Eat Out With The Family - Cover

Eat Out With The Family

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sex was the main interest in Watertown, a plain and small rural community with no places for entertainment. Kim Marlow, a local teen participated eagerly in all these entertaining activities and succeded in making everybody around her quite satiate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Kim Marlow told Julie Watson that she'd seduced the girl's dad, Julie started giggling.

"I know," grinned Julie. "He liked your little cunt so much that he even fucked me for the first time the next day, when my mom was gone."

"He's sure a good fucker," Kim beamed. "How about your dad?" the brunette asked. "Is he fun to fuck?"

"God, yes," answered Kim. "He's a real stud."

"We ought to get together with them one afternoon and swap cocks," Julie suggested.

"Shit," laughed the little blonde. "That would be a real ball."

"Do you think your dad would like to fuck me?" asked Julie.

"I know he would."

"My mom is going to be shopping over in Birchville Thursday afternoon," said Kim. "Let's ask our dads to join us for a little party."

When Kim told her father that little Julie wanted him to fuck her, he was wildly thrilled by the idea. Ever since he had first started fucking Kim, he'd been anxious to fuck her cute little girlfriend.

When Julie's dad arrived that afternoon, the two men sat chatting while the girls were in Kim's room getting ready.

"I'm not gonna wear a bra or panties," giggled Julie, slipping into a short dress that exposed her shapely young legs.

"Then I won't either," Kim giggled, pulling her panties off. She didn't have to worry about a bra because she rarely wore one.

"Well, here goes," grinned Julie as they came out of the bedroom and joined their dads in the living room.

They sat around talking for a while, no one taking the bull by the horns to get the fuck-party started. Deciding to get things moving, Julie walked over and sat down in a deep armchair that faced the sofa where Kim's dad was seated. Pulling her short skin up and slouching back, the cute youngster flung a leg over each arm of the chair, blatantly exposing her wet pussy between her widely spread thighs.

"Like it?" she giggled to Kim's father who was wildly staring between her legs.

"Jesus, yes," he panted, rubbing the huge cock-bulge that suddenly sprang up in the crotch of his pants.

"Wanna taste it?" she whispered, suggestively running her fingers up along the juicy wetness of her cunt slit and then inserting the tip of her finger into her mouth.

Glancing over at Luke Watson who was sitting on another sofa with his arms around Kim, Pete Marlow stood up and slowly walked over to where Julie had her legs slung over the arms of the chair with her little cunt wantonly exposed between her obscenely spread thighs.

"Why don't you take your clothes off?" whispered Julie to Kim's father as the man was about to drop to his knees in front of her. 'I just love to look at naked cocks."

The man began quickly disrobing as he watched the youngster lazily rub her hard little cunt.

"That's even bigger than Kim said it was." She smiled up at him through half-closed eyes as he dropped his shorts, revealing the thick stiff prick that was thrusting up proudly above his big hairy balls. "I think you and I are going to have a real good time."

Watching from the other couch where Julie's father was affectionately finger-fucking her little pussy, Kim, too, was thrilled by the sight of her father's big familiar cock. It excited the cute little blonde because she realized that she and Julie would be fucked several times by their fathers before the day was over. She was further excited as she watched her dad drop to his knees in front of her hot-cunted friend.

Kneeling on the floor in front of Julie, Pete Marlow just stared at the darling girl's dewy young cunt. Her legs Were spread wide apart over the arms of the chair, and her crotch was exposed from asshole to cunt, with her cuntlips pulled lewdly open from the obscene position of her wantonly parted thighs. The man's stiff boner began throbbing more urgently when his nostrils detected the humid fragrance of her steaming cunt. The unmistakable scent of hot young pussy filled his flared nostrils. The musky aroma of a woman s pussy had always turned the man on, but the sweet fragrance of this youngster's pussy was almost blowing his mind.

"You sweet little bitch," he panted, frantically plunging his face into the swampy wetness of her hot young pussy. With his nose twisting around in her soft curly pussy hairs, he plunged his thick tongue as deep as possible into her warm slippery fuck-hole.

"Oh, shit!" she squealed with joy, feeling the moist hotness of his slurping mouth on her cunt and the thickness of his slightly abrasive tongue swirling around deep in her tingling pussy gash.

Watching from across the room, Kim just stared at the way her dad was feverishly sucking on Julie's pussy.

Kim enjoyed having her own cunt eaten out, but it was so vicariously erotic to watch her dad sucking on Julie's young cunt. She thrilled to the sound of the man's mouth and tongue slurping loudly on the youngster's wet pussy slit.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" Julie was passionately whimpering as she writhed her hot young ass around on the cushion of the chair. "That feels so fuckin' neat!"

The young girl's eyes were squeezed tightly shut and her moist lips were slackly parted as she unconsciously squeezed and pinched her own nipples through the thin material of her hiked-up dress.

"That's it, honey!" Kim heard her friend passionately moaning. "Suck me good, darling! Suck me good!"

Under the soft glow of the afternoon light filtering through the closed drapes, Kim could see Julie's oily cunt juices glistening all over the man's face. While she watched the erotic scene, Kim's pussy was hotly leaking around Luke's finger that was fucking in and out of her cunthole.

"Oh, shit!" she heard Julie squealing as the girl pushed on the back of Pete's head, trying to force his mouth down tighter over her hot, dripping cuntslit. "I'm gonna come... gonna come!"

Kim began stroking Luke Watson's cock more vigorously as she watched her girlfriend squirming under Pete's hotly sucking mouth. Trembling with excitement, the cute blonde stared wildly as she watched Julie's writhing body tensing for her impending climax.

"Suck, honey, suck!" screamed Julie. "I'm coming, Mr. Marlow! I'm coming... commmmiiiinnnngggg!"

"Take your fuckin' clothes off!" Kim cried to her girlfriend's father as she jumped up and removed her dress. "Let's fuck!"

Remembering what a fantastic piece of ass Kim had been in the pickup that day, Julie's father quickly disrobed and pulled her back down on the couch with him.

"Gee, that's such a nice hard cock," Kim whispered, wrapping her fingers around Luke's prick as she rested her face against the man's hairy belly.

"I hope you'll enjoy it," he grinned, goosing his fingers into the soft quivering flesh between her asscheeks.

"Don't worry about that," she giggled. "I remember how good it was the first time."

Nestling her face into the thick mat of crinkly cock hair just above the base of his swollen prick, Kim pressed the hard hotness of his cockshaft against her soft cheek. With his big turgid boner right in front of her eyes, the youngster excitedly studied the thick blue veins that were throbbing hotly just beneath his tightly stretched cock skin. She was further turned on by the sight of the glistening drops of pre-cum that were seeping out from the little opening on the end of his swollen cockhead.

"God, what a beauty," she whispered, inhaling the strong male aroma of his prick as she lovingly rubbed it against her half-parted lips.

Burying her cute face into his wiry crotch hairs, the hot-cunted little blonde cupped her hand under his big lusty balls, letting her middle finger tease around the sensitive ring of his asshole. She could feel Julie's father trembling with excitement when her moist, baby-soft lips began nibbling up and down the length of his prick.

"Oh, Mr. Watson!" panted Kim, trying to pull his body on top of hers. "Please fuck me. Please fuck the shit out of me."

Holding her soft puffy cuntlips open with her fingers, the aroused youngster expertly eased his big throbbing cockhead through the slippery entrance of her hot little pussy. Whimpering passionately, she began rotating her ass under him, fucking her hot young cunt up tighter around the thick hardness of the man's prickshaft.

Spread out on the other sofa with Kim's dad, Julie was excitedly watching her father and her blonde girlfriend. It was so thrilling to watch her dad's prick fucking in and out of her cute friend's little cuntslit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.