Eat Out With The Family - Cover

Eat Out With The Family

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sex was the main interest in Watertown, a plain and small rural community with no places for entertainment. Kim Marlow, a local teen participated eagerly in all these entertaining activities and succeded in making everybody around her quite satiate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Because Lois Mason was living alone, the redheaded divorcee often paid Pete Marlow's eighteen-year-old son, Brad, to come over and cut wood and do some of the heavier chores that she couldn't do, herself.

One afternoon when Brad was over at her house working in her vegetable garden, Lois walked outside to talk with the youth.

"Hi, Brad" she smiled as she walked up to him.

"Hello, Mrs. Mason," grinned the handsome young man.

He was wearing nothing but a pair of jean cut-offs, and his muscular tanned body strangely excited her. She suddenly wondered if he'd be as good in bed as his father was. Dressed in just a pair of tight shorts and a halter, Lois lightly rubbed her big tits against him as they talked, but he didn't seem to take the bait. She had a terrific urge to grab at his cock.

Unable to stand it any longer, the hot cunted divorcee excused herself for a while so she could go inside and finger-fuck. Entering the house, she slipped out of her shorts and halter and flopped out on the bed. The more she thought about the youth, the more excited she was getting.

No longer able to control her wild passions, she dipped her finger into the swampy hotness of her smoldering cuntslit. The heady scent of her own pussy seemed to further excite the woman.

Trembling with desire, she scooped up some of the slippery juice from her pussy and rubbed it on her nipples. Slipping the finger of her other hand into her pussy, she began toying with her clit as she massaged her nipples. Writhing passionately around on the bed, she periodically scooped up more of the hot cunt juice and applied it to her tits as he stroked her cunt.

Finally removing her hand from her juice drenched tit, she moved it down between her legs where her other hand was giving her so much pleasure. Fucking her finger in up to the first knuckle, she excitedly rotated it around in the swampy hotness of her cunt. Her tongue was dangling out from her open lips, her head lolling crazily from side to side as she writhed and panted on the bed.

Fucking the full length of her finger into her cunt, she added a second one, enjoying the additional pressure against her hot, slick cuntal walls. Her hips were humping wildly on the bed as her fingers fucked in and out of her hot leaking cuntslit. While she was frantically finger-fucking herself, the horny redhead's other hand was once more spreading pussy juice all over her tits, making her big turgid nipples gleam as if they had been oiled.

Playing between her legs, she was rubbing her cunt with her thumb as her two fingers wormed in and out of her hot, squishy fuck-hole. The pleasure was intensified when she fucked a third finger into her frothy cunt. While she passionately finger-fucked, she was still using her slippery pussy juices to lubricate her tits as she lustfully rubbed and played with her desire-swollen nipples. With unbelievable pleasure tingling through every nerve in her aroused body, her panting was becoming louder and louder as she writhed on the bed.

The intense sexual sensations almost overwhelmed her as she rubbed even harder against her burning cunt. As a creature of strong erotic emotions, Lois knew she'd have to reach an orgasm soon, or go completely out of her mind. Her entire body had stiffened with excitement, and with her legs spread wide and her head thrown back, she was rapidly fingerfucking herself toward a wild orgasm.

She was just on the verge of coming when she suddenly realized her fingers couldn't possibly do the job she needed. Jerking them out of her cunt, she jumped to her feet and put on a sheer negligee. The only thing that could satisfy her would be a hard cock, and that was exactly what she intended to get.

Going to the window, she called down to the young man who was still working in the vegetable garden.

"Brad!" she called. "Would you come up here and help me?"

"Sure," he grinned, thinking it would be nice to get out of the hot sun as he put the hoe down.

"Hi," she grinned, sitting on the edge of her bed when he entered her room. "Do you feel like having some fun?"

"What do you mean?" he asked, not dreaming that this beautiful redheaded divorcee would want to fuck with an eighteen-year-old boy.

"I thought maybe we could entertain each other," she giggled.

"I still don't know what you mean."

"I think you know what I mean," she whispered, standing up and resting her hand on his broad bare shoulders. "You should certainly be able to figure out something to do with a woman that's wearing nothing but a negligee.

He just stared at the horny slut.

"How old are you?" she finally asked.

"Eighteen."

"Then you're old enough to know what to do with women who are in a horny mood" she whispered, running her hands down over his smooth young chest.

She could feel the handsome young man's entire body trembling as she gently caressed the throbbing lump in the front of his cut-offs.

"Now do you know what I mean?" she giggled.

"I sure do," he grinned at her, knowing exactly what she had in mind as he pulled his cut-offs down. "I'm just the guy to take care of your problem."

A feeling of self-assurance came over Brad when be fully understood that the horny redhead was serious about a fuck-session.

"You sure won't be sorry," she whispered. Lois could feel her heart pounding with excitement as she stared at his big throbbing hard-on. His prick was long and thick and hard as it thrust up from the tangle of hairs around his big lusty balls. She could see a little droplet of pre-cum balling out of the piss slit in the end of his shiny cock-knob. Grasping the base of his stiff fucker, she knelt down and licked the tip of his hard prick.

"My God, that's a real beauty," she whispered, rising to her feet.

As Brad excitedly watched her, she stood in front of him and removed her negligee. The youth's eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw her juicy cunt gash winking up at him from her soft growth of red pussy hair.

"D'ya like my hot cunt?" she whispered, blatantly parting her wet, coral-tinged pussylips with the tip of her finger.

"Shit, yes!" he gasped as he stared at the luscious pussy only a few inches from his eyes.

"Then why don't you lick it?" she giggled. Quickly sitting on the edge of the bed, Brad grasped her bare asscheeks and pulled her dripping cuntslit up tightly against his mouth.

"Ooooooooh, sweet Jesus!" Lois squealed with pleasure when his tongue darted making contact with her cunt. "Oh, shit, baby you know what you're doing!"

After several minutes of slowly tonguefucking her juicy hot pussy, Brad removed his mouth and drew the horny woman down on the bed. Covering her moist open lips with his mouth, he began kneading and squeezing her luscious big tits.

"Jesus, honey," she whispered when their mouths finally parted. "I can't believe you. You make love like an experienced man of thirty."

Sucking one of her nipples into his mouth, he fucked his middle finger up into the juicy hotness of her slippery wet cunt. While he nibbled lightly on her hard nipple, his finger teased her stiff cunt until Lois was almost out of her mind with uncontrollable passion.

"Oh, sweet fuckin' shit!" she moaned. "Fuck me, baby! For God's sake, fuck me!"

"Get on your knees," he panted, unable to wait to fuck his hard cock into her juicy cunt.

Thrilled that he was going to fuck her in her favorite position, she quickly got on her hands and knees.

When Lois was finally positioned the way he wanted her, Brad crouched down behind the woman and grasped her soft hips.

"Ready?" he panted.

"Ready," she answered.

His cock was throbbing' frantically as he looked down at her wet open cuntlips just beneath her little puckered asshole. Nudging his big prick-knob between the wet wiggly flesh of her slippery pussylips, he quivered with anticipation.

"Hurry," the aroused redhead begged. "Stick it in me."

Clutching her hips, Brad thrust forward, fucking his big hard cockshaft up into the hot tightness of her juicy pussy.

"Aaaaaauuuuuggg!" she moaned. "That's what I need! Oh, shit, honey, that feels so fucking good!"

His hips began undulating, his prick fucking in, pulling out and fucking in again as he set a slow teasing rhythm. The feel of his prick slithering in and out of her hot dripping pussy was almost driving Lois wild.

"D'ya like it, Mrs. Mason?" he whispered. "Jesus, yes, Brad," she panted. "Now give it to me good!"

"Don't worry," gasped the wildly aroused youth, pulling his cock farther back to fuck into her with more power. "Just hang on." Digging her fingers into the mattress, the kneeling slut braced herself as his cock slammed back in, the head of his cock pounding against her womb, and his balls slapping noisily on her ass. He moved in and out while Lois's entire body lurched from the force of his cock-thrusts, her big tits were bouncing crazily beneath her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.