Full House Girls In Trouble - Cover

Full House Girls In Trouble

by ynyn

Copyright© 2006 by ynyn

Erotica Sex Story: *based on TVs Full House* The oldest Tanner girls and their friend, Kimmie, meet with unruly intruders at the house.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Leg Fetish   Violence   .

It was going to be a chilly night. Very cold, even for April, in the bay area. DJ, Stephanie, Kimmie Gibbler, and DJ's boyfriend Steve were by themselves in the house. Jesse took Becky and the boys to visit family down in Los Angeles. Joey had an audition in Hollywood, and Danny took Michelle to a baseball game, like he had promised for her birthday.

The three girls and Steve were planning to sit and watch movies, with 13-year-old Stephanie very excited that she got to hang out with the older teens. Steve and DJ had been together for 2 years, and of course, Kimmie was DJ's best friend since grade school.

Tonight, Kimmie came over with DJ and Steve after they picked up Steph from Junior High. Wild Kimmie Gibbler was an odd girl, very offbeat with a loony sense of humor. As usual, she dressed to match her personality. She wore designer jean shorts, with a bright striped shirt and purple tights. She was the antithesis of her pal DJ, who already looked like a young hot coed, even though she was a junior in high school. DJ's body had really developed well, especially in the chest. She was wearing a plaid skirt, tan blouse, and black striped knee high socks. Her boyfriend Steve was not very excited to be stuck with Kimmie and Stephanie, but he was so sprung on DJ that he would do whatever the cute brunette asked of him.

Stephanie, as has been explained, was very happy to get to be with the older kids. The 8th grader was dressed nicely, as always, wearing a black dress with white trim, and black nylons. The pretty blonde's hair had berets in either side, with ribbons attached. She always felt like a big shot when she was with her big sister. Stephanie didn't care much for Kimmie, though; she thought that she was very annoying.

The four teens ordered pizza and settled in to watch the movies. Within 30 minutes, the doorbell rang.

"Oh boy! Pizza's here!" Stephanie said, excitedly, as she ran to answer the door.

"Hey Steph! You need the money, hold on." Her older sister said as DJ came over beside her.

The two girls opened the door and were stunned to be staring into the barrel of a gun, and 4 guys dressed in black.

"Get the fuck inside, NOW!" Said the guy with the gun. The girls backed up as the men entered the house. Steve jumped up, and one of the men came over and hit him in the head with the butt of his gun, knocking him to the floor.

"Steve!!" Cried DJ, as the intruders handcuffed her boyfriend.

"Ok, hero, no more stupid moves, ya got it?" The man growled at Steve as he sat in the chair.

Kimmie was still on the couch, with one of the guys holding a gun to her head.

"The only money in the house is in my dad's strong box in his room, just take it!" DJ told the group as the men held her and her little sister.

The men laughed at DJ's comment. The leader walked over to her and stroked her hair.

"Oh honey, we don't want any money. What we want is..." With that he lifted her skirt, exposing her firm, toned thighs. DJ screamed in fear.

"NOOOOOO!!!HELPPPP!!"

"Bitch, noone can hear you, now let's get upstairs and have some fun! And bring the hero," he said, "So he can watch some REAL men fuck his girl!"

The group started taking DJ, Stephanie, Kimmie and Steve up the stairs. The men were pawing at DJ and Stephanie as they were walking.

"Stop It!!" Little Steph exclaimed as a man fondled her ass under her dress. The man said okay and proceeded to fondle her breasts instead.

The four were led into the bedroom shared by Stephanie and Michelle. DJ was set on one bed, and the young 13 year old on the other. Kimmie was stood against the dresser, while Steve was cuffed to the chair facing the beds.

One of the men rubbed his crotch while looking over DJ's body.

"Damn, this chick is hot!" he said. "Are you sure she's only 17?" He began to slide his hand up her leg starting at her knee and moving upward along her smooth skin.

DJ shook her head and tried to get up to flee or fight, but was abruptly shoved back onto the bed.

"Get your sexy ass down! And don't do that again, or we blow little sis's brains out!" The man pointed a gun at Steph's head as he spoke.

One of the men approached Steve as he sat in the chair.

"Okay hero, who do you suggest we nail first? You gotta pick one, or I'll shoot you in the nuts!" Steve shook his head, he was being made to choose who would be raped in front of him, his girlfriend or his girlfriends little sister.

"Answer me or else!" The gun was aimed at Steve's groin.

"I—I—don't know... don't rape anyone! Please!!" he stammered.

The gun was cocked. "You got one more chance, bro or you lose the family jewels! Now WHO gets it?"

Steve was scared, as tears welled in his eyes, paralysed by the choices.

Suddenly, Kimmie spoke up.

"Hey, Mike! You don't need to shoot him, just do what you want."

DJ turned, astonished, toward her friend, who walked over to the leader and kissed him deeply.

"Kimmie! What the hell are you doing?" DJ asked incredulously.

Kimmie looked over to DJ with a shocking glimmer of hatred in her eye.

"Maybe you'll learn a lesson about ditching me and interfering with my relationships with guys. I think it will be very fun for Steve to watch these guys fuck your brains out, Donna Jo!" Kimmie said to DJ, using her real name. "At least it will be fun for me!" Then she looks over to young Stephanie. "And squirt, you always wanted to be just like the big kids, well you get to have some of what your big sis gets, too!"

The leader smiled as the plans were exposed to the victims.

"Okay, let's get it started, I want some of this hot bitch. Rick, you can help me out! You two go ahead and teach the young one a few things!"

Two men approached DJ and the others neared Steph as both girls cried in fear, the men pounced.

DJ was pinned to the bed, while her cloths were pulled off of her body. Her shirt was lifted over her head, her skirt was pulled off and her panties yanked roughly from her young firm waist. DJ's bra, which covered her well-rounded tits, was taken off and thrown in the face of Steve as he watched in horror.

On the next bed, the young 8th grade girl was pinned down as the tow men fondled her body. Her one-piece dress was simply lifted over her head, leaving the young girl clad in only her black nylons and a small bra. The bra was quickly removed as one man reached under the waistband of her nylons and tore the panties off of the young teen.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.