Compulsion Island - Cover

Compulsion Island

Copyright© 2006 by Whiff

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A tropical island turns out to be not just a refuge, but a creator of a sexual paradise for a mother and her children.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Orgy   Black Male   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting  

I vaguely remember a dream with Melissa dancing around me as she stripped off a filmy negligee, wanting her as she lay down beside me, and then the wonderful warmth of her body undulating against my hip as she gripped my cock. I felt her slide on top of me, as we kissed. But my mind began to spin, as the mouth pressing against mine opened and a tongue rather clumsily twisted in my mouth, while I entered her pussy, but a body softer, more sensual, and wetter than Melissa had ever been. I knew somehow it was not Melissa, and opened my eyes to see Mom, in her new found wantonness, staring at me crazily. Her hips were fucking frantically against my groin even as my hips met her thrusts.

"Oh Ham, darling, I'm sorry but I need you so, I need your cock darling, I know its wrong but I NEED IT." It was too late to do anything but relax and join her writhing body in a spasm of copulating fury. I felt as though my insides were building up pressure as she mashed her lips to mine and I gripped her undulating hips, I could hear squishing between us, and feel the moisture flowing from her cunt as the smell of her juices surrounded us. After the day of rising desire, it was an incredibly exotic sensation, which couldn't possibly last.

Suddenly I heard Mom groan, and felt spasms around my dick, and her hips slowed, but got more forceful. The pressure on me from her groin took any self control I might have had away, and I surged upward with my hips as the most amazing orgasm of my life washed over me, and I began pumping out jism. "Oh Ham, Ham, I feel it, shoot it deep inside me baby, fill me, keep going dear, keep going, I'm going to cum again, yes darling, yes FUCK MOMMY." I felt her twat spasming again, and my groin felt wetter as fluid seemed to cascade out of her and onto my abdomen.

I relaxed as her hips slowed, and she stared at me. I became vaguely aware that it was just dawning, and the gentle sea breeze cooled my face, Mom still lay on top of me, and my cock was stiff as ever. She leaned down and kissed me softly, and whispered "We need practice, Ham. I'm sorry to be so clumsy, but I was just vibrating. I'm sure you can teach me all the things we can do. Darling, you're still hard. Has it always been that way? Your father would wilt after we did it. I suppose its the water or something, I never even knew what an orgasm was. No, no, don't take it out dear. Lets see if we can last a little longer this time. This is fucking, isn't it? I love it. and you're my handsome boy, so virile, with such a nice big cock. Oh I like to feel it deep like that, stroking, fuck me Ham, make me your perfect lover..."

She sat up and held my eyes as her hips writhed on my cock. Her tits wiggled sexily as the stiff nipples and taut belly painted an incredibly sexy picture. I covered her melons with my hands, feeling the full yet soft flesh, and she pushed her chest against my palms. But rather quickly, she began to arch forward, her hips sped up, and she muttered "It's starting already darling, I can't hold it back, I don't want to, you don't have to cum If you don't want... oh its so lovely Ham, I'm so fucked, yes darling yes..."

I felt her orgasm again, it seemed to me to end quicker than her first and second. She collapsed onto my chest, licking my earlobe. I thought she must take naturally to the whole seduction thing. I wondered how far she would go down a sensual path, and whispered "You going to clean up my cock, Mom?" Melissa had always said she enjoyed doing that, and I sure liked it.

Mom's face lit up, and she gurgled "You want me to, dear? I like my own taste, and I'm sure your's is nice, at least Opie thinks so. It's a little new to me, but you'll be patient, won't you?" She crouched over my cock, and tried to stuff it down her throat, choking about half way. But then she sucked and licked, then pulled away. "Oh that's nasty, we are naughty aren't we?" Then, with a leer, she whispered "Want to taste, dear?" she stretched out on top of me, and kissed me, her wide open mouth tasting of ripe pussy and my spunk. She giggled as my cock rose again and her voluptuous body pressed down.

"Mom, where's Opie? She's been after me too. You understand I'll have to do her too?"

She chuckled, "Oh yes dear, she has given me an education. I can't very well refuse her, she and I have done sixty nine", here she giggled again, "and I'll bet we can have some fun all together. It seems inevitable somehow. I sent her down to get some fresh water, and told her to take her time."

A voice from the jungle said rather peevishly "I took my time, but you two made so much noise I hurried back. It figures you'd get him first Mom, he's such a wimp. But I get him now, and I'm not letting that neat cock out of my pussy until he's worn out." As Opie sidled toward us, Mom rose seductively, not bothering to close her thighs, and I could see glistening streaks on the inside of her plump thighs. As she rose above me her body was an incredibly sensual vision, her groin not as hairy as I had imagined, until Opie, younger, perhaps a little firmer, but still porn star sexy stood beside her and kissed her lightly on the lips. I could see their tits touch, both sets of nipples stiff, and Opie had her hand in her own cunt. My cock twitched again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.