My Life - Cover

My Life

Copyright© 2006 by comix

Chapter 3c

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3c - My travels through life and my sexual adventures

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Bestiality  

I had Chris sit back on the sofa, telling her to relax. In about 3 minutes I had her under and was ready to begin.

"Chris? Can you hear me?"

"Yes," she answered dreamily.

"Good.

"Now, Chris, I want you to feel totally relaxed as you sit here. In a few minutes you're going to start to feel hot and sweaty and you're going to remove your blouse and your skirt, so that you're sitting here in only your bra and panties. Do you understand?"

"Only in bra and panties," she answered.

I sat back in my seat and waited. In a few minutes she started to act like it was getting hotter in here and I could actually see small beads of sweat forming on her forehead and on her upper lip.

"Dick, do you mind if I get out of some of these clothes? It's getting hot in here."

"Sure, Chris. Make yourself feel right at home."

She unbuttoned her blouse and took it off, followed soon after by her skirt. Her bra was just a plain white one, and didn't appear to have much of a cup size to it. Her panties were a bright pink in color though and had ruffles around the waistband and a darker pink 'C' stitched on the left side. Obviously the initial was for her name, or at least I assumed that was what it meant.

"Now, Chris, you're getting hotter and in a few minutes you'll remove your bra and panties and then you'll get so aroused you'll start playing with yourself, pushing your fingers into your pussy and playing with your clit until you have a big orgasm."

Again, I sat back and waited. Again, only a few minutes passed as she reached behind her and unclasped her bra and pulled it off. I could then see why her bra cups were so small. Her breasts were almost nonexistent. Her aureoles were the size of silver dollars and her nipples appeared to stand out about a half inch in front of her. I could tell by looking that they were has hard as nails, too.

Next she removed her panties and I got my first good look at her twat. I was surprised that she didn't have any hair on her outer lips and I asked her about the reason for it."

"Eva's pussy was bare the time we made love to each other. I asked her about it before we left and she told me that she love the feel of her naked pussy against her panties and the feel of her male lovers against her as well. She recommended a cream for me to use, and for a while I did. About 2 years ago I had all my pubic hair removed electronically and I've been bare down there ever since."

As she told me all this I noticed that her hand was now rubbing her outer lips and watched as she slowly slid two, then three of her fingers inside herself and began to stroke her clitoris. In only a matter of about five minutes or so, she had a huge orgasm and almost collapsed right there on the sofa.

"How did that feel, Chris. I mean, how did it feel to masturbate right here in front of me?"

"I love to cum," was all she said.

I got up and move in front of her.

"When I tell you to open your eyes, you'll see me standing in front of you. You'll also notice the huge bulge in my pants and you'll want to do something to help the ache I feel in my loins. Without saying anything, you'll undo my pants, drop my shorts, and take my cock into your hand and play with it for a few minutes. Then you take it into your mouth and suck on it until I shoot my cum down your throat."

"Chris," I said, as I got up and stood in front of her. "Open your eyes now."

I watched her. As her eyes opened she saw me standing there and immediately noticed the huge erection I was hiding behind my pants. She tugged on my belt and opened pulled down the zipper, drawing my pants to my knees. Next she pulled down my shorts and I heard a gasp escape her lips when she first saw what I'd hidden from her.

I'm not going to brag on my size. I don't really care if I'm 'hung' or not, but I am a modest 8 inches when I'm hard and I am uncut, with a lot of overhanging skin at the end of my cock, and as far as thick, well I'd measured myself one time and found that I was at least 5 inches around, just below my head.

Chris took my cock in her hands, pulling the excess skin back and forth, allowing my pink cock head to be exposed and then covered again. She did that a couple of times, the pealed the skin all the way back and took me into her mouth, trying to swallow my hardness all in one quick gulp. Since I was so big around she had to work slowly to get me all in her mouth, and then her cheeks were so swollen out from the sides of her face that I thought her skin was going to split open. Luckily that didn't happen and after about 5 minutes of working my cock in and out of her mouth, she was able to take me all into her throat. My knees got week feeling the wetness and warmness of her mouth as she engulfed my cock. I felt her tongue slide around my head and slip between my skin, sliding back and forth, jabbing at my piss hole on the top.

In a few minutes she started to bob up and down on my cock and I just knew I was going to explode right then and there, but I managed to hold back a while longer. I wanted to enjoy the feeling of this white woman taking my black cock into her mouth and giving me the pleasure I wanted so much. The difference between my almost-coal black cock and her white face amazed me. I'd always fantasized about having a white woman sucking my cock, and now that was coming true.

She reached down with her other hand and cupped my balls, twisting them between her fingers and continuing to suck on my cock. Then she moved her hand below my balls and caressed the area between my balls and my ass hole, giving me a thrill I'd not felt in years. For someone who didn't have a lot of experience with men, she appeared to know just what to do to make me feel good. I felt as she moved her fingers further back and in a moment she was rubbing one or two of them over my ass hole, so I tried to spread my legs just a little bit more, to give her easier access back there. I knew that if this kept up that I was going to have to sit down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.