Family Dinner

by Totzman

Copyright© 2006 by Totzman

Drama Story: Kelsey and Allison Andrews are not too fond of their new stepfather and his strict rules. When he catches the girls dressing a bit too sexy, he punishes them the old fashioned way- with a spanking!

Tags: Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humiliation  

Kelsey Andrews pulled up hard, and squeezed herself into her skin-tight cutoff jeans. After two minutes of struggling, she was finally able to button her shorts snuggly around her slim, fifteen-year-old waist. She turned around to check out her butt in the mirror. As critical of her own body as she was, she thought she looked fantastic. She donned a halter-top and a pair of sandals when her cell phone began to ring. She checked the caller ID, and saw it was her older sister, Allison.

"Hey babe, what's up?" Kelsey said cheerfully.

"Hey, I'm on my way home from Bryan's pool party now," Allison said gleefully.

"Already?" Kelsey said with surprise. "I thought you'd be there all day."

Kelsey sat down on her bed and stretched her long, slender legs.

"Well, his family eats dinner together at five, so we all had to leave," Allison said.

"Oh, that sucks," Kelsey said. "I'm on my way to Sandra's, so there's not much to do at home."

Kelsey wiggled her toes and admired the pretty red nail polish she recently applied to each of her toenails.

"Hmm," Allison said. "I was thinking the family dinner idea was a good one. Been a while since we had one of those, don't you think?"

"I guess," Kelsey said. "But with Jeff out of town that's not really possible today."

"I mean just us three," Allison said. "You, me, and Mom. You know, our real family."

Kelsey twiddled her fingers through her blonde pigtailed hair. It did seem like a nice idea to her, just the three of them. Ever since their family moved in with Jeff, Kelsey felt her original family had lost some of its closeness with its new patriarch. In fact, they hadn't had too many family dinners with Jeff either, what with their summer jobs and busy schedules and all.

"I'll see what Mom's doing," Kelsey said. All she could hear on the other line was Allison's giggling, undoubtedly because her boyfriend Chase had just untied her bikini top or some boyish prank like that, so Kelsey ended the call. She tucked her phone into her purse and took another look at herself in the mirror.

Kelsey had to admit, she was looking good. Her breasts had filled out quite a bit in the past year, and her daily sit up routines were doing wonders for her abs. Kelsey stared at her soft, smooth belly, which was not covered her skimpy halter-top. Although she did not have a belly button piercing, she hoped to get one if not for Jeff. Yes, Jeff Harkin. Her mother's new husband. He made a lot of money as an automotive engineer, but his conservative views made Kelsey and her sister feel at times like prisoners.

Her mother Sally was having a lot of difficulties making ends meet as a single mom, so since moving in with Jeff, Kelsey and Allison began enjoying benefits they hadn't had since even when their father was alive.

The problem was his incredibly controlling nature. Jeff was always keeping tabs on their mother Sally while they were dating, and since marrying and moving in with him, he'd been actively involved in the lives of Kelsey and Allison as well. He would want to know details of who their friends were, where they were at all times, and had very little respect for their privacy.

He would read their school notes, search through their book bags, they were required to tell him the passwords to their email accounts, which he checked daily.

Worst of all, Jeff was very particular on how Kelsey and Allison dressed. He only wanted them to wear the most conservative of clothing, which made it difficult for them to be popular in school, especially with the boys. Allison was especially resentful of this as she was now eighteen and graduated from high school, but Jeff reasoned that she still lived in his house, and therefore was required to either follow his rules or submit herself to the consequences he selected for her. Jeff's absence on account of a business trip gave Kelsey this brief opportunity to dress a bit racier, so she wanted to take full advantage.

Plus, while her telling her sister that she was planning to visit her friend Sandra was true, the real reason Kelsey enjoyed spending time with Sandra was Sandra's particularly handsome older brother Chris. Chris was two years older than Kelsey and swam on the boys swim team, and Kelsey had developed quite a crush on him shortly before school got out for the summer.

Kelsey loosened the tie binding the front of her halter-top together to allow a few more inches of her cleavage into view. Kelsey smiled at her reflection, and sauntered sexily out of her room.

Kelsey pranced down the stairs, just as her mother was leaving out the back door. Sally Harkin was dressed in a bright green bathing suit with a beach towel wrapped around her torso, most likely getting ready for an afternoon of sunbathing.

"Hey Mom, do you have any plans for dinner?" Kelsey asked.

Sally shrugged.

"I was going to start something when Allison got home. Why, you hungry?"

"Nah," Kelsey said. "Besides, I'm going over to Sandra's now."

"Oh," Sally said, tying her bright blonde hair into a bun. "In that case, just reheat something from the fridge when you're ready. No sense planning dinner if everyone's out for the afternoon."

"Yeah," Kelsey smiled.

Sally left out the glass sliding back door and shut it behind her. Kelsey was glad her mother was finally getting a chance to get some sun; Sally hadn't spent very many carefree days basking in the summer heat since getting married. Kelsey smiled as she watched her mother untie the beach towel from around her torso and let her swimsuit clad-body bask in the July sun. Kelsey was a bit disappointed her mother was not wearing a bikini. Sally used to wear them all the time before she got married, but now Jeff forbade anything but conservative one-pieces.

Kelsey checked the time on the Mickey Mouse novelty clock hanging on the kitchen wall before skipping towards the front door. Sandra lived only a block away, so Kelsey could walk there with little trouble. Still, she was jealous of her sister Allison, who had her driver's license and her own car for some time now.

Kelsey heard her sister's car pulling into the driveway, so she decided to take a moment tell Allison that no, there would not be dinner today but to get something from the fridge, like her mother had just said. Kelsey stepped out the front door, only to see that the car pulling into the driveway at that moment was not, in fact, her sister's.

It was Jeff's.

Kelsey's heart sank. Jeff had come back from his business trip early. Kelsey saw his face staring straight back at her, dressed in her skimpy wardrobe that she promised him she would never wear while living under his roof.

Kelsey turned and ran back inside, and raced upstairs to her bedroom, while the rumbling motor of the garage door sounded to Kelsey like the tremble of Doomsday at that moment. She had just closed her bedroom door when she heard the front door close and the trumpeting voice of her stepfather.

"Kelsey, get downstairs now!" he shouted. Kelsey pulled a dress from her closet and laid it upon her bed.

"Don't bother changing clothes, Kelsey, I already saw you. Get downstairs right now!"

There was no way out of this one. She was going to get it this time. Probably the worst one yet. Best to just get it over with.

Kelsey opened her bedroom door and nervously descended the stairs, finding her very infuriated stepfather waiting for her in the living room.

Kelsey meekly stepped off the last step and stood at the base of the staircase.

Jeff stared at her up and down. For the longest time, Kelsey just stood there and waited for him to speak.

"What's your excuse?" he finally asked.

Kelsey stammered.

"I... I... thought..."

"That I would be away for anther two days?" Jeff said.

Kelsey nodded.

"I figured. Well young lady, I'm sure you're aware, as I've told you countless times, that under my roof my rules apply at all times, regardless of whether or not I'm present to enforce them," Jeff said.

"Yes, sir," Kelsey said.

Jeff nodded.

"And seeing as you've broken one of my cardinal rules, and this not being your first or even second offense, I think some severe repercussions are in order," he said.

Kelsey's heart pounded. She knew what kind of discipline Jeff practiced, and it was not pleasant.

"Oh no," Kelsey thought to herself. "Oh God no, please no, not this, anything but this."

Kelsey mouthed the words to herself, but she knew fully well they would do no good. She knew what was about to happen to her, and she knew there was no way out of it.

Kelsey Andrews was going to get a spanking.

Oh, she hated spankings. The pain, the embarrassment, the discomfort that followed her for days afterward, there was no punishment Kelsey wanted less than a spanking, but Jeff knew it was the best way to get his point across to his disobedient stepdaughters.

"All right, young lady, over my knee," Jeff said.

"Jeff, please, no!" Kelsey pleaded. "Please don't spank me. I already get spankings at school, at church, even at choir! Can't it be something else?"

Jeff looked back at Kelsey sternly.

"And why do you get spankings at all of these places, young lady?" Jeff asked.

"Because they're-"

Jeff's expression stopped Kelsey cold.

"Because I- don't behave myself all the time," Kelsey said.

Jeff nodded in agreement.

"Spankings get the message across, don't they?" Jeff asked.

Kelsey said nothing.

"Don't they?" Jeff repeated. Kelsey bit her lip.

"Don't make me repeat myself again, Kelsey!"

"Yes," Kelsey said. "They do."

Jeff seemed satisfied by her reply.

"Glad to hear it. Why don't we get started?"

Jeff sat down on the sofa, and Kelsey began to unbutton her shorts. Kelsey had never felt comfortable disrobing in front of Jeff, especially for a spanking, but she knew he would most likely require it of her. Jeff had spanked her about six times previously, and only once did he not insist she remove all of her clothing below her waist, and that was for a B on her report card. Seeing his anger in this situation, Kelsey decided to avoid any further confrontation by undressing without being asked.

Kelsey struggled to get her tight shorts off, and the fact their tightness was causing her so much difficulty was not helping her case at all. Kelsey finally slid her shorts to her ankles, and only after bending over Jeff's lap did she slide her panties downward, to avoid giving him a glimpse of her pubic area.

Kelsey slid her panties down to her mid-thighs and left them there, and rested her pelvis across Jeff's knees. All she needed to do now was hold still and wait for her painful punishment to be over.

Jeff lay his palm across Kelsey's round, firm posterior. Kelsey hated how he did this; although his hand was warm and soothing, it gave her such a calm-before-the-storm feel that it made the spankings seem worse. Jeff ran his open hand across Kelsey's soft, sensitive mounds of smooth muscle, letting his palm bask in the warmth of Kelsey's bare bottom. Kelsey braced herself as Jeff raised his hand away from her bottom, and brought it back down, fast and hard. Kelsey cringed. It hurt.

Jeff raised his hand and spanked her again. Kelsey trembled under the force of his fiery smacks, as Jeff continued to spank her harder and more rapidly. Kelsey twitched back and forth, trying to avoid the line of fire by trying to move her buttocks wherever Jeff's hand wasn't, but her efforts were all in vain. Jeff spanked her entire buttocks, striking both her left and right cheeks, top and bottom, and placing a few to the very tops of her thighs. The distribution was very unpleasant, since Kelsey had a hard time bracing herself since she never knew which portion of her buttocks Jeff would spank next. Each smack of his hand was a sudden and unsettling surprise.

Worst of all, Jeff would also occasionally stop, making her believe momentarily that the spanking might be over. Of course, it wasn't, he just had to rest his hand. The first spanking after a rest period was among the worst. Jeff knew this, so consequently he made sure to take numerous breaks, of varied length.

After five minutes of continuous spanking, Jeff finally set his hand aside. Kelsey's bottom was now red as the evening sun, and the tears in her eyes revealed Kelsey had definitely been enlightened to the consequences of disobeying her stepfather.

"You may get up now, Kelsey," Jeff said. "I'm done spanking you for now."

Kelsey pulled her underpants back over her burning bottom, cringing as the material passed over her sore skin. After some uncomfortable panty tugging, Kelsey groggily rose back to her feet. She almost moved to put her shorts back on, but remembered that was what got her in trouble in the first place.

"Should I go to my room and put on an appropriate dress now?" Kelsey asked.

"Not yet," Jeff said. "I hear your sister pulling into the driveway. I want her to see you so she knows the consequences of disobedience as well."

Kelsey blushed as she heard her sister emerging from her car in the driveway. Being spanked in private was bad enough, but having spectators for her punishments, even her sister, was even worse. She wondered how her sister would react to finding her with her shorts off in the living room with their stepfather home early.

"Oh no-" Kelsey thought. Allison was at a pool party. Wearing that skimpy little bikini she showed her that morning. If Jeff had closed the garage door, Allison would have no idea he was home since she parked in the driveway.

The front door opened, revealing Allison in the doorframe, a beach bag slung over her shoulder, her curvaceous teenage body garbed in a tiny blue string bikini.

Allison stared right at Jeff, who stared right back.

Allison's beach bag dropped to the floor. The still-damp material of her swimsuit felt uncomfortably cold clinging to her shaking body.

"Jeff-" Allison stammered.

"Allison," Jeff replied. "I was just showing your sister here what I think of stepdaughters who think my wardrobe rules don't apply while I'm out of town."

Allison looked over at Kelsey, who was rubbing her painfully swollen bottom.

"I- oh God, I didn't expect this-"

"Nor did I," Jeff said. "I actually thought my stepdaughters had some respect for my rules. I step out of the house for a day and look what I come back to."

Allison shut the front door behind her.

"Jeff, I was at a pool party-"

"Really?" Jeff said. "If I didn't know better I would have thought you just came from a strip club."

"Jeff, all the girls dress like this at the pool!"

"Do all the girls live under my roof?" Jeff asked.

Allison stopped.

"No, sir," she said.

"So what do you think has to be done?" Jeff asked.

Allison breathed a sigh.

"I have to be spanked," Allison said. "Looks like Kelsey just did."

"Yes," Jeff said. "You are going to get a spanking. But not like Kelsey's. Neither of you is dressed appropriately right now, but you took it a step further than her, so I'm taking it a step further with you."

Allison knew this would be bad.

"I think the hairbrush will do nicely," Jeff said. "I'd like you to get it for me please."

"Jeff-"

"Allison," Jeff said. "Would you please bring me the hairbrush like I asked? Or will I need you to bring me the paddle and belt as well?"

"No, sir," Allison said, and then stopped. "May I at least get dressed, first?"

"Absolutely not," Jeff said. "Those pieces of string you try to pass off as a bathing suit were your choice of attire for the day, so that's what you'll be sporting throughout the course of your spanking. Well, minus your bottoms of course."

Allison frowned in resentment, as she picked up her beach bag and carried it upstairs. She returned seconds later, carrying only the hairbrush and an expression of pure embarrassment on her face.

Allison's large, bikini-clad breasts bounced as she nervously descended the stairs to receive her humiliating punishment. Her long, light brown and still wet hair was now tied into a ponytail, as she usually wore it when she was about to get a spanking. She walked up to Jeff and reluctantly handed him the hairbrush.

"Thank you," Jeff said. "Now, bend over my knee."

Allison's cheeks, the ones on her face, that is, flushed with embarrassment. If her boyfriend, or any of her friends were to know that she still received spankings as punishments, on the bare bottom at that, she might be too mortified to ever go out in public again.

Allison peered out the window to make sure no passers-by were watching, and proceeded to lower her bikini bottoms down to her knees. She then leaned over, and placed her belly across Jeff's thighs. As with Kelsey, Jeff took a moment to place his hand on Allison's bottom, to feel its warmth and prepare it for the pain he would soon inflict.

Allison shut her eyes and braced herself as she felt Jeff remove his hand from her bare bottom, and he proceeded to pick up the hairbrush that lay by his side.

She had only been spanked with that brush once before. Every other spanking Jeff had given her had been with either his bare hand or the original brush, which he broke straight off the handle while he was punishing her for sneaking out one night. Allison owned several hairbrushes, and Jeff told her the day she moved in that she would have to give one up to be the designated spanking brush. Allison originally chose a Hello Kitty brush that she owned since she was a child as the dreaded implement, but that was the one that broke. With the handle snapped clean off with no viable way to reattach it, Jeff told Allison she would have to give up another brush, so she chose a flexible rubber-spoked brush thinking it would hurt less. Jeff caught on to her scheme and told her it would have to be a sturdy brush with plastic spokes, since the rubber ones obviously would not hurt enough. Allison reluctantly gave up her brand new plastic pink brush, and that was the brush Jeff was holding now.

Allison held steady as Jeff raised the brush in the air and swung it towards her naked posterior. Allison yelped as the sharp, plastic spokes struck her soft, feminine skin. The impact emanated throughout her body and left her bottom stinging with pain.

Jeff raised the brush and spanked her again, harder. Even Kelsey yelped at the sound the plastic spokes made being struck against her sister's flesh.

Having an up-close view of Allison's almost completely nude body drained Jeff of any lingering remorse he might have felt for the helpless teenager. It was her own disobedience that got her into this situation, so Jeff felt compelled to see to it that she regretted every second she allowed her scandalous swimwear to adorn her curvaceous figure.

Jeff spanked her again and again, leaving no part of her delicate posterior unmarked by the hairbrush's vicious strikes.

It didn't take too long before the tears came. Perhaps only the eleventh stroke or so, the pain got very intense, so much that Allison began to lose her grip of herself, and her cheeks flushed and her eyes formed tiny droplets that poured down her pretty face. Although it had no impact on the ferocity of Jeff's spankings, it did strengthen Jeff's resolve, as it let him know that Allison was getting his message.

Allison held as still as she could, but the thrashing of the hairbrush overwhelmed her. She kicked her legs, causing her bikini bottoms to fall further down her legs towards her ankles. Jeff braced Allison's hip with his other hand, and held her firmly in place as he continued spanking her.

"Ow! Ow!" Allison cried. "Please stop. Please stop!"

Jeff ignored her pleas and continued punishing her.

"I won't disobey you again," Allison cried. "I'll get rid of all my bikinis. I promise. Just please, stop."

Jeff was starting to believe Allison might actually be sincere. Perhaps he had finally gotten through to her, but Jeff decided to play it safe and give her just a few extra strokes, for good measure. A few more went from five, to ten, and then to fifteen, before Jeff was convinced she had been punished as thoroughly as she deserved.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.