Eat Out With The Family - Cover

Eat Out With The Family

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sex was the main interest in Watertown, a plain and small rural community with no places for entertainment. Kim Marlow, a local teen participated eagerly in all these entertaining activities and succeded in making everybody around her quite satiate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

One lazy afternoon, Kim was sitting in the living room with her big brother and his friend, Jeff Winters. Jeff had fucked the cute little blonde dozens of times since he and her big brother first popped her cherry.

"What are you thinking about?" she suddenly asked the youth, noticing how he was staring at her.

"I was thinking how much I'd like to fuck you right now," the boy said. "Just looking at you makes me horny as hell."

"Then why don't you do something about it?" she giggled, rising to her feet.

Asking her brother if he'd excuse them, the girl led Jeff to her room. Once they were alone, Kim and Jeff quickly stripped and spread themselves out nakedly on the bed. Staring at the youth's hard cock as he lay on his back next to her, the cute little blonde could hardly wait to taste his prick again.

"That's such a neat prick," she whispered as she reached for Jeff's cock.

Anxious to suck him off, the horny little youngster excitedly wrapped her soft cool fingers around his prick. Holding his cockshaft in her hand, she gazed down at his swollen balls. There was a lustiness about the youth's prickmeat that always made her pussy hot and wet.

Seeing a thick drop of pre-cum oozing out from the tip of his plum-colored cockhead, she had a wild urge to suck the youth off. Looking at his beautiful boner, she was dying to have him fill her mouth with his tasty rich jizz. The more she thought about it, the more she wanted the handsome young man to empty a hot load of thick cum into her mouth.

Shivering with anticipation, Kim quickly moved over and knelt between Jeff's widely spread legs. Lifting his prick with her fingers, the cute little blonde lowered her face toward his big cock-knob. Holding his thick hard-on in her hand, Kim moaned softly as she rubbed the head of his hot prickmeat across her cheeks and over her parted lips.

"Oh, baby," Jeff panted, his cock starting to jerk and swell from the delicious heat of her breath and mouth. "Suck it good, honey."

Feeling his prick throbbing wildly in her hand, Kim parted her soft warm lips and closed them around his cockhead.

"Mmmmmm," she softly gurgled as she moved her mouth down farther over his delicious-tasting cock.

She could feel his prick becoming harder in her mouth as he responded to the loving warmth of her lips. The heat between her legs was increasing as she felt the meaty thickness of his rigid cock sliding over the top of her tongue.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she moaned again, thrilled by the delicious thickness of his big powerful boner in her mouth while the burning lust in her pussy was increasing.

"Oh, shit!" gasped Jeff, writhing his ass around on the bed as her sweet young lips sucked and pulled on the sensitive head of his throbbing cock. "That's the way to suck a cock, honey!"

Excitedly sucking on his pulsing cock-knob, Kim glanced down at the thickness of the spit lathered prickshaft that was fucking in and out between her softly clasping lips. Becoming more aroused by the moment, the adorable little blonde began sucking harder and harder on the swollen knob of his tasty prick. Ripples of pleasure passed through her entire body as the heavenly thickness of his bloated cock slid back and forth over her slippery tongue.

"Oh, my God!" panted the trembling youth, curling his fingers into her long blonde hair.

He began urgently fucking his throbbing boner in and out between her moistly ovaled lips. Her mouth was so warm on his cock as her tongue swirled and teased around his sensitive prick-knob.

Softly moaning as she sucked on his prick, Kim was thirstily swallowing the warm seepage that was leaking from the head of his prick. His hard cockshaft was hotly throbbing as she licked all around it.

Out in the living room, Brad was starting to get restless, and he decided to go and see how Jeff and his little sister were making out. Quietly entering her room, he saw his buddy spread out on the bed with little Kim kneeling over him.

Watching his kid sister crouched over Jeff's loins on her hands and knees, Brad began excitedly rubbing his cock. Seeing the blonde curls of her hot young pussy peeking out from just beneath her little puckered asshole, he moved onto the bed behind her, clutching his hard cock in his hand.

"Mind if I join your party?" he asked when he saw his friend grinning at him.

"Not at all," panted Jeff. "Just help yourself."

Winking over his cute little sister's shoulder a Jeff, Brad dropped to his knees and grasped Kim's softly rounded hips. Watching as Jeff fucked his cock in and out of the youngster's mouth, Bert decided he might as well fuck her cunt.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Kim whimpered with delight, sucking deeper and harder on Jeff's swollen prickmeat when she felt her big brother's cockhead probing between her pussylips.

A delicious quiver rippled through the sweet little cock-sucker's body as Brad grasped her hips more firmly. The feel of her big brother's hard cock fucking into her juicy little cuntal passage soon had her moaning with delight as the turgid thickness of his cock sank into her pussy. The horny youngster wantonly wriggled her ass back against him as the bloated head of her brother's prick began fucking into the hot wetness of her cunt from the rear. She felt his throbbing cock fucking deeper and deeper into her cunt, and her hot pussy juices began flowing all around the whole length of his big cockshaft.

"God, Sis, you're sure hot and slippery today," he panted when his prick was finally buried to the hilt in her tight little pussy.

Whimpering with excitement, Kim began writhing her oozing pussy around the big prick that was fucking her so beautifully from the rear. The feel of having one cock in her mouth while she had one in her cunt was one of the most thrilling things the youngster had ever experienced.

A delightful tingle rippled through her loins when she felt Brad slowly pulling his prick back. Withdrawing it until only his bloated cockhead remained wedged between her clasping cuntlips, he clutched her hips more firmly and then violently slammed his fucker all the way in again. The girl heard a delightful sloshing sound as her brother's big boner plowed back into her pussy. She was still passionately sucking on Jeff's juicy prick, and the in-and-out strokes of Brad's hard cock into her cunt were making her moan with pleasure.

As her handsome big brother continued fucking his big hard cock into her hotly aroused cuntslit from the rear, her pussy flesh was seething with wonderful sensations. There was a delicious warmth flooding through her body as his big cockshaft fucked rhythmically in and out of her sizzling little pussy. With her big brother grasping her hips for leverage as he fucked his cock in and out, Kim was tightly clutching the base of Jeff's cockshaft, her lips frenziedly sucking on his bloated prick. Her writhing ass was waving crazily in the air as her brother's belly pounded against her asscheeks, his tempo quickening with every wild fuck thrust.

"Oh, my God!" she mumbled, still sucking on Jeff's prick as Brad's plunging boner fucked deeper and deeper into her hotly grasping cunt.

Brad's big stroking fuck-rod was moving with a steady rhythm, filling her young pussy with thrilling sensations as his thighs smashed against the soft cheeks of her ass.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Kim hummed with joy around Jeff's tasty prickmeat.

Brad reached around and grasped her firm young tits, his fingertips sending jolts of rapture through her body as he squeezed and caressed her desire-swollen nipples. Tenderly massaging her luscious tits, Brad continued fucking his big throbbing cock in and out of his little sister's sizzling pussy.

Passionately sucking on Jeff's drooling prick, she trembled from the pleasure of her big brother's boner plunging, in and out of her juicy cuntslit. Kim loved the rigid hardness of his big fucker as it stroked her pussy from the rear.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.