Eat Out With The Family - Cover

Eat Out With The Family

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Sex was the main interest in Watertown, a plain and small rural community with no places for entertainment. Kim Marlow, a local teen participated eagerly in all these entertaining activities and succeded in making everybody around her quite satiate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Kim's active sex life was the most wonderful thing that had ever happened to the youngster, and she couldn't seem to get enough fucking. A few nights later, the horny little blonde was having a tough time falling asleep when she suddenly heard her mother tiptoeing down the hall to her brother's room. She heard the door quietly open as her mom entered Brad's room, and a grin spread across Kim's face. She knew her big brother was about to get a hot piece of ass.

Tossing restlessly in her bed, thinking about the wild fuck her mother was probably having, she suddenly realized that her dad was now alone in her parents' room. She loved to be fucked by her father, and the more she thought about it, the hotter and wetter she was getting between her legs. She knew her mom would probably spend the rest of the night in Brad's room, and with the desires building in her own loins, Kim decided she just had to have her dad's nice big cock.

Sleeping in the nude, as she always did, the cute little blonde was getting hotter and hotter by the second. Unable to stand it any longer, she got out of bed and hurried down the hall to her dad's room. Entering, she saw her father asleep on his back, and seeing that his chest was bare, Kim could tell he wasn't wearing anything, either.

With the hot wetness increasing between her legs, the youngster carefully pulled the covers back and saw his thick limp prick hanging down over his lusty balls. The sight made her even hornier.

Staring at his limp boner, Kim suddenly thought how exciting it would be to suck him awake. Carefully crawling onto the bed beside him, she leaned over and picked up his hunk of limp cockmeat. His cock felt like a thick velvet sausage in her fingers, and she thrilled to the erotic warmth of the cock skin. It was hard to believe this soft thing she was holding in her hand was the same huge hard prick that had fucked so deliciously into her little pussy lately.

Lowering her cute face, Kim let her moistly parted lips brush across her dad's limp prick. Getting more turned on by the musky male scent of his prick, she snaked her tongue out and lightly licked the piss slit.

More hot cunt juices oozed out from between her legs as she lowered her parted lips down over his smooth round cock-knob. With her desires now more intense than ever, she lovingly licked and sucked on his sensitive cockhead. Though it didn't wake him, he began groaning and stirring in his sleep.

The youngster's warm saliva began soaking into the soft flesh of his cock skin, mixing with the drops of pre-cum that were seeping out from the end of his prick. Becoming more aroused by the moment, Kim opened her mouth wider, licking his prick as she sucked it deeper and deeper.

With almost all of his warm limp cock encased in her mouth, she suddenly felt it starting to swell and stiffen. Swirling her tongue faster, she could feel his prick beginning to expand and press out against her cheeks. With her ovaled lips sucking ravenously on the sensitive head of his cock, she began expertly fondling his balls as her father slowly came out of his sleep.

Anxious for him to raise a full hard-on, the horny little blonde began passionately sucking the end of his cock like a vacuum cleaner.

"Oh, God," her dad moaned in a sleepy voice as he began writhing around on his back.

As his big meaty prick rapidly expanded, the cockhead was nudging against the back of her throat, the thickness of his cockshaft swelling until her mouth was filled with bloated cockmeat.

"Jesus, honey," her father whispered, slowly coming out of his deep sleep. "That feels so fucking good."

Anxious for him to fuck her, the little hot cunted blonde began licking and sucking more heatedly on his rapidly swelling prick. With his straining boner lodged deep in her throat, the youngster sucked harder on his wildly aroused cock.

Now completely awake, the man was humping his hips off the bed, fucking his throbbing cockmeat still deeper into her throat, His long thick prick was filling her mouth as she hungrily swallowed until her nose was pressed into the tangle of wiry hair around the base of his boner. The delicious suction of her mouth was pulling his cock deeper into her throat.

"Oh, you sweet darling," the man panted. "You sure know how to please your dad."

"That's because I love you so much," she softly whispered.

The more he moaned and bucked beneath her, the hotter she was getting. More and more pussy juice was leaking out from between her legs, making her inner thighs slippery and sticky. Her father's wonderful prick was now fully hard as it throbbed wildly in her sucking mouth. The tightly stretched cock skin was pulled tautly over the hard core of his juicy prick. Her tongue was swirling all around his prick as she passionately fucked him with her mouth.

Suddenly realizing that his cock was even harder than she'd ever felt it, she took one last deep suck before releasing his thick cockshaft from between her lips.

"Please don't stop!" he begged. "I'm almost ready to shoot my wad!"

"I know you are," she giggled. "But I want you to shoot it into my horny little cunt."

Anxious to be fucked, the aroused youngster spread the full length of her naked body out on top of him. With her soft curves pressed hotly against his hard flesh. Kim rubbed her firm tits and hard nipples against his chest. His swollen prick was standing straight up between her thighs, throbbing against the soft crack of her ass. Their crotch hairs were meshed together, and their naked bodies were passionately undulating against each other. Their open lips were welded into a deep tongue-sucking kiss.

With their mouths still pressed together, Kim raised her ass and reached down between their bodies, groping for his hard prick. Grasping the base of his cockshaft, she aimed his big prick-knob up at her slippery cunt that was poised just above it.

"Jesus Christ," he moaned, feeling the intense heat radiating from her steaming pussy as it moved down closer to the head of his throbbing hard-on.

Trembling with excitement as she lowered her juicy pussy down closer to his prick, she shuddered with joy when the tip of his cockhead grazed hotly against her open pussylips. A thick spurt of cunt-cream suddenly spilled out of her pussy slit, its stickiness dripping down over the length of his cock.

Wanting to enjoy every moment of this beautiful fuck, Kim didn't try to hurry things. Panting excitedly, and with her eyes closed in rapture, she slowly rotated the soft lips of her pussy around the end of his cock, letting the hot cockhead lightly caress the juicy, slick cuntal opening. The urge to impale herself on her dad's hard fucker was growing stronger and stronger, but she continued the slow sensual undulations that were driving them both mad.

"Oh, sweet Daddy," she whispered, still writhing her juicy pussylips around the very tip of his sensitive cock-knob. "This feels so good."

"I know, darling," he passionately whispered. "But sit on my fuckin' cock. I can't stand much more of this playing around."

His breath was coming in short hot gasps as she began slowly moving her cunt down over the tingling head of his quivering prick.

"Oh, my God!" he moaned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.