Three For Two - Cover

Three For Two

Copyright© 2006 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kathy almost passed out and fell against David in the Quito airport. He caught her before she fell and restored her. They were on the same nature cruise to the Galapagos. The three girl friends thought there would be many young single men, but there were only two. Kathy was left to dance with David, who was considerably older.She liked him a lot and became very suspicious when he wouldn't visit her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Slow  

A week later, they were talking on the phone. She asked, "Have you decided if you're coming to see me?"

The phone was dead for several seconds, "Kathy, I haven't had the courage to tell you that..."

She interrupted loudly, "You have a wife or a girlfriend. I knew it! You used me to..."

He interrupted, "No, I don't. Nothing that simple. Do you remember when I told you to be patient in your investments?"

"Yes, like my Daddy. What does that have to do with a girlfriend?"

"Nothing. I didn't follow my own advice, and managed to get charged with insider stock trading."

"Oh, God! David, are you a crook?"

He cleared his throat and had to face the reality. "Well, yes, that's technically accurate. My attorney managed to get a plea bargain in return for my testimony against the insiders. I go to court next Wednesday for sentencing."

"Oh shit! Will you go to jail?"

"Yes. We settled for three months in a minimum security facility, and then three months house arrest - just like Martha Stewart - and will get the details next Wednesday when I go to court. I have been out on bail since the trial."

The phone went silent. He waited. Finally, she said, "I'm hurt that you played around with me. I wondered why you put me off, but I had no idea that it was because you were a convict." She sighed, "I guess you have to wear one of those electronic ankle bracelets when you get out."

"I'll have a GPS monitor for three months. I planned to explain it all the night in Quito when you had that awful headache, but I couldn't. I tried not to lead you on, but I understand why you feel cheated."

"You deceived me." She paused again, then said with disgust, "Well, we might as well hang up. I'm sorry for both of us. "

"Bye, Kathy. Sorry I let you down." He breathed deeply, "By the way, my full name is David Allen Mallory. If you want the whole story, you can Google it. The reporters had a field day. The stories aren't completely true, but, like Martha, the circumstances couldn't be defended."

Four hours later, he was working furiously at his computer when the phone rang. "David? It's Kathy."

"What a great surprise. How are you, pretty lady?"

Her voice was flat. "I'm still confused."

"Want to share your confusion?"

"I need to know something."

"I don't think I have any more secrets."

"You said you might come to see me, but you didn't invite me to come see you. Do you live with a woman?"

"No, I live all alone I'm afraid, for the better part of three years since my wife died."

"Why didn't you invite me to go skiing?"

"I wasn't sure that I could have guests or what my house arrest rules would be."

"That's the only reason?"

"Yes. I still think about you all the time."

"I think about our time together, too. More than I should." She breathed deeply and let it out, "If I come out there, will I be able to see you?"

"I'm thrilled that you would even consider coming out here. I planned to come to see you as soon as my sentence was served."

"You really want me to come?"

"Definitely yes. The thought of seeing you makes my heart rumble happily."

"After I researched your situation, I had the feeling that you got a bad break. Then, I felt really bad that I didn't give you a chance to explain."

"I can get you a ticket to come out here. We can have the weekend together if you can get away."

"I think I could leave Thursday or Friday and come back Tuesday if you can get a ticket."

"That will be great. I have to level with you, though. We don't have any snow, yet."

"I'd like to come anyway. I'm sure that there are other things to do in Denver."

David lived in the foothills on the west side of Denver and the airport was on the east side, half way to Kansas. On a good traffic day, he could get to the short-term parking lot from his house in an hour. He made it in time for coffee before her flight arrived, more or less on schedule. He watched as she came down the concourse carrying her backpack, and looking just like a coed. She was looking for him.

As she came through the last security fence, he came to her side and put his arms around her. "Welcome to Colorado, Kathy!"

She turned to him and threw her arms around him, "I am so glad to see you." As she kissed him, the other passengers looked annoyed because they were blocking the passageway.

As they started to walk to the baggage claim, he said, "Be careful. The airport is about 5000 feet. Remember Quito."

"Maybe you'd better keep your arm around me so that I don't fall."

By the time they arrived at his house, the sun had gone behind the front range of mountains and lighted the sky with brilliant colors. He carried her bags into the bedroom, and said, "See, I made room for you in the closet and for your makeup things in the bathroom."

"We have just a little more space than we did on the boat. I like it." She kissed him against the bathroom counter and then put her head on his shoulder. "David?"

"Mmmmm?"

"I haven't kissed you since Quito, and I made a long trip to see you."

"I'm delighted beyond belief."

"David?"

"Mmmm?"

"Is the bed comfortable?"

"Nice and firm. I think it is."

"Dammit, do you think you could prove it? Don't you even remember what we did on the ship?" She grabbed his ears, "Do you remember?"

"Oh, now I get it. You want to go to bed and mess around."

"You're so fast on the uptake. How did you ever guess?" She kissed him again with her tongue deep in his mouth.

He tossed the covers back and reached for her buttons. She said, "Maybe you'd better let me. I'm not sure you remember how." She wiggled out of her jeans. "Think you could get yours off by yourself?"

He slapped her bare bottom, "You are far too cheeky today. But I do like those cheeks." He was quickly naked and sitting on the bed.

She pushed him on his back and said, "Now, I'm going to help you remember why I'm here." She took him in her mouth and felt an immediate response. "Move back on the bed." She put her mouth back on the slowly growing cock, and felt more life.

He groaned, "I'm beginning to remember."

"Good. I'm going to see if I do." She took his semi-hard member, and rubbed it at her entrance and up and down her wet labia. She wiggled around and managed to get him inside. Then she began her exercises of clutching and releasing as he continued to grow. After a couple of minutes, he was fully erect, letting her rotate her hips until her clit was responding to the movement.

He grunted, "I see that you remembered. I can't believe you were able to do that so quickly."

She moaned loudly as her pussy muscles gripped him tightly. After a minute, she put her breasts on his chest. "God, I have been thinking about that ever since we planned the trip. Been a while for me. I had to do myself in the restroom on the flight, and even put paper towels in my panties to soak up the juice."

He kissed her at length and gently thrust his hips against her. She squeezed him and sat up to resume her pleasure motion. He pinched her nipples and squeezed her breasts until she had her second coming. After her third one, she barely uttered, "Go ahead when you're ready. I'm getting caught up." She sat motionless and milked him with her well-practiced muscles until she felt his urgent breathing. She reached her final climax with his loud grunts of pleasure, and fell to his chest.

He stroked her back as he whispered, "I think I remembered. Maybe it was all those hints you gave me."

She laughed and he could feel the inner vibrations. "Now, that I know what it takes, I'll be more direct in the future."

"Maybe I won't need as many clues. I might learn."

She nuzzled in his neck. "I could say that I'd wait and see, but I'm not good at waiting. So, we'll have to play it by ear." She bit him on the ear. "Understand?"

"You are such a delight. We only had a week, and I've had fantasies about you ever since coming home."

"Tell me about it. Kim set me up with two different guys, trying to get my mind off that trip. I think she gave up." She rolled off him and went to the bathroom, holding her hand over her pussy to catch the drips. As she sat on the toilet, she asked, "Want to know what she said?"

"Dying to know."

After I told her that you invited me, she shrugged her shoulders and said, "Go out there and get that guy out of your system. You're no fun any more."

"Well, if you do it 25% per day, you should be cured by the time you go home."

"Bastard. Now I know exactly why she wanted you out of my system."

"Since Kim and I are in competition for your soul, I'll try to make it hard for you."

"Only fair. I just made it hard for you."

"In record time. I can't trust you with her, so when you leave, I'll be sure you have a return ticket."

She ran back to the bed and snuggled in his arms. "That makes me feel warm inside. Up to you, though. I can't use it if I don't have it."

"You'll have it. I'll make sure that I understand the visiting rules. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until I get out."

"I wondered about that. Do you get an overnight pass?"

"Until you came along, I wasn't too interested in all those rules. I'll have to check it out. I have heard about inmates being allowed a night or two out."

"I'd be sad if I came all the way out here and could only talk to you behind a glass. If I couldn't touch you, I might just have to limit my contact to the telephone."

"I know. I'd be depressed to see you and not be able to kiss you. That's why they call it punishment, I guess."

"Let's go sit by the fire and watch the sunset. We'll probably need our clothes and a sweater."

He led her to the large couch in front of his crackling fireplace looking out the large trapezoid-shaped windows. She sat on her feet with her head on his shoulder enjoying the peace of the afternoon. "You didn't tell me how beautiful your house is. It's like something out of Architectural Digest."

"My wife worked for an architect and they designed the house for her. We had it built many years ago and it was a little ahead of its time. It's much more house than I need now, but I haven't been able to leave it."

"I can understand that. I couldn't leave either."

"I have maintenance people who take care of most of the routine matters and a weekly maid service, so there's little need for me to live any place else." He chuckled, "Of course, the State of Colorado will be providing me with a chance to examine other living arrangements when I go to the minimum security facility just on the other side of these mountains in Golden."

"You have a strange sense of humor, David."

"Me? I remember a woman in the Galapagos who laughed all afternoon when a man's cane seat plunged into the mud."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.