Scouting The Mall - Cover

Scouting The Mall

by ynyn

Copyright© 2006 by ynyn

Erotica Sex Story: Serial rapist goes prowling for his next victim at the mall.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   Leg Fetish   .

You get your gear and head to the mall to fish for new talent. The local mall was always crawling with possibilities, you have your van all set up with a mattress, bindings, and it has been completely soundproofed. Earlier in the week, you scouted the parking garage and found an area away from the cameras that was secluded enough for your plan.

As you arrive at the mall, the talent around is amazing, and that's just in the garage and entering/exiting the mall doors! You enter through a big anchor store and spot some possible talent already, there is a blond who is working at the jewelry counter, she is hot, about 30ish, wearing her work outfit of a grey suit/skirt, and as you can see through the glass case, her legs are encased in tan hose. You have a plan for an employee, but you will come back to that, time to scope out other possibilities first.

As you enter the concourse you spy a gorgeous Latina girl in s skimpy sundress, her naturally tanned legs seem to go on forever. She is a classic Latin beauty, with long dark brown hair flowing down her back, she looks to be in her mid 20s, and seems to be a bit lost in the mall. That could work to your advantage.

Walking across the mall concourse from her is possibly the closest you will ever get to seeing Halle Berry; this woman is nearly a dead ringer! She has medium length hair, but appears to have a slightly fuller figure than the famous actress, as she strides about with a definite purpose.

You decide to make your plan; first you need to pick a target.

You decide on taking the blonde who works at the jewelry counter. You figure it'll be easier than a customer because you know that the employees working a time all are likely closing. So, to pass the time you stroll about the lower level of the store, stealing glances at her when she isn't looking.

Finally, 9pm comes and they announce that the mall is closing, so you move back into position near her counter until they get ready to close the gates, you exit, hoping that she leaves by the same exit. You don't see her leave, but then you hear the click of heels on the floor and know it's her, she walks past you and you get a nice look at her figure. It is indeed fine, very toned body, this woman must work out! You follow your prey into the parking garage, hoping she parked in your area; otherwise you got to go to plan B.

No worries, she walks right toward the van! Then she gets a call on her cell phone, so she stops to talk, you sneak around the row of parked cars and go around her. She never sees you as you get into your van quietly and await her passing nearby.

She finally hangs up the phone and it turns out she parked RIGHT BESIDE YOU!

What a break!

You take a cursory look around for any witnesses, there are none as you quietly slide the van door open... and get her!

You grabbed her with your hand over her mouth and drag her into the van, slide the door shut and quickly gag her and handcuff her on the mattress. Ready to go, you think to yourself, and start the van and drive the few blocks to your place.

You park the van in your own garage, which is also soundproofed, like the van. No one will hear a peep!

As you climb into the back, the woman's' eyes are wide as saucers.

You look through her purse and get her name, Amanda.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.