Eat Out With The Family - Cover

Eat Out With The Family

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Sex was the main interest in Watertown, a plain and small rural community with no places for entertainment. Kim Marlow, a local teen participated eagerly in all these entertaining activities and succeded in making everybody around her quite satiate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

The following Sunday morning, Jan was lounging around the house in a negligee, chatting with her son Brad when his friend Jeff Winters dropped by. Brad had recently told his mother how he and Jeff were now fucking little Kim, and the horny woman could hardly keep her eyes away from the handsome youth's crotch.

"Ban tells me you're both fucking little Kim these days." smiled the raven-haired beauty, crossing her legs to give Jeff a lingering glimpse of her juicy cunt. "I hope you guys enjoy her as much as I like Brad to fuck me."

"You oughta try my mom," Brad suddenly blurted out. "She's a real hot piece of ass.

"How about it, Jeff?" She suggestively smiled, again crossing her legs to give him another naked beaver view. "Do you think you could handle me?"

"I'd sure like to give it a try," the handsome youth grinned. "That juicy cunt of yours is sure giving me a hard-on."

"That's what I'm trying to do," giggled Jan, rising to her feet. "Let's go up to my room."

The moment they wore upstairs alone, Jan removed her negligee and flung her naked body out on the bed as Jeff stared down at the juicy cunt slit that was so provocatively framed in a soft nest of dark pussy hair.

"Jeff," she whispered up to him, "will you lick my juicy cunt for a minute?"

With a wild snort, the young man suddenly hurled himself down on the bed, burying his face in the hot moistness of her crotch, deeply inhaling the fragrant scent of her sweet pussy.

"Oooooooh, yes," she sighed, feeling his thick wet tongue lapping at the sensitive flesh of her drooling cuntlips.

Excitedly holding her breath, Jan could feel the young him through her slippery cuntal opening. His heavenly tongue was warm and wet as it scurried around in her creamy cunt.

"Ohhhhh," she sobbed when his tongue probed at her tingling clit.

Taking the beautiful woman's sensitive cunt between his lips, he sensually teased it with the tip of his tongue until the horny woman was writhing in ecstasy.

Squealing with delight, Jan clamped her soft thighs against his face, holding his mouth tightly against the hot wet flesh of her open cunt. Crazed with lust, the insanely aroused woman pound her cunt slit around the length of his swirling tongue.

"Oh, God, I love this!" she sobbed as his tongue burrowed into every crevice and crease of her lurching fuck-hole.

Tightly grasping her soft asscheeks in his hands, Jeff held her firmly in place while his tongue stabbed at the woman's warm moist pussy opening. Hesitating for only a moment, he suddenly fucked his tongue deep into the clinging gash of Jan's sucking cunt.

"Aaaaaaauuuugggghhhh!" the beautiful brunette gasped, grinding her slippery cunt up tighter against the boy's mouth, her soft thighs tight around his juice-smeared face, his tongue furiously lapped at her deliciously sweet pussy juices that were boiling around in her cunthole.

Jan was almost out of her mind with passion. It was absolute heaven to be lying with her quivering thighs splayed widely apart as Jeff avidly licked and sucked on her dripping hot cunt.

"Oh, Jeff!" she squealed with joy as she completely gave her body up to the profound pleasure she was receiving from his unrestrained licking and sucking of her lust-swollen pussy.

She squirmed her ass around on the rumpled sheet, the flames of erotic pleasure building in her quivering loins. The hot, wet flesh of her overheated pussy was sucking on the youth's thick tongue as he swirled it around in her scalding fuck-hole.

"Oh, God!" she shrieked. "Don't stop now! I'm gonna explode!"

Tightly grasping her trembling hips, Jeff pulled her slippery cunt slit up tighter around his mouth, trying to fuck his tongue deeper and deeper into the hot, moist flesh of her dripping pussy.

"Oh, shit!" she screamed, clamping her soft thighs against his juice-smeared face. "I'm coming! I'm coming... , coming!"

The raven-haired beauty was almost, to the point of hysteria because her desire-maddened cunt exploded around the youth's face.

"Oh, Jeff," she whispered a few minutes later as she lay in his arms while his busy fingers excitedly fondled her swollen tits. "That was so good. God, you can really eat pussy!"

"That's because you have such a tasty cunt," he smiled, giving her hard nipple a gentle squeeze.

"Oh, look," giggled the woman, staring at his stiff prick. ''I'm letting you down."

A shudder of excitement shook Jeff's entire body when the woman tenderly wrapped her cool fingers around his throbbing cock.

"Jesus, Mrs. Marlow," he sobbed when she began sliding the foreskin up and down over his hard, quivering prick. "You sure know how to please a guy."

"And I know other ways to please you," she whispered with a naughty twinkle in her eyes as she lowered her mouth down toward his lurching prick. "I know what you horny bastards really like."

Holding his cockshaft in one hand, Jan began lapping her talented tongue all around his shiny cockhead.

"D'ya like this?" she giggled as she felt his entire body trembling with excitement. "I sure love sucking pricks."

"Jesus, yes!" he panted.

"You haven't felt anything yet," the woman said, opening her brightly painted lips and sucking his cockhead deep into her hot, moist mouth.

Brad was sitting alone downstairs when his little sister Kim and her friend Julie walked into the house.

"Hi," Kim beamed at her brother. "Where's Mom?"

"Upstairs getting fucked by Jeff," he grinned.

"Oh!" she excitedly squealed. "Let's go and watch them!"

Without a moment's hesitation, Brad and the two young girls hurried up to their parents' room.

"Oh, shit," little Kim whispered, rubbing the front of her big brother's pants. "I need a good fuck, too."

Within a matter of seconds, the brother and sister had stripped and joined their mother and Jeff on the other side of the bed. Spreading her young thighs wide apart, she parted her sizzling cuntlips with her fingers.

"Oh, Brad!" she panted. "Fuck me, honey. Fuck me now."

As her big brother knelt between the cute youngster's widespread thighs, Kim took his throbbing cockshaft and guided it up against her moist cunt. Closing her eyes and clasping her arms around his muscular young shoulders, she pressed her wet open lips over his while grinding her pussy up against the rubbery knob of his hard-on. Pushing against him, she felt the familiar head of his cock slowly slipping into her slick, juice-drenched cunt slit. Grasping the cheeks of his lean ass, she pulled him toward her. Hot needles of lust raced through her loins as she felt her wonderful brother's cock fucking deeper and deeper into her hotly oozing pussy.

Once all of his heavenly fucker was in her, Kim screwed her crotch around the base of his deeply embedded prick, wanting to make sure that every swollen inch of his cock was in her cunt.

The cute little blonde youngster excitedly felt her brother withdraw his hard prick until only the pulsing cock-knob remained in her hot pussy. And then she let out a gasp of pleasure when she felt his cock fucking back up the slick passage to the hot depths of her belly.

"Oh, Brad, honey," she whimpered when he started fucking in and out of her sweet little cunt. "This feels so neat!"

With their minds lost in incestuous lust, sister and brother began fucking back at each other with wanton abandon, their naked bodies slapping wildly together, his hard cock fucking into her little pussy with a savage ferocity.

"Oh, you sweet, sweet fucker!" she squealed. "Give it to me good, honey!" Their wild mutual ecstasy built up and up as they pounded together, his cunt-pleasing prick driving relentlessly in and out of her sizzling little fuck-hole. His slippery cockshaft was glistening with her pussy juices, a rivulet of moisture dripping from between her clasping cuntlips, running down the crack of her sweet young ass.

"Oh, Jesus, it's so good!" she squealed with joy.

Brad continued pistoning his cock harder and deeper into his little sister's hot wet fuck-hole.

"Oh, honey, it feels so good!" she whimpered in wanton delight. "Oh, shit, honey, you're really fuckin' now!"

As the force of their feverish fucking increased, Brad thought he'd lose his mind from the wild sensations racing up and down the length of his tingling cockshaft.

"Oh, you sweet fuckin' brother," she whimpered, snaking her baby-soft thighs up around his shoulders to better receive the jolting fuck-thrusts of his prick. "I love it, honey! I love it!" Rotating his hips in a circular motion as it plunged his cock in and out of the moistness of her tight young fuck-hole, he was deliciously stirring his cockshaft around and against every tingling nerve in his little sister's pussy.

"Oh, Brad," she panted, grinding her hot sucking cunt up tighter around the base of his pounding boner. "That's such a neat cock."

A thrill raced through Kim's young body when she felt her big brother once more partially withdraw his cock in preparation for another onslaught.

"Oh, sweet fuckin' baby," she gasped as Brad quickened the tempo of his long deep cock-thrusts. "It's so good... so fuckin' good."

The hard meatiness of his stiff prick was carrying her to new heights of sexual bliss as he fucked deeper and harder into her cunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.