Eat Out With The Family - Cover

Eat Out With The Family

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sex was the main interest in Watertown, a plain and small rural community with no places for entertainment. Kim Marlow, a local teen participated eagerly in all these entertaining activities and succeded in making everybody around her quite satiate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Ever since Pete Marlow had dropped the things off at Lois Mason's house the afternoon she propositioned him, he couldn't seem to get the horny divorcee out of his mind. One afternoon when he finished working in the field early, he decided to drive over to her place.

Pulling up in front of Lois's house, he found her spread out on an old-fashioned, lawn swing under a tree in her front yard. Her voluptuously bare thighs were deliciously exposed under the rather short summer dress she was wearing.

"Hi, Pete," she beamed when he got out of the car. "I'm sure glad to see you."

"I'm glad to see you, too," the man grinned, excitedly licking his lips. "What are you up to?"

"I'm just having a drink," she answered, raising a glass to her mouth. "I get so goddamned bored out here that need a drink now and then."

"We all do," smiled the man, sitting down on the swinging lounge with her.

"Would you care for one?" Lois asked, brushing her long red hair back from her face.

"I sure would."

Following her into the house where she began mixing them a bourbon and water, Pete couldn't keep his eyes off her shapely legs beneath the short skirt she was wearing. He could still vividly remember that red-fringed cunt she'd shown him the last time he was there. As she carried the drinks across the room, Pete's eyes moved from her bare thighs to the woman's curvaceous hips. He was trying to visualize how she would look naked.

"Shall we go back outside on the glider?" she asked, referring to the lawn swing as she handed him his drink.

"I'd like that," smiled Pete.

Time seemed to pass rapidly as they chatted, and in less than an hour they'd finished three drinks.

"Ready for another one?" asked Lois as she drained her glass.

"I sure am," he smiled, starting to feel a bit tipsy from the drinks.

Following the attractive divorcee into the house, Pete could feel his cock stirring in his pants as he gazed at her shapely legs. While she was mixing their drinks, he moved over next to her and the fragrance of her perfume filled his nostrils. The nearness of the sexy woman seemed to almost overpower him.

The man had never been so aroused in his life. With Lois standing so close to him, Pete's prick began throbbing wildly as he stared down at the deep cleavage of her big full tits that were so deliciously exposed in the low neckline of her dress. This was the first time Pete had really noticed how beautiful the horny redhead was.

"Do you feel all right, Pete?" asked Lois, noticing the strange expression on his face.

"Oh, yes... yes," he muttered, trying to regain his composure.

Leaning against the counter, Pete was conscious of how wildly his cock was throbbing in the tight confines of his pants.

"Yes, Lois, I'm just fine," he stammered. "I was just thinking what a beautiful woman you are."

"Well, thank you, sir," she giggled, taking a sip from her drink.

The horny divorcee had had a secret crush on the man ever since she had first met him, but this was the first time he'd ever seemed to pay any attention to her.

As if in a trance, Pete suddenly placed his trembling hands on her shoulders.

"God, you're beautiful," he panted, his face strangely distorted by his burning lust.

Then, unable to control his wild desires any longer, he grasped her around the waist and pulled her body up tightly against his. Though she had dreamed of this moment for a long time, Lois was still shocked when she felt the man's hard cock throbbing urgently against her. She felt a naughty excitement as his hard prick throbbed against her pussy through the material of her dress.

"Oh, Pete," she giggled, playfully pushing against his chest. "You want my hot little cunt!"

Holding her tightly, the aroused man reached up under her skin and goosed his fingers into the soft crack between her panty-clad asscheeks, pulling her squirming pussy up tighter against the pounding cock-bulge in his pants.

Suddenly realizing that the horny redhead was his to use as he pleased, he picked her up and carried her into the living room. Laying Lois back on the couch, he sat down by her and moved his hand up under her skirt, caressing the soft smooth flesh of her inner thigh.

His throbbing boner gave a mighty lurch when his probing fingers came in contact with the crotch of her wet panties. Trembling with excitement, he hooked his fingers into the waist of the flimsy garment, and as Lois obligingly arched her hips up, he pulled her panties off with one sweeping motion. Next he raised her skirt up around her waist. A low moaning sound came from deep in her throat when he eased his finger in between her hot slick cuntlips. Pete almost shot off in his pants as his finger fucked deeper and deeper into the slippery hotness of her steaming pussy.

"Oh God, Pete," she whimpered, quickly removing his clothes while he finger-fucked her.

Even in his half-drunk state, a delicious tingle raced through his loins when Lois tenderly wrapped her soft cool fingers around his naked throbbing hard-on.

"Does this feel good?" she panted as she began gently sliding the foreskin up and down over his swollen cockhead.

"Shit, yes!" he groaned, writhing around on the couch as her fingers teased his lurching prick.

"Do you like my hot little pussy?" whispered the horny redhead, feeling his finger twisting around deep in her hotly drooling fuck-hole.

"God, yes," he panted, his cock throbbing wildly in her hand.

"Jesus, Pete," she gasped as the man fucked his finger in and out of her sizzling cunt slit. "I want your big hard prick in my cunt."

"So do I," panted Pete as the horny slut continued expertly stroking his cock. Taking the woman's hand, the man led her to the bedroom.

"Well, honey," she giggled, joining him on the bed, "are you ready for a nice hot fuck?"

"I sure am," he grinned.

The horny redhead had always loved cocks since the first time she touched one at a very young age. There was something about a hard prick that always turned Lois on, and she never got tired of sucking and fucking. Although she had been true to her husbands during her three marriages, she was now more than ready for any big hard cock that came her way.

To her, cock-sucking was a God-given pleasure and she could feel her heart pounding excitedly as she lowered her face down toward Pete's big pulsing prick. She was staring hungrily at his swollen cock-knob, watching the delicious little drops of clear pre-cum oozing out from the cock tip. Hearing the man moan with expectation, she teased her hot moist tongue around in little circles on his cockhead, tasting the randy flavor of the sticky pre-cum that was bubbling out.

The beautiful woman s nostrils flared with lust as she inhaled the pungent scent of his horny prick. Thrilled with the musky taste and odor of his cock, she began wetly licking the underside of his big fucker while her fingers lovingly massaged her saliva onto his sensitive cock skin. As she licked lower along the silky flesh of his hard prick, her lips were getting ever closer to his heavy balls.

After thoroughly washing the crinkly skin of his ball-sac with her tongue, she slowly raised her head. Deliciously squeezing his big blue-veined prick in her hand, she could see his bulbous purple cockhead swelling even bigger. Her heart pounding with excitement, she opened her mouth and passionately engulfed his bloated cock-knob, letting it slither over her licking tongue until his cockhead was nudging deliciously against the back of her throat. She could feel the slimy drops of his pre-cum coating her tongue, and arousing flavor of it was making the horny woman hotter and wetter between her legs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.