Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2006 by kay_love

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young girl with many changes to come. A business man keeping secrets. Will she find what she is looking for? Will he tell the truth?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex  

Jae woke up at 8, jumped in the shower and quickly threw on a pair of nice jeans and a tank top. She didn't know what type of outfit Chase expected her to wear for whatever work he planned to give her for the day but she figured that this was the best she should do. She didn't look professional but she did look ready to work.

She went down into the kitchen and started to make some eggs when there was a knock on the door.

"Yea?" Jae asked as she walked to the door.

"It's Chase" Chase said from the other side.

Jae quickly opened the door and stood there staring as she watched Chase walk in. Chase was followed by a workman with a cart.

"Jae, where is your office?" Chase asked.

"What? Office... oh it's just down that hall. My apartment has the same layout as yours"

"Oh ok. Bob, go on down the hall and to the first room on the right. You can set this all up"

"Chase, what is going on?"

"This is your equipment."

"I can't afford that stuff."

"But I can and I believe you need this to do your job for me. So you will have it and no arguments."

"Oh... Well I guess."

Chase looked at Jae, she looked so lost, he thought. He set his briefcase on the counter and opened it. Then he pulled some papers out of it then set them on the table as Jae went back to her cooking. She quietly broke open a few more eggs for Chase to join her. This was going to be an interesting day.

Jae cooked all the food and thought, why are we working here instead of at his place? Seems a little weird since I am doing whatever work he wants me to do. I guess I would be more comfortable here rather than over there. Plus here I can play whatever music I want and stop and get whatever food I want to eat. This should make me more comfortable and want to actually do my job.

"Ok, you hungry," Jae asked as she scooped up eggs on to plates.

"I thought you would never ask" Chase said as he pulled out a chair and sat down. Jae got out another plate and set of silverware, then dished out the food. She handed Chase his plate as she pulled out a chair for herself.

Once they finished eating, Jae cleaned up the kitchen as Chase went to see how Bob was doing with setting up everything. Chase came back out followed by Bob, announcing that everything was ready for them to get to work. Jae sighed as she stood by the kitchen table. Was she ready for this? She didn't want to ruin the some what friendship that they already had. Oh, well, she thought, not much she could do about it now. She needed the money she would make by working for Chase.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.