Baby Sitting Sadie - Cover

Baby Sitting Sadie

Copyright© 2006 by Meahana

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Emily loves to sit Sadie. But there is so much more. Son of a Preacher Man is a sort of sequel to this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest   Cousins  

Emily stood facing the full length mirror on her closet door. She thought pretty might be apt for her, but certainly nobody would ever call her beautiful. Her mother is a Hawai'ian mix, but her father is almost entirely of Irish descent and Em has a little of both of them. Her hair is dark brown and falls past the middle of her back. She has big brown eyes and a pretty round face with pouty lips and a small nose. As Em takes off her school sweater and hangs it up, she looks at her figure in the mirror. 'Not so bad, the boobies get some looks and the boys seem to like my butt, ' she thinks almost out loud. Emily's breasts have filled out faster than some of her friends, and she thinks she'll need a C cup when it comes time to buy new bras. Her 5'6" doesn't make for long slinky legs, but they are well tanned and very attractive. Particularly in shorts or short skirts.

She unzipped her little more than mid-calf length blue and white tartan skirt and stepped out of it to hang it next to the sweater. The white top came off and was put aside for the wash. Now Em can really check herself out in the mirror. She even took off her bra and studied the shape of her breasts. She turned, looked over her shoulder, and studied her bottom. On an impulse, she pulled the dark blue Lycra string bikini panties into the crack of her butt to see what a thong might do for her. 'Tan lines on top and down there too, ' she thinks. 'I need to find a way to get some sun in the nude.'

Overall, Emily approved of herself. She usually does because this is almost a daily ritual. At least on those days when she can beat Mom and Daddy home. Emily gets very horny and today is no exception. She likes to stand in front of the mirror naked, or nearly so, and think about who she would like to have see her like this. She took a small towel from her bathroom and put it on the bed. Then fluffed the pillow against the bed headboard and laid down to "rest" for awhile. While Em rested, she closed her eyes and tried to see the person of interest today.

Todd, Em's most recent boyfriend comes to mind. But Todd is such a wimp. He doesn't know anymore about sex than Emily. Probably not as much really. Todd just pulls her panties down, sticks it in and cums; all within a few minutes. Emily knows that it must be better than that and Todd is soon to be in her past.

Emily knows that sex can be good because she can sometimes hear Mom and Daddy when they make love. They make love a lot too. Em thinks of her dad fucking her mom. The idea used to sort of disgust her really. She remembers one night a long time ago when they stayed at her aunt and uncle's cabin at the lake on the mainland. She had to sleep in the same room and woke up one night with Mom (or the shadow of Mom) leaning over Daddy with his penis in her hand. Em watched as Mom lowered her mouth down over it and sucked him (at least the shadow of him). That was simply awful! How could Mom do such a thing and become a dreaded "cocksucker?" After time went by, and Em really thought about it, maybe sucking Daddy wasn't really such an awful thing. If Mom didn't like it, she wouldn't do it. Emily has done it now (not to Daddy of course) and thinks about it a lot. Not with Daddy today though.

Thinking of the cabin makes her think of her cousin Jerry. Jerry is three years older than Em and is eighteen now. He is a real first cousin and not the typical island relative that may or may not be a blood relative. Em will be sixteen pretty soon. She and Jerry used to play a lot together. The play, over time, turned into "I'll show you mine if..." and Emily loved that game. It was obvious that Jerry did too. They only got to see each other twice a year at most, but they would steal off to be alone whenever they could. She loved holding his dick in her hand and stroking it for him. He would even cum for her most of the time. He could make her cum too by playing with her with his fingers. She taught him what to do and he has ever thanked her for that. After some time, the play turned more serious when he "went down" on her the first time. Emily came and came every time and it didn't take much coaxing to get her to reciprocate and use her mouth to masturbate him. Emily came to like that a lot too. Jerry hasn't fucked Em ... yet. The idea of Jerry fucking her has Em's juices running, but he's not the subject of her pussy exercise today. Maybe tonight, but not today.

The fingers of her left hand are rubbing and lightly twisting a small pink nipple and her right hand has slid under her panties to the small patch of dark brown fur just above the vee of her thighs. There isn't much fur there, Em keeps it trimmed very close because she wants to leave some there for when Daddy sees her in her thin panties. Mom and Daddy might think she's too young to shave her pussy so she just keeps it short.

Emily's mind has a picture of Sadie's Daddy in it. God, he is so handsome. He's tall and well built. Besides Daddy, he must be the best looking old guy she's ever seen. Jack isn't as old as Daddy though. Jack just had his twenty-ninth birthday a couple of months ago. Sadie is only eleven and her mom and dad are celebrating their twelfth anniversary Friday night. Sadie really loves Emily to sit her and Emily likes to sit Sadie. Today, Em is enjoying the picture of Jack in her mind as she shoves her panties down her legs and off to the floor.

Her fingers are busier and rubbing up and down the wet slit. She recalls a time when she knocked on the door to sit for Sadie and nobody answered for the longest time. Suddenly Chris, Sadie's mom, opened the front door and Emily stepped in. "Oh gee Em, I'm sorry. We must have lost track of time," Chris offered. Chris looked like she had been running instead of getting dressed and about that time the bedroom door opened and Jack was standing there. He quickly shut the door, but not before Em saw him. He was totally naked and his cock was sticking almost straight up at his belly. It was so long and thick that she could see why Chris would keep him in the bedroom. 'I'll bet she plays with it and sucks it all the time, ' Emily thought.

She had turned her head quickly and nothing was ever said. She thought maybe Jack might say something when he walked her home that night, but he never did. So Em is rubbing her pussy from top to bottom and using her fingertips to masturbate the little bud that likes to peek out. She dips two of her fingers inside to spread the moisture around and make less friction. She is thinking about Jack doing that to her. Maybe he'll even go down on her with his mouth and tongue like Jerry does. Maybe he'll spread her legs open and put his cock into her and fuck her like they do in some of the movies on the web. Maybe he'll talk to her like they do in the stories that she reads on the web from following Daddy's links. Maybe he'll make an orgasm roll through her like it's starting to do now and she'll cum so hard that she'll scream in his ear and dig her nails into his back.

Emily closed her eyes and let the waves of her orgasm subside. Her parents would be home soon and she'd have to clean up and get dressed. The sessions after school felt good, but there was no doubt that something wasn't there that should be. Sex isn't about doing it alone.

The phone rang just after Emily put some fresh panties on and a loose tank top. She didn't bother with the bra, but did slip some tan khaki shorts on over the tiny white string bikini panties. "Hi Sadie ... no I haven't forgotten about your soccer game tomorrow ... yes, I'm going to sit for you on Friday ... sure we'll have fun ... bye sweetie, see you tomorrow ... I love you too."

Emily hung up the phone, brushed her hair and tied her ponytail just as she heard her mother and father pull into the driveway. She rushed to the kitchen to start their coffee as they were getting out of the car. When her dad came through the kitchen door, she rushed to give him a hug and a kiss. "Hi, Daddy. You and Mom are home early today."

Her dad held her close and hugged her. "Yes Baby, it slowed down, so we left the office with Anna and came home. I see the coffee is going; I really need some." With a little pat on her behind, her dad broke the hug and went to take off his jacket and tie.

"Hi, Mom," Emily said when her mother came in.

Her mother gave her a hug and kiss and said, "Hi Em ... how was your day?"

"Same old ... you know..."

"Todd didn't walk you home today?"

"No, Mom. I sorta avoided Todd today."

"You two have a spat?"

"No, he just hangs on so much. He smothers me."

"Boys in love do that Sweetheart. You need to tell him to let you have your space," Her mother responded.

"I hate to sound mean to him though."

"It isn't mean to tell him exactly what's wrong and what he has to do to fix it. It's only fair Emily."

"Really? No matter what it is?"

"Really. Tell him."

"Okay, I will then."

"By the way," her mother whispered in her ear, "Maybe you should start wearing your bra more around the house."

"Why? I've never hidden anything. You and Daddy see me all the time. I don't care if Daddy sees my boobs."

"Well at least you wore shorts today, but you're a big girl now and your breasts have filled out nicely. The way your nipples show and you jiggle, men have to notice. What if we have company?"

"If somebody comes, I'll put on a bra," Emily said in a huff. "By the way Mom, Sadie has a game tomorrow and I might be a little late."

"Okay, if you're late, I'll wrap your dinner for the microwave."

The next day after school, Emily heard, "Hey Em! Em! Wait up!", in back of her, but kept walking anyway. When Todd finally caught her, he was out of breath. "Hi, Todd."

"Hi, Em," Todd gasped, "are you avoiding me?"

"Not really. I've been busy."

"Doesn't seem that way. What's wrong? Did I do something to make you mad?"

"I'm not mad at you Todd. I just think maybe we should sorta breakup," she said finally looking at him.

"How do people sorta breakup and how come you want to?" Todd asked as they headed for the door to leave school. Todd looked at her fine little butt and the skirt swishing back and forth. 'God, it would kill me to lose her," he thought.

"I can't talk about it here, Todd. There are too many people around with big ears."

"Come to my house before you go home. Nobody will be there and we can talk."

"I don't know, I promised Sadie I would go to her game today."

Todd pleaded, "Please Em, it won't very take long."

"Okay, but no messing around."

Once at Todd's house, the pair slipped off their shoes at the front door, went in and Emily sat down. Todd went to get them each a soda. Emily took off her sweater and leaned back to fold it on top of the sofa. Todd was coming into the living room and saw Emily stretched out with her pretty light brown thighs exposed and a hint of pale pink panties underneath. He could feel the stirring of his cock already. He sat down beside her and said, "Now tell me."

"Well, all you ever want to do is kiss me, pull my panties down and do it. Never anything else."

"We do lots together: we dance, I go to watch you dance, we go to the library and football games together."

"Yes, but I mean the sex. I mean, I have to get something out of it too you know."

Todd thought a minute and said, "Well shit, I thought that you did. What do I know about sex? I was a virgin before we ... um before we did it together."

"I was a virgin too," she said frowning at Todd.

"But you had some experience Em, you told me so. Besides, how would I know what to do unless you told me?"

Emily thought about that and said, "Well, just do what you would really like to do. Whatever you lay in bed and think about at night. If I don't want you to do it, I'll tell you."

"Umm ... well see ... there's a problem with that."

"What could be the problem?"

"I think about stuff, but when I go to try it I chicken out. I'm afraid that you'll think I'm a perv," Todd said, looking away from Emily.

"Right now. What would you do right now that would turn you on?" she questioned.

"I would have you stand up and pull up your skirt so I can see your panties." With that Emily stood in front of him, grabbed the hem of her school skirt and pulled the front up to above her tummy. She exposed her thin, pale pink, string bikini panties. Todd could make out the line of her furry vee through the cotton/Lycra material of the panties.

"Do you like? Would you like me to turn around?"

"Yes and yes," he croaked.

Emily unzipped the skirt, let it fall and stepped out of it. She turned her back to him very slowly and looked over her shoulder while running the palm of her hand over her tight butt. Then she spread her legs, like she'd seen girls on the web do, and bent over with her bottom very near Todd's face. Reaching between her legs, Emily pushed the tips of her fingers into the crotch of the soft material and into her slit. She traced herself with the fingers from her clit to her anus.

"God, Emily," Todd whispered a near groan. He couldn't help himself, he had to touch her. He raised his hand and started to rub each of her cheeks in turn, feeling the smooth shape of her barely hidden by her thin panties.

Emily took his hand and replaced her fingers with his against her pussy. She was starting to build heat down there and hoped that Todd could see it. After he rubbed his fingers up and down for a few seconds, Emily stood and turned around to face him. Saying nothing, she started to slowly unbutton the front of her white, short sleeved, school blouse. When it was open completely, she pulled it apart to expose a thin white bra that was just maybe a little too small. It had light lace along the tops of the cups and her hardening nipples were showing clearly through. "Do you like me Todd? Tell me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.