Baby Sitting Sadie - Cover

Baby Sitting Sadie

Copyright© 2006 by Meahana

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Emily loves to sit Sadie. But there is so much more. Son of a Preacher Man is a sort of sequel to this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest   Cousins  

By the time Emily hung up the phone and started to call her dad, a patrol car was already in the driveway waiting. Emily knew that it was Uncle Eddie coming to get them. Emily hustled some clothes on the still half asleep Sadie and got her downstairs. Eddie was off duty and dressed in jeans and a T-shirt. He hurried the girls into the back of the police cruiser, made them buckle up and then sped for Wailuku to get to the hospital.

They arrived with a nice lady waiting at the door to get Sadie upstairs as soon a possible. Sadie was still spaced, but Emily had a deep sick feeling in the pit of her stomach. When they got to the waiting area, Jack had his face in his hands and he was crying. The nurse shook him to show that Sadie was there and led Jack and his daughter to Christine's room.

"What was it Uncle? A car wreck? Uncle Jack looks filthy."

"A bad car wreck, Em. Aunty Christine probably won't make it much longer," the big Hawai'ian responded grimly.

"Oh shit!" Emily said and covered her mouth.

Eddie patted her shoulder and said, "That's okay ... I could have said much worse. I hate this almost more than anything. Whole families in disarray, it's a shame."

"What happened?"

"Apparently Jack and Christine were coming home up the Pi'ilani and a car crossed the center line and hit them head on. We suspect the driver was drunk and doing maybe ninety miles per hour."

"Oh shit!"

"Yes, 'oh shit' for sure."

Eddie got Sadie to the hospital just in time for Sadie to kiss her mother goodbye. The weekend, of course, was a mess what with her aunt and uncle coming to visit and all the other chaos, but Emily got through it okay and had Sadie much of the time. The funeral was to be on Tuesday and Emily kept Sadie as far from all of that as possible. Emily's cousin Jerry was wonderful. He seemed to be genuinely concerned and stayed with Em and Sadie most of the time.

After the funeral on Tuesday, Emily, Jack, Sadie and Jerry stole away from the crowd and headed up the island to Honokohau and across from Nakalele Point to throw Chris' funeral lei into the sea and say a final goodbye. Jerry felt out of place with this ritual, but Emily insisted that he get out of the car and follow them. "Just stay with us and hold our hands. You don't have to say anything," Emily reassured him.

They stood high on the bluff overlooking the sea with the waves crashing against the rocks. It was a clear day and the island of Moloka'i was directly in front of them. Jerry didn't know any of the group and most of the solemn nature of the rite was lost on him. The wind was blowing hard from the north east and the picture of Emily standing on the edge looking out and her long brown hair was blowing freely was keeping his interest. Occasionally a gust would come that Emily couldn't contain by squeezing her skirt tight to her legs and more than a hint of her tanned legs and the bottom of her black panties would come into view.

As soon as they got back home, the reception at Emily's house was almost filled with people that went to the funeral, and many that didn't go to the funeral. "Come on Em! Don't bother to change, just help get this food out," her panicky mother yelled after her.

"Okay, okay Mom," she yelled back and Emily went back to the kitchen, with Jerry at her heels, to grab some food for the hungry folks. Once things settled a bit, Emily plunked on a kitchen chair and Jerry sat across from her. "God, I'm exhausted," she said.

"Yes and we had to add to all of this confusion by choosing this week to come to the island," Jerry offered.

"Hey now, it isn't your fault that Christine died. Besides, you've been a life saver by staying with me and helping out. I'm so glad that you're here anyway."

"Mom and Dad didn't think I would come with them. They thought I was getting too old to vacation with the parents. But I didn't come for them, I came to see you."

"You're such a sweetheart Jerry," and she leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. Jerry saw it coming and turned his face so that his lips would meet hers. When they touched lips, Emily felt a shock run through her from her toes to her face. They held the kiss and Jerry put his hands on her shoulders to draw her closer. 'I have never felt a kiss like this, ' she thought. Then reality hit her and she broke the kiss. "Jeez, Jerry, you've never kissed me before! All the things we've done and you've never kissed me!"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself."

"Well, I mean, that's like incest. I know we've played around and we've done some pretty weird stuff, but we've never had intercourse and we've never actually kissed."

"I think it was a pretty wild kiss," Jerry said, looking at the floor.

Emily put her arms on the table and her head over them and said a muffled, "Shit."

"I'm sorry that it was so bad," Jerry said as he got up to leave.

"It wasn't bad at all. It was wonderful," she said and looked up. "Jerry?"

He turned and said, "What?"

"Don't leave me just now."

Jerry walked back to her, looked around to see if they were being watched, and then pulled the girl up close to him and took her in his arms. "I dream of you almost every night. I couldn't wait to see how you've grown."

"Are you disappointed?"

He pressed his body close to hers so that he was poking her tummy with the bulge growing in there. "What do you think?"

Emily reached between them and felt the thick bulge that was getting bigger by the second. "I think we should go to the garage and see if I can find the key to Daddy's old office."

"I remember that place."

"You should, we've had a lot of fun in there," Emily said with a grin.

"The first pussy that I tasted and the first time a girl sucked me."

"Yes. The first boy to lick me and the first time that I sucked a boy. Actually, the last time I did that too."

"Not the last boy to lick you I hope."

"He didn't even come close to comparing."

"But lucky enough to fuck you I'll bet," Jerry said. And not grinning.

"I wish that it could have been you instead. If I had of been on the pill back then..." And Emily took his hand in hers and led him through the kitchen door to the garage. On her tip-toes, with Jerry holding her hips, she fumbled around over a ledge and found a key buried under an inch of webs and dust. "Ahah! Hare dat buggah be!"

"I love it when you talk dirty to me," Jerry said as he slid the key into the lock.

"I could talk pidgin all day and you couldn't understand a word," Emily said laughing at him.

"Let me hear you moan when you cum and that will be all I need to understand." Emily softly shut the old office door and leaned against an old desk to face Jerry.

"Shall we wipe things off a little?" He asked.

Emily said nothing and shook her head.

Jerry just looked at her. She had a black dress on with a square bodice neckline that was cut low enough to show a hint of decent cleavage for a young woman. A small gold chain with a tiny black Tahitian pearl hung from her neck to just above the top of the dress. She had matching pearl earrings and a full hair clip over the top of her head made of shiny black ebony. "God, you're a picture Emily."

She smiled at him and leaned up for another of those great kisses. He put his arms around her and pulled her so tight to him that she nearly couldn't breathe. She felt him trying to find the zipper of her dress. After he couldn't seem to make it work, Emily pushed him back gently and reached back for herself. She wanted him to see her anyway. As she worked the zipper down her back to her butt, she eyed the bulge in Jerry's Dockers and said, "I don't remember it making quite that much of a lump in the front."

"I don't remember it ever being this hard, Em."

Pushing the straps of the dress over her shoulders, Emily worked her way out of the dress and laid it aside on the desk. She was now just in her bra and panties. A matching lace bra and panty set so thin that nothing was hidden from Jerry. Her breasts and the nipples clearly showed as well as the dark triangle of her trimmed pubic vee. The lace may as well have been nothing at all. But then Emily bought the set with that in mind.

Jerry helped her finish by reaching out and pulling the bra straps over her shoulders and the cups down in front. He turned the bra around, unfastened it and threw it with her dress. He sighed as he took a heavy breast in each hand and squeezed very gently.

Emily closed her eyes a second and sighed too, because Jerry was pressing her nipples with his thumbs and making circles around them. Emily was getting close to having had enough of all of this and moving on, but she remained patient and tugged Jerry's shirt over his head and put it at her feet on the floor. She kissed his mouth again and then his chest as she slowly worked her way to her knees on top of his shirt. When she was all the way to the floor, the girl wiggled his belt loose and then the top button of his tan Dockers pants. His cock was so hard that it was a struggle for her to get the zipper over it and she had to sort of push it in to get the zipper past. But she did, and when she did, she revealed a pair of black cotton boxer briefs that really showed his erection. There was a wet spot on the front from him leaking precum. 'It's really exciting having someone this hot for you, ' she thought. His cock seemed so much bigger and thicker now. He even had a thick mat of pubic hair around it now. She wasn't sure how much she could take in her mouth, but the scent of his masculine musk made her want to have it all. She held the drooling tip to her lips, opened her mouth with her tongue under the cock and let it slide in.

'She didn't even hesitate ... she went right for it ... damn!' Jerry thought as the girl held his cock a few seconds and then put her mouth over it to suck him in. She held the base with one hand and the other on his hip as she worked his penis in and out of her mouth. It was hard for him to believe that she hadn't sucked many guys, he was no expert but her fellatio had to be as good as any expert. He didn't want to cum in her mouth though. "Please Baby, don't make me cum ... I want to cum inside you ... inside your cunt. I've waited so long."

Emily stood up in front of him and leaned back against the desk. Jerry gently laid her back and reached for her panties. He pulled them down and off abruptly and then opened her legs to see her pussy. His cock was glistening from the moisture of her mouth. Em thought that it was beautiful. She wanted him to fuck her with it and do it soon. Instead, he pressed his cock against her crotch and bent to take a nipple into his mouth. He massaged one nipple with his tongue and made a little grunting noise when he started to suckle it. Emily put her hand on his head and pressed his face to her breast. Her hips were starting to gyrate and rub the cock that was firmly against her. Her body wanted it inside where it belonged. Jerry suckled one tit and then the other, but as soon as he released the left nipple, Emily felt for his cock and took the shaft in her fingers. She put the tip into the opening of her tunnel and then forced it deep into her with her hips. She groaned as it made it's way in.

"Oh my God, Em, you feel good!"

Her bare feet were now on top of the desk and her hands were around his sides near his butt. Jerry had a stunned look on his face and wasn't even moving. That didn't stop Em, she was fucking him. He caught on rather quickly and held her by her sides. In less than a minute the two were building a rhythm that would bring them both to climax very soon. If she could be turned on any more, then Jerry was doing it. He kept talking nearly all the time. He was telling her how tight and good she was. How good her cunt felt around his cock. How much cum he was going to put into her belly. And most of all, how pretty and sexy she was while they fucked.

Jerry felt her. He felt her body tighten and the convulsions of her pussy around his cock. He felt her raise her hips even more and dig her nails into the small of his back. He heard the noises coming from her mouth and the wet noises coming from her cunt and his cock fucking it. He couldn't hold it any longer and let his sperm pump out of his balls to fill her. Before the first spurt of semen was finished another started and Emily joined him. She was thrashing around so hard that he was having trouble holding her. She was still coming as he finished and he put his hand gently over her mouth so that the reception guests couldn't hear her. It was a good thing too, because Emily was about to nearly scream as the last wave hit her like a 25 foot surf.

After they regained their breath, and their wits, Jerry softened some and he pulled out. Emily could feel the cum oozing out of her and down into the crack of her butt. "Jeez Jerry, don't you ever masturbate or anything?"

He laughed and said, "Of course I do. Why?"

"Well that explains your huge balls then. I think you just filled me with a quart of cum."

Still laughing he said, "Not really, but I'd better clean you up so you don't drip or anything."

"Use my panties. I'm going to change quickly before we go outside anyway. That will explain where I was without people asking."

"I think my shirt is ruined."

"It better have been worth it," she said getting down from the desk. "I hope you didn't expect me to get on my knees this cold, dirty, cement floor?"

Jerry patted her on her pretty butt and kissed her cheek. "You're wonderful. I wouldn't have expected you to get on your knees for me at all."

They went inside and changed. Emily managed to run in and out of the shower very quickly, but didn't fuss with it too much. 'What they see is what they get.' She went out freshly dressed and with more food. If anyone noticed that she was gone, they said nothing. Even Sadie was deep in conversation with her grandmother and didn't seem to be paying attention.

Later that evening, after everyone had left, Emily's dad to her aside and said something to her, "I know that you're smart enough to realize that Jerry is your first cousin. I also believe that you understand the meaning of incest."

"Are you assuming something or just implying it, Daddy?"

"I guess that I'm telling you that I know where you and Jerry were this afternoon and given that I know something of your past with him, assumed that you and he had sex this afternoon."

"And if we did? Whose business is that?"

"You're not quite sixteen yet and incest is against the law."

"So are you going to tell? I know the law too and Jerry isn't enough older than me so that he would get into trouble. As far as incest goes, unless there is some evidence, you'll need me to say that it happened," she responded. After thinking a few seconds, she said, "You know that most of those laws that are supposed to protect young females are made up by lonely, grumpy old men at the Statehouse."

"I know," her dad said, "but I think that they mean well."

"Leave us alone Daddy. I'm fine. I know what I'm doing and I know the consequences. Nobody has forced me to do anything."

"Granted. You're a big girl and very smart. One thing though; not in this house."

"And you won't tell Aunty and Uncle?"

"I won't tell."

"Mahalo, Daddy," she said as she turned to leave.

"Em?"

"Yes Daddy?"

"You know that I love you more than anything in the world?"

"Yes Daddy, I know. I know that I might get hurt someday too, but you won't be there to protect me and neither will those old perverts in the Statehouse that masturbate over young boys and girls pictures and then make up new laws to protect them."

In the coming days...

Life was beginning to settle down to more like normal. Sadie's tutu and papa (grandma and grandpa) had taken her with them for a few days so that Jack could get himself and some affairs in order. Emily only saw him once when she went to his house to see if there was anything she could do. He was drunk and hardly seemed to even know who Emily was. Emily was more than a little worried. It was still soon though and Jack would bounce out of it.

Times with Jerry were fantastic though, and with Sadie being gone, he and Emily found plenty of opportunities to share new found sexual experiences. The only thing was that Emily sensed that he was falling (or had fallen) in love with her. When she presented her fears to him, he brushed it off as if it wasn't a problem. "I know you can't help how you feel, but you must understand that I'm not in love with you and it could never work."

He always responded, "It could if we really wanted it to."

"That's the thing Jerry, I don't really want to try to make something like that work. I know that any kids we had would be fine, but they may have to face the pressures of knowing someday. It isn't worth the chance. We are young, will always have each other, and we will both find the right person to be with one day."

Mostly they kept it light that week though. They spent a lot of time exploring much more than their bodies too. Emily and Jerry truly had fun and hundreds of great memories. When they kissed goodbye at the airport, it was not a cousinly peck. By this time both sets of parents knew how close they were and decided to let it run it's course. For better or for ... well, no so good.

Emily became busier than ever watching over Sadie. Not that she wasn't really happy to do it, but keeping up with school was very hard and she had to give up one dance class a week. Sadie went with her to the early class, but the Wednesday night class ran too late. Jack was gone a lot now and when he came home, he almost always had been drinking. Sadie never said a word, but starting hanging with Emily on weekends too. In fact, Sadie now had her own bed in a spare room at Emily's house. Emily's dad went to a lot of effort to make the room comfortable for her, but the room became a storage for Sadie's backpack and some clothes. She would climb into bed with Emily each night that she stayed.

One night Emily and Sadie stayed at Sadie's house. Jack was out for the evening, but planned to take Sadie to her grandmother's for a visit early the next morning. Emily put Sadie to bed as usual, but went back downstairs to watch a late movie on TV. Emily had fallen asleep by the time Jack came home and the TV was still on. Emily was on the sofa in her denim shorts and a T-shirt. In his drunken state, Jack stood and looked at the girl. Her T-shirt had riden up to just below her bra and exposed her tight, tan tummy. Her legs were open enough so that Jack could see the edge of her panties and most of her crotch. He sat down next to her and leaned to kiss her. His mind was messed up enough that he put a hand under her bra and pushed it over her breast. That is when Emily woke up. Jack's mouth and foul breath were inches from her nose and his hand was massaging her tit and pulling at her nipple. His hand left her tit and was sliding over her tummy to the top of her shorts when she started to scream.

'I can't ... I can't scream and wake Sadie... , ' she thought and yelled for Jack to stop. With all the strength and weight she could manage, Emily pushed Jack off of her and onto the floor. Jack tried to get up and reached for her shorts to pull them down, but Emily stepped over him and headed for the door. Jack made no attempt to get up and follow her. Instead, he passed out on the floor. When Emily got outside and started for home, she thought about going to get Sadie and decided that Sadie would be okay.

"Emily! Emily! Oh shit Emily Daddy's hurt!" said the panic stricken little voice on the other end of the phone.

"Take it easy, Sadie. Just tell me what's wrong."

"I heard a noise and ran to his bedroom. There's blood everywhere and he's lying on the floor! His head is bleeding."

"He's alive, right?"

"Yes. I guess so."

"Get a wet towel and put it on his head where it's bleeding. Try to put a pillow under his feet if you can. Don't let him move otherwise. I'll call 911 and be over as soon as I hang up."

Within a few minutes she was in her dad's car and he was taking her to Sadie's house. "I could have ran there faster than this, Daddy."

"Maybe, but you may need help."

Emily's heart was racing. 'Please God, don't let him die. Sadie's been through enough, ' she prayed as they pulled next to the curb at the house. The EMT truck was just pulling in behind them and went up the driveway.

The front door was already open and Sadie ran out as the paramedics ran into the house. Sadie put her arms around Emily and the tears flowed from her eyes. "What happened Sadie? Do you know?"

"I'm not sure Em. He must have been cleaning his gun or something. I heard a noise and ran into the room and there he was."

Later at the hospital...

"Daddy wants you to come in for a minute Em," Sadie said as she came out of the room. "He said he couldn't blame you if you refused. Why would he say that Em? Why would you not see him?"

"Of course I'll see him Sadie," Emily responded and got up to go into the room. She stopped, took a deep breath, and opened the door. She stepped inside to see Jack sitting up in bed with his head wrapped in bandage. She thought that he actually looked pretty funny. Under the circumstances not so much, but really pretty funny anyway.

"Thanks for seeing, me Em. See, I can't even do a good job of killing myself. I guess I'm a pretty miserable human being."

Okay, now Emily was upset. "Well shit, let's all feel sorry for poor Jack! Let's see; his wife dies so that makes it okay to get drunk all the time, ignore his daughter that needs him and try to rape a friend."

"Try? You mean I didn't do it?"

"Sorry, you're clean. You didn't rape me, you just tried to rape me. I'm not sure what difference that makes. I guess maybe it means six months in prison instead of a year," Emily said as she glared at Jack.

"Don't worry I'm going to call the police myself as soon as I explain why I chickened out of shooting myself."

"Well, you were successful at shooting yourself, you're just a lousy shot is all. As far as the rape goes, you don't get off that easy. If the police ask me, you must have had a bad dream because it didn't happen."

"Why, Em?"

"Because you're going to get cleaned up, get sober, get a life and get your daughter back. You can't have Christine back, but you still have Sadie," she answered.

"You're right. I've been so fucked up. I wish you had of slapped me a lot sooner."

"All you had to do was ask ... I wouldn't have refused you ... if you were ever sober." Emily turned her back on him and left the room.

The fall, just before school started...

Emily had more time for herself this summer since Jack had straightened out and Sadie had started to make more new friends. She only watched Sadie on the nights Jack attended AA and, occasionally, when he played poker. It seemed that both were usually gone on Saturdays though and Emily took some time, when she could, to go over to their house and clean up some. Not that they were slobs, but it took some training to get Sadie and Jack to clean as they went. This Saturday was no exception. Emily had vacuumed, cleaned the bathrooms and the kitchen. She had changed their bedding and snuck a quick shower before Jack got home from playing golf.

Jack and Emily hadn't spoken much since he got out of the hospital. It wasn't as if Emily was ignoring him, it just didn't seem that there was much to say unless it was about Sadie. To be honest, Emily missed their chats. She was cutting some vegetables up to put in the Crock-Pot as he came in the door. "Hi Jack, good game today?"

"Mostly sucked as usual, but I had some good shots too. What are you making, Em?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.