly a half-dozen families were expected to attend, each bringing at least one young graduate of Gracely House in addition to the gentleman and lady of the house.

A sturdy table had been moved to the entry hall, about ten feet from the front door. It was covered by soft quilts topped by a velvet cover that hung nearly to the ground, giving the overall impression of an altar.

"You will greet the guests here," her mother told her, "on the table."

"What do you mean," Gwen inquired.

"You will lie naked on the table with your legs open. The first view the guests will see when they enter is between your legs. They need to see what the celebration is all about, don't they?"

"I guess so," Gwen responded, lust rising in her chest and moisture collecting in her dell -- surprised and excited by the idea.

"The guests will arrive soon, and we've got one last preparation to make. Gwen, you should take your place now."

Gwen shed her robe, revealing her nudity to her mother, to Melissa and to the doorman Charles, who watched impassively. Gwen had sucked Charles twice in recent days; she enjoyed his effusion down her throat.

She sat on the edge of the table and swung her feet up. Lying back she could study the patterns in the paper on the ceiling and the soft shadows thrown by the half-lit chandelier.

"Spread your legs, darling," her mother said, and Gwen complied, pulling her knees up and planting her feet on the table a foot and a half apart.

"Take her temperature," Carolyn Markham instructed Melissa.

The maid stepped forward and inserted a finger between Gwen's legs, exploring the slit and the opening. Discovering heavy dew, she slid in another finger and played with Gwen's sex.

"M-m-m-m-m," the girl said softly.

"I do think she's excited, Mrs. Markham. She's ready for penetration, I believe."

"Good. I hoped she would be eager. Gwen, are you ready to present yourself tonight?"

"Yes, mother. I'm looking forward to it."

"Good. But before anyone arrives, we have one last preparation. Phillip, come here."

After a moment, Gwen's father appeared from the back hallway, a snifter of brandy in one hand. He wore a robe, but it didn't conceal the stiff, long prick that bounced above his sac.

She'd never seen her father's member, and she stared as he walked past her to the end of the table where her charms were exposed.

"Gwen, you're beautiful. How's it been to have a young man pleasuring himself in your belly? Have you enjoyed it?," he asked.

"Oh, yes, father, immensely. I like it so well."

"Good. I've long thought it important that men and women know how to please one another. Too many men regard a woman as a place to rut rather than as a place to discover. We should spend more time experimenting and seeking new opportunities," Gwen's father intoned.

"Phillip, you should proceed before the guests arrive," Carolyn Markham rejoined as she stepped forward and grasped his turgid rod. She pumped it up and down slowly, raising his fever to a higher level.

Having affirmed his readiness, Mrs. Markham moved to one side of her daughter while Melissa moved to the other. Together, they slid Gwen down the table so that her bottom was perched on the edge while she held her legs apart in the air. Gwen pulled her wings apart and welcomed her father inside.

Mr. Markham was a scant 24 inches away after Gwen had been moved into position. He stared at her naked form, gazing up and down her body at her young charms.

Melissa reached between Gwen's legs and spread the lips that hid her bijou. The abundant wetness glistened in the light, obvious to anyone who looked, especially Gwen's father.

Mr. Markham stepped forward between his daughter's legs, and his prick bobbed above the light curls that decorated her mound. The maid reached to grasp it, wrapping her hand around the solid shaft.

He stepped forward, and Melissa guided his turgid rod to the mouth his daughter's pussy. With the tip planted at the opening, the maid removed her hands from the private parts of father and daughter, freeing them to begin the ancient rite.

Slowly he pushed his hips, sliding the hard rod into Gwen. He snorted as her young cunt gripped his staff. Mrs. Markham and Melissa stood at Gwen's head, watching her father take her for the first time. The butler at the door watched, too.

Without emotion, Phillip Markham began sliding his prick in and out of Gwen's sheath. The long, slow strokes stretched the walls of her cunt, sending delicious shivers up her spine. He sipped his brandy.

"Play with your titties for your father," Gwen's mother said.

Gwen reached for her breasts and massaged them slowly, allowing the sensations to enhance the pleasures rolling up from between her legs while she looked at her father admiringly.

The father's pace quickened when Gwen rubbed her nipples with her thumb and forefinger. The veins in his neck were more prominent, and his face reddened. With one gasp, he plunged into her to the hilt and stayed there, pumping the first delivery of paternal jism into his daughter's pussy.

"Very good, Gwen. That's a nice, tight twat you've got there. You'll be popular at the party," Mr. Markham said before withdrawing his red staff from Gwen and walking away.

Mrs. Markham and Melissa returned to Gwen's side to slide her back up to the center of the table while she kept her legs spread and stared into her mother's eyes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.