The Master's Project (2) - Todd And Lizzie - Cover

The Master's Project (2) - Todd And Lizzie

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Todd didn't know he was a voyeur, and Lizzie didn't know she was an exhibitionist. Neither of them knew they'd be attracted to their own daughter. Then Bob interviewed them for his project and everything changed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

It didn't happen that night.

The rest of that night was spent in Rachel learning how to do this fascinating thing her mother had done with her mouth and hands. She practiced on both her father and me, announcing that Daddy tasted better, but she liked how my penis felt in her mouth more. She added, fluttering her eyelashes at her father, that she only liked it a very tiny bit more. She watched avidly as her father mounted her mother, crawling up behind Todd as he rutted into his wife, and playing with his flopping balls, causing him to grunt and cum.

The last thing she did was sit on the couch and masturbate herself and me to one more orgasm. This time she wanted to feel my spunk on her skin again, and I painted her breasts with it. She rubbed it all over and would have rubbed her pussy too, but Lizzie stopped her by covering her daughter's pussy with her mouth. After that, Rachel was satisfied.

We cleaned up. Rachel went to bed with her parents. I was invited, but the bed looked awfully full with the three of them in it. Leaving them as a family, I slept on the couch instead.

Perhaps, in an attempt to encourage Rachel that there were things to do with friends other than sex, the next morning there was no hanky panky. We had breakfast, and after a long kiss from Lizzie, and a short but warm one from Rachel, I left. Lizzie said she'd call me to arrange another appointment.

I was actually surprised, in a way, but I didn't ask any questions. I was fully aware that my relationship with this family, while very close, wouldn't be permanent.

Lizzie did call a few days later, and specified a particular date for our next meeting.

"Rachel will have just finished her period if things go normally," she explained.

It's not every day you get picked to deflower a virgin while her loving parents watch.

"You're sure you want to let her go through with this?" I asked.

"She is, and you must know by now that she's very stubborn," laughed Lizzie.

"I could always use a condom," I said. I didn't want to. No man does. But I would if asked to.

"I don't think so," said Lizzie. "With somebody else yes. You're special. I know you'll do your best to protect her, but I thought we should make it as natural as possible. If she's like any other woman, sooner or later she's going to want to know what it feels like to have one of those things go off inside her. We may as well get that out of the way now. For now we'll just time things very closely to be as safe as possible. Later, after her curiosity is satisfied, we can require her to use protection from then on. I don't want to put her on the pill and have her thinking that protects her from everything. I want her to think protection is her responsibility, and that she can't depend on any man for that. I'm hoping it will be a while before we face that, but someday I know she's going to find a boy she likes and things will proceed naturally. There won't be anything I can do about it then."

After we hung up I sat and reflected on how truly odd the situation was. Ralph and Tanya had been odd, but this was really way out there. Actually, I was young enough, and inexperienced enough, in one sense, that I didn't realize how completely aberrant things were, at least compared to the average family.


I arrived at Lizzie and Todd's at the appointed time, and was met by a very in-heat Rachel. This time I got a long, wet kiss, just like her mother had given me the last time I left. I got a nice pelvic grind too, which produced a result that delighted Rachel.

It was almost anticlimactic when, after supper, Rachel positioned her parents on chairs beside their bed. I thought it was interesting that she chose THEIR bed, but Lizzie was trying hard not to laugh, and Todd looked very serious, so I didn't say anything.

It was almost technical. Rachel undressed me and then herself, darting looks at my penis, which was ramrod straight. She settled herself on the bed, wiggled until she got comfortable, and then instructed me to join her. There was no romance involved in this situation at all, at least not in the beginning. She was a woman on a mission.

She instructed me to kiss her, and then which nipple to suck first, and when to change. She was like a kid with a new toy, impatient and eager. I was worried at first that she'd be dry, but apparently she'd been excited about this for hours before I got there, because when I probed with a finger (without being told to - shame on me) I found slippery hot pussy just waiting to wrap itself around its first penis.

She was the picture of confidant woman, almost domineering.

Until she felt my prick at the gates of her untried pussy.

I nosed it in, right on cue as her hand pulled me there. Then she froze.

"I'm scared," she whispered.

In an instant she changed from woman-in-charge to vestal virgin.

"Relax." I kissed her on the tip of her nose. "I'm going to make sure you have a good time."

What I did was reach down and grasp my penis like I was going to beat off. That left an inch or so sticking out of my hand. That inch I pressed into her. My hand pressed against her mons, clitty included. Then I basically fucked my hand. By pressing forward I could feed her maybe a couple of inches, but no more. Those two inches didn't stress her out at all, probably because she'd had enough fingers in her that she was used to it. It didn't take long before she was bucking up against my hand.

"More," she panted.

I slid my hand backwards, right against my balls. Now she had three inches maximum.

"Mmmmm that's nice," she moaned. Her head was back and she alternated between keeping her eyes closed and looking up into my face.

I heard a noise and looked over to see that somehow, without me even knowing it, Lizzie had skinned out of her clothes and was splayed out on her chair masturbating like crazy, her eyes glued to her daughter's face. Todd was equally naked, and slowly stroking his cock. I couldn't help but think he was a little resentful that I was where I was... and he wasn't. He didn't make any bones over it, though, and the next time she grunted "More." I took my hand away.

I didn't just force it in her. I more or less worked my way a little deeper and then a little deeper and quite suddenly I hit bottom and was all the way in her. She felt my pubic bone hit hers and her head popped up off the pillow and she strained to see where all those fabulous feelings were coming from.

"It's in me!" she gasped.

I did a little circle with my loins, pushing hard and touching her clit and cervix at the same time.

"It doesn't hurt at ALL!" she squealed.

She started using muscles she didn't even know she had, and I was in trouble almost immediately. It may not have hurt her, but she was very tight. When those muscles started working and she started panting like she'd just run a couple of miles, I suddenly felt an ominous tingle in my balls as my prick sang for joy.

"We have to slow down Rachel," I groaned.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.