Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young girl with many changes to come. A business man keeping secrets. Will she find what she is looking for? Will he tell the truth?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex  

Jae didn't get back home until about 8 pm, loaded with bags from her shopping, she was in a good mood, until she got to her floor and saw Chase leaning against her door. She set her bags down and got her key out, unlocked the door and went inside. She set some bags on the table then turned to grab the rest, never saying anything to Chase as he stood and watched. Once she had all her bags, she closed the door on him.

Jae turned and started to empty out her bags as Chase banged on her door.

"Jae, we need to talk," Chase said through the door. Jae said nothing, "Come on Jae, this is ridiculous, don't act like a child," He said again.

Jae stormed over to the door, "A child? You want to see me act like a damn child, here," Jae yelled then slammed the door on him, "go away, Chase, we have nothing to talk about," She yelled.

"The hell we don't," Chase said as he opened her door, "You know if you really wanted to keep me out you should have locked it."

"Get out Chase, I didn't invite you in, this is breaking and entering, I could call the cops."

"Go ahead, I'll just tell them it's a lover's fight, that's all."

"Lover's? Ha! That will never happen."

"Why'd you change your mind?"

"Because I can."

"Try again."

"No, because I can, I decided I could do it all on my own, that I don't need a male opinion on what I wear, if I like it then that should be it."

"And you realized this while I was gone or when you saw Monica open the door?"

"Who? I realized it while I've been shopping on my own all week and getting multiple compliments on what I have bought. I don't need your help, thank you though. Now get out."

"No"

"What?"

"I'm not leaving until we resolve this."

"Resolve what? There is nothing to resolve. I decided I didn't need help any more, end of story."

"Why?"

"I just told you why."

"No you told me a lie, tell me the truth."

"That was not a lie."

"Why have you been hiding from me then?"

"Hiding? I wasn't the one, who went out of town, I'm sorry if I didn't wait around for you to come back, you have no control over my life. You're just my neighbor."

"And that kiss?"

"So, we kissed. No big deal."

"Right, then why did you close the door on my face and not speak to me for a week."

"Lord, Chase you were gone, I didn't keep tabs on when you came back, why should I?"

"No reason, none at all, I better go, you have a good night," Chase said then turned and left.

Jae breathed a sigh of relief as she sank onto the couch. Now that, that was over, she could finish putting her new things away and get ready for bed. The gall of that man, acting as if there was something between us when there is not. All they did was spend one night together and share a kiss, which was nothing at all. Nothing!

Jae sat on the couch and thought...

So I like him, I do, but gosh, is he a brute when he wants to be. Maybe I should get a dog, not that it would help my situation at all but it would be nice to have someone here for me when I get home from work. Maybe I should have just admitted to him that I like him and that I was hurt. He said he was going to help me then went off gallivanting with the built blonde chick that had a nasty personality. I could never compete with that, ever! I am so not the blonde type of girl; the highlights were enough of the blondeness. But he was gorgeous, he really is. I don't know how many times I have thought about him this past week. I should have been doing work but I was thinking about him. I had to work late three days just because of that. It was not fair, I barely know him and he is taking up so much of my thoughts. I'm such a sucker, I know he would never go for a girl like me; he's so sophisticated where I am the country girl from my parents farm. Some things in life were never fair. He is wealthy too; I can not compete with that. I have some money saved but it is no where near the ten thousands level. Oh well, not much I can do about it. He did seem to like me though; I never should have read to far into that kiss. Boy, was it a good kiss too, it was so nice. Just the feel of his tongue in my mouth. Gosh, it's been a long time since I dated anyone.

Jae took her new clothes upstairs and hung them up, stripped out of her clothes and got into bed; she set her alarm for 11 so she could get to the gym to work out before her lunch meeting with her dad. Tomorrow was going to be a nice relaxing day she just knew it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.