The Master's Project (1) - Ralph And Tanya - Cover

The Master's Project (1) - Ralph And Tanya

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bob had to do something for his Master's project, and interviewing married couples seemed to be the thing that would work. He asked some personal questions and sometimes things got very. personal. In Book one, Ralph and Tanya ask Bob for a very special favor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Pregnancy  

Tanya turned around. I could actually SEE her nipples get soft. She had a stricken look on her face.

"Isn't that what we were talking about?" she asked in a surprisingly meek voice. She looked at Ralph for confirmation.

He looked at me. Damned if he didn't shrug his shoulders again!

"I think so." he said unhelpfully.

I stared at him. "You want me to have sex with your wife?" I could NOT believe this was happening.

"I guess that's right." he said, finally stepping up to the plate. "Actually, we want you to get her pregnant." he said stolidly. "If you can."

Well I guess you couldn't blame a guy like Ralph for doubting the virility of a guy like me, when a real studly looking guy like him was ... challenged.

"I thought we were talking about marriage counseling." I said.

"Oh." came a chorus from husband and wife.

Tanya's eyes started leaking and she ran from the room. We could hear her sobs all the way until a door slammed and cut the sound off.

"I guess that didn't go so well." said Ralph, standing up. "Maybe I'd better go talk to her." He headed for the door. "Sorry about the mix-up." he said.

My brain was beginning to catch up to the events that had just flashed past me like a poorly aimed roman candle. I suddenly realized that I had just turned down an opportunity to cuddle with, to put it nicely, that lovely, sexy, delicious woman.

"Ralph." I called out.

He stopped and turned.

"You really wouldn't have minded?"

"I'm not at all excited about the idea of another man ... doing that ... with her." he said honestly. "But she wants a baby, and I love her and want her to be happy. And if that's what it takes ... then that's what it takes."

"Why me?" I asked.

"You seem like a good guy. I did some checking up on you and everybody seems to think you're good stock." He said it like I was a cow or something. "And we don't know you very well, so you're not one of our friends. We thought we could come up with some kind of agreement where you'd give up claim to the baby. And Tanya thinks you're cute." He grimaced at that. "So it seemed like a good idea."

"I'll think about it." I said impulsively. "Tell her I'll think about it."

He actually looked relieved. It takes a real man to do what he was doing ... a man who really loves his woman. I'd just gotten my first lesson in why some marriages last. There aren't many men who would do that for the woman they love.

"Okay, I'll tell her." he said. "You going to leave?"

"I'll stay here for a while. If she calms down and wants to discuss this, we can. If not I can always leave and you guys can decide what you want to do." That seemed reasonable. Seeing a woman cry like that hurts any man.

"Thanks" said the better man in the room.

I sat there for a while and eventually Ralph came back alone.

"She's fixing her makeup and she'll be out." he said. "Want a beer?"

"Wasn't one of the things you asked was if I was a drinker or not?" I thought he should know that I knew.

"Some college guys party all the time. Alcohol can mess up your sperm. We didn't want anybody who drank heavy. You don't smoke, do you?"

"No." I said. "The only bad habit I have is that I drink too much soda."

"One beer won't kill you." he said. "I sure need one."

He got the beers - one for me and two for him - and sat down. Now that the beans were all spilled, it was actually pretty easy to talk about, so we talked about their "plan" on getting Tanya pregnant.

He could live with the idea of it in general, but there were parts of it he didn't like. For instance, she wanted him there ... in the room ... when I ... well ... impregnated her. She said she'd feel safer that way. The idea of me doing it to her was bad enough, but actually having to watch was something he didn't think he could do.

We left that alone while he asked if I'd be willing to have some testing done to ensure that my blood type and hers would gel, and to confirm that I didn't have any sexually transmittable diseases. That was just common sense, and I agreed. He wondered about making up a contract, to protect their interests in the result, if there was one, and I said that would be no problem either. I wasn't even thinking about starting a family yet. I was already thinking about a doctorate. It's easy and safe to be a professional student if you can get by financially. I could, thanks to some money left to me by an uncle, who said in his will that if SOMEBODY in our family ever got clear through college he wouldn't mind being dead. He actually put that in his will!

We were still talking when Tanya edged nervously into the room. She didn't look like she'd been crying. Makeup is amazing stuff when you know what to do with it.

"Hi." she said tentatively.

"We've been talking." said Ralph. "He agreed to all our demands."

I thought that was a strange way to put it, but didn't say anything. He was probably nervous too. I would have been.

But, strangely, I wasn't. I wanted to put her at ease. "Whatever makes you guys feel good about this." I said. "When I said I'd help, I wasn't thinking of this, but I said it and I meant it, and I DID say 'anything' as I recall."

"You don't think we're perverted?" she asked in a small voice.

I thought about that. If anybody was perverted it was me, for wanting to get in those terrycloth shorts she was wearing. I suddenly realized she had dressed that way to affect me ... to get me to agree. She wasn't stupid.

"I think you're a couple who is madly in love, who has this one little problem that you're anxious to solve. This might not be the most usual way to solve it, but I can't blame you for wanting to."

Her smile made my stomach do flip flops. "Thank you." she said, with dignity.

"It is I who should be thanking you. You're a beautiful woman Tanya." I said.

"Watch it there buster." said Ralph.

I looked at him, but he was smiling.

"So it's up to you guys." I said.

"Can we start tonight?" asked Tanya.

We both looked at her. She had relaxed into that pose where one foot is slightly pointed out, and all her weight was resting on the other foot. It made her hip jut out. Her hands were behind her back. Those nipples were hard and pointy again. This girl wanted to play.

"We haven't done the tests yet." I reminded her.

"When was the last time you had sex?" she asked.

I thought about that. When WAS the last time I had sex? I knew it was with Linda. Linda had kind of soured me on women for a while. That's a whole other story.

"Maybe a year and a half?" I asked, like they might know.

"You're kidding." said Ralph.

"My last breakup was rough." I said.

"Really?"

That word can be said a lot of ways. The voice can rise at the end, making it a real question. But the way Tanya said it was throaty, like "Oh PLEASE tell me it's true!" She looked at Ralph. "Surely something would have happened by now if there was a problem." she said in that same throaty voice. She took a step into the room.

"I don't know." said Ralph, dragging out the last word.

"Oh pleeease honey?" she begged.

I got hard as a rock in record time.

"If he gives you anything I'll kill him." said Ralph firmly. Then he looked at me.

"Hey, I'm willing to wait." I said, not believing it myself.

"I don't want to wait." said Tanya petulantly. "I want to make a baby now."

"Good grief" said Ralph. "Have you no shame, girl?"

"Yes I do!" she said, color flushing her chest. "And you KNOW I do!"

"Could have fooled me." he grumbled.

Damned if that woman didn't go over and throw her leg over his lap and sit down on him, facing him. Her arms went around his neck and she leaned those luscious breasts against him. She was so short that her face was level with his.

"You know I love you Ralphie." she said. She kissed him a gentle, quick peck. She wiggled on him! Man, she was good. "You know I could never love another man like I love you."

"I know baby." he moaned. "But I can't watch. He's a good guy. You can trust him."

"But honey" she whined. "I'm going to want you too ... when he's done."

"Oh shit." said poor Ralph. "I can't believe this."

I wanted to tell him he wasn't alone ... to support a brother going through a rough time.

I kept my mouth shut. I'm not stupid either, most of the time.

"It won't be so bad." she cooed at him. "He'll give me a baby and then YOU can make love to me. It will be almost like you did it." She kissed him three or four times. "Pleeease?"

There isn't a man in the world who could have resisted that woman. I knew I couldn't, and I didn't think Ralph could either.

"Fuck!" he said harshly. "I can't believe I let you talk me into this."

"It's because you LOVE me lambkins." she said in a little girl voice.

How is it that especially big, virile looking guys are SO susceptible to being called cutsie animal names? The poor guy just melted and let himself be led by the nose ... er ... I mean hand ... to their bedroom.

Over her shoulder, under that dark flipping red hair, Tanya said "You need to come with us now, Bob." That smoky voice was back.

I'm telling you this girl was in heat or something. I guess wanting a baby really really badly can do that to a woman. I've known women who could have cared less if their belly never swelled, and even a few who didn't want children ... period. But for those who DO want a child, that pull is stronger than lots of things, sometimes including society's standards of behavior. Most people would call her a cheating hussy, but I knew better. She wanted something and, under the circumstances, this was the only way she could get it. We could argue about whether she should have enjoyed it or not, but that's a philosophical argument, and her needs were driven by hormones and things in her body that she couldn't ... or wouldn't control.

When I got to the bedroom she pulled a chair away from a long vanity on the other side of the bed, where she obviously sat to do her makeup, or choose which jewelry to grace her neck and ears with. She positioned that chair an arm's length from the pillow that one of them used every night. She sat his unresisting hulk of a body down in that chair and pushed on his chest until he leaned back.

Then she turned to me and came around to the end of the bed.

"I've never done this before." she said. "I don't think I want you to kiss me, okay?" Her hands went to the hem of that tank top as she said it. I was already stiff as a board, and I actually leaned forward a little as the cloth was dragged up her flat stomach.

She took the top off quickly and I could see her chest turn pink. The color flowed upward, like a thermometer, heading higher until her cheeks were pink too. She bit her lip.

"I don't want to be naked in front of two men who have all their clothes on." she said, motivated by some modesty that was both ludicrous and charming at the same time.

I was staring at her breasts. Those sharp nipples were wine red, very dark, set against slightly paler areolas. I might have drooled a little. She just stood there until her last words registered and I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off.

Ralph sat there, like a stone statue. He was looking at her too. For some reason I looked at his lap. There was a significant bulge there. He might not like the idea of another man doing this with his wife, but he loved her and she WAS beautiful.

Looking at me she pushed her terrycloth shorts down. That part she did slowly, the cloth moving achingly slow down, over her hips. It left a thin strip of cloth circling her waist, her hips and buttocks bare as the thong she was wearing took forEVER to come into view. It was wine red too, like she had chosen it to go with those nipples. Whether it was conscious or not, she had turned so that she was in quarter profile to each of us. She stepped out of the shorts, leaving them in a puddle on the floor and stood up. Her hands came to her abdomen and slid smoothly across it, like she was performing some ancient rite to awaken her womb ... to tell it to prepare for fertilization. I don't think she knew she was doing that, though. She was looking at her husband. It was actually HIS baby she was thinking about, even if he couldn't give it to her. Then she turned away from him and looked at me.

"Now you."

I didn't wear underwear. Underwear didn't actually DO anything that I could tell, and it cost money, both to buy and wash, and as a poor grad student I cut back on everything I could. That was something I cut back on. So when I undid my slacks and pushed them down, my penis was exposed for all in the room to see.

Writers of erotica like to describe the penis in their works as "stalky", or "huge", or maybe "thickly veined" and things like that. I just had a penis, probably like a few million others. It was long enough that when I jerked off there were a couple of inches that stuck out from my hand when it was in the "down" position. I wasn't circumcised, and the crown of the glans made a funny looking kind of circular bump all the way around it when the foreskin was covering the head. I'd always thought it looked kind of deformed. When it was hard, it was straight, but leaned to the left and slightly up. All in all I thought it looked like it had been in a bad wreck once, and healed slightly wrong, like a poorly set broken bone. It wasn't anything special, but it was all I had and I loved it.

Tanya stared at it, her fluttery hands finally frozen, just like her husband was frozen in that chair. I had to bend over and pull the legs of my trousers off because I'd forgotten all about my shoes. I ended up teetering on one foot, my pants slung out between my ankles as I pulled the shoe off, and then the other one. I was able to get out of my pants, but I felt ridiculous. Here was this gorgeous little sexpot of a woman standing there, looking almost regal in her wine colored thong, and I was a bumbling court jester in socks.

I forgot about the socks when she thumbed her thong down. It stuck in her crotch, like it wanted to keep kissing her pussy. She looked so good naked that I actually FELT my socks on my feet. I bent to take them off.

You would have thought there wasn't any graceful way for a nervous woman to get onto a bed in preparation for having sex with an almost complete stranger. She crawled on over the footboard, on all fours, to the center of the bed and then collapsed sideways with her legs together and her knees bent, landing on her left side, facing me. It was like watching poetry in motion. Her back was to her husband, and I think that, more than anything else, convinced my brain that she intended to deny him ... and give herself to me. My prick jerked up and down a couple of times as I felt precum sooth it's way along the interior and I tried to cut off that flow automatically. She lay there, just looking at me with wide beautiful eyes.

I looked at Ralph and he was staring at her ass. His arms were hanging down at his sides, like he was dead and had been propped up in the chair. I'm glad I couldn't see my own image. I know I was standing there, my mouth open, my own eyes wide and unbelieving, my hair probably disheveled ... just a skinny guy, compared to her husband ... with a jutting obscenely dripping penis.

Her right hand came up off her hip, where she had lain it when she collapsed on her side. She patted the bed beside her.

"It's okay." she said.

"I don't know if I can do this." I said.

Now I know that sounds crazy. But what I was actually thinking about was that I wanted to lick her pussy and suck those nipples and kiss her with long deep kisses and THEN make her pregnant. But from what she had said, it sounded like she wanted something more along the lines of 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am'. And I just didn't think I could do that.

"Sure you can" came Tanya's confident reply. "I'm not ugly or anything ... am I?"

"Oh no" I gasped. I'd been holding my breath and was out of air. "I just don't think I can be as clinical about this as it should be."

"Why not?" she asked, as if she were actually interested in what I was thinking.

"Because you're not ... ugly." I said.

"Thank you Bob." she said. I KNOW she had to be nervous, but she was cool as a cucumber. "Let's just try, okay?" she said.

"Okay" I said.

I took the few steps necessary to get me to the bed and thought to crawl on, like she had, smoothly and gracefully. But as I put my knee on the bed she rolled, lying back and spreading her legs, drawing them up and out, laying herself wide open. Her pussy hair had been carefully clipped into the shape of an arrowhead, with a V at the top, and a sharp point at the bottom that pointed straight to pussy lips that were anything but flat and uninteresting. Those lips pulled open as her legs spread, and there was a sticky line of her arousal strung diagonally between them.

It caused my other knee to miss the bed. Well it HIT the bed, but then slid off, and I crashed onto the bed with my face by her left foot. It was too far to the floor to get my knee on it, and my leg had stretched out so that when I tried to get it under me my knee hit the bed and I couldn't make that work. I had to slide my other knee back off the bed and crawl back up to get on the damned bed.

Her hint of a smile didn't help things, but I crawled up and between those beautiful spread thighs, putting a hand on either side of her and suspending my prick over that arrowhead.

She was looking at it, hanging there, now pointing right at her face. I let her look, mostly because I didn't know what to do.

Don't laugh. Of course I knew what to do, but I didn't know when to do it, or how to make first contact, so to speak. Her head went back and she looked into my eyes and I saw moisture there. I didn't know whether she was crying, or had something in her eye, but I didn't feel right just jamming her full of prick with those unfallen tears there.

"You okay?" I asked. My voice cracked.

"I don't know." she said. "I feel happy, but I also feel like I shouldn't." She turned her head toward her husband. "Ralphie?" she whined.

He unfroze and reached for her hand, scooting the chair closer. "It's okay baby." he said. His voice cracked too.

Looking down again, her left hand came up off the bed and gripped my cock. It's funny the things your mind thinks about in weird situations. What I thought about at that second was that she had to be right handed. I could tell because her left hand fumbled and gripped wrong. But she aimed it, and I started letting my body down until the tip kissed her pussy lips. About that time she turned her head and looked right into Ralph's eyes and took her hand away.

Rather than string the suspense out any more, being the nice guy I am, and so that she wouldn't have time to agonize over whether or not the prick sliding into her belly should actually BE there or not, I leaned forward and pushed into hot, velvety pussy. I didn't stop until my light brown hairs also kissed her arrow shaped dark red ones. You might think I was anxious to be deep inside her, instead of being the altruistic do-gooder I claim to be.

Is "Uuuhhhhnnnngggg" a word ... a sound? That's what came out of her throat. Her legs tensed and flopped up to bang into my sides too. Her eyes fluttered halfway closed, but then opened wide again, never breaking from Ralph's.

Her left hand came up and lay gently on my right buttock.

And pulled.

It felt so good to be in her that I just stayed there for a few seconds. I hadn't split her open or anything, despite her diminutive size. Her pussy took me easily, almost joyfully. She wasn't loose, by any means, but she wasn't tight either. It was like my prick was just made to be there. I couldn't help but rub my bone against hers. Her hips wiggled and I got another "Uuunnngggg".

I pulled back and her hips tensed, pushing up off the bed, like her pussy didn't want to be vacated, but I had more room to move, so I got it almost out and then leaned forward again. That felt good. I was still straight-armed, my knees dug into the bed covers between her thighs. When I did it again her legs flopped back down, like her muscles were too tired to keep them up. Still, her back arched and she lifted her pussy each time I went deep inside her. I did that about ten or eleven times. It was a very slow, sensual movement, not agitated at all.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.