Compulsion Island - Cover

Compulsion Island

Copyright© 2006 by Whiff

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A tropical island turns out to be not just a refuge, but a creator of a sexual paradise for a mother and her children.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Orgy   Black Male   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting  

Five years passed, and I felt fine, but could sense a certain ill ease in Mickey. I would occasionally find her staring out to sea in the late evenings, until one night she whispered to me, "Ham, I want to have children. I know life is good here, and we're happy, and I do love it, but I feel this need. When you're deep inside me, I resent it that you can't make me pregnant. Do you know anyway we can do it? I mean, do we have to leave or what?"

Mom and I checked with older residents, and bounced some ideas around about what would be necessary. We both held the theory that the island was a natural, evolved phenomenon which had somehow become nurturing in its special way to humans. Having children would stress the environment, and would lead to conflict. We imagined long centuries of adaptation as whatever the makeup of the water responded to stress until it arrived at the current state of affairs. It was a stretch, but neither of us could get comfortable with a more mystical explanation.

So it seemed clear that to bear children, Mickey would have to leave the island, bear her children, and lose the benefits we enjoyed. Practically speaking, it wouldn't be much of a task for me to sail one of several boats that we kept handy to one of the islands, or even all the way to south Florida. I had to search my heart for a while, but Mom settled it in my mind one night when Mickey had gone to a lesbian orgy. We had just finished a lovely missionary fuck in the moonlight. "You know, dear, you really are in love with Mickey. I know its hard to tell here, but she loves you too. I think you should do it. have her children, then if you want you can bring them back when they finish puberty. I doubt youngsters would mature on the island. You know the island will always be here. There should be plenty of money, and you don't need to preserve it for Opie and me."

I felt a little uneasy until I saw Mickey's face when I told her the plan. "Oh darling, and we can get married, in a church and everything. Where shall we live? Near the beach, that only makes sense. Do you suppose we can be monogamous? I don't suppose, but still, we'll really have each other. And a little house, and a dog, would you like a dog? I've always wanted a dog. I wonder if they have a way to assure us we have a boy and a girl. And then we can come back here, and watch them join the island. I'm sure your Mom will make it, it won't be that long." She was right, as it turned out, Mom had a couple of years with Derrick(Deck) and Micah.

I was a fifty year old, pear shaped elder losing my hair when we pulled in to the bay near our old house fifteen years later. Mickey had battled age hard, but her skin was dry, and she looked a little withered. Deck was built trim and squat, but Micah had inherited her mother's slender tautness, and though her breasts weren't much, both Mickey and I would smile at each other, thinking what a beauty the island would make her. Deck had enjoyed a few conquests, we thought, but of course Micah was a virgin. The advantage of knowing where we were going had, among other things, let Mickey take her to the doctor to have her cherry painlessly removed. It also allowed me to bring a very up to date satellite receiver, and the latest computer. I thought there was enough software to get them each at least through College. Deck was no mental giant, but my little Micah showed signs of having my family's genes.

Both the kids were surprised when Mickey and I, without a word, stripped once we had moved the supplies into the house. The first night, though there wasn't much obvious physical change, Mickey and I went back to the stream and made love more fiercely than we had in years. By the next morning, the changes were starting. Mickey's breasts were coming back, her skin was beginning to bloom in health, and she smiled widely as Deck, himself taller and trimmer, ogled his nude Mom. Micah ran to catch up to me as I went back to the stream to bathe, squealed, in a little game we had always played, and jumped into my arms. She had her little bikini on, and she whispered to me "Daddy, I'm getting BREASTS. And I'm taller this morning. And your thingy is bigger. That's why you and Mom are bare, isn't it? So you can see the changes. And you FUCKED last night. Deck and I heard you. He tried to feel my breasts. I wouldn't let him. This is why you wanted to come back here, isn't it? I'm sure glad to be getting breasts. Are there other people?"

I kissed her, and felt her little tongue push out into my mouth. She grinned at me, and whispered "Shelly Francis taught me that. It's called a french kiss. Did you like it, Daddy? I want you to like me you know. I love you, Daddy." There was a hoarseness in her voice, and I could feel her hips pushing into my side. When I set her down, she asked "Is it okay for me to be naked too, Daddy? I mean, you and Mom are, and Deck is always beating off, so I bet he's walking around showing off his thingy. But yours is bigger than his, Daddy. He'll probably want to feel Mommy's breasts too. He's nasty." she sniffed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.