For Love Of Nature - Kelly's Story - Cover

For Love Of Nature - Kelly's Story

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Uncle Bob just wanted to take a few pictures, and that seemed normal. He was, after all, a professional photographer. But things spiraled out of control and a lot more was exposed than just a little skin. Written to replace another story that was lost.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

It was actually Sally who choreographed that first set of pictures. We finished putting on our swimsuits and she took us to the secret swimming place, with the waterfall. Then she had him take pictures of us sunning on the grass, and bending over and things like that. I blushed red most of the time as he took pictures of my butt, and got down to shoot down into the little cleavage my suit showed. Then Sally took her top off and he took more pictures of us. Then somehow my top got off and soon we were in the water as he took pictures of us splashing each other and laughing. Sally had us both stand still and pull our wet hair back, like girls do in the pool all the time, except this time we were facing him while he took pictures of our bare breasts.

I suddenly noticed that Sally’s nipples had grown long and stiff, and looked at my own pink buds on their puffy areolas. Mine were sticking out too and I knew it wasn’t entirely from the cool water. I had no idea it would be so much fun to be naughty like this.

Sally laughed and threw something at her father. The bottoms of her bikini splatted against his pants, right where I suddenly realized there was a rather large bulge. It made a big wet stain surrounding that bulge.

He squawked and held the camera away from him as Sally laughed. Then she lay back in the water, swimming on her back. Her lush dark bush broke the water like a stubby shark’s fin. After a look of shock, Uncle Bob started taking more pictures.

“Come on then!” she yelled at me. She rolled onto her stomach and did a jack knife dive, which stuck her butt out of the water. I somehow knew that Uncle Bob was pressing the button again.

In the end I joined her and we both frolicked, bare ass naked, playing leapfrog and such things. When we were tired we both came out of the water. Poor Uncle Bob was in bad shape. With two naked nubile girls playing in front of him, his bulge was huge now. He took two pictures of us walking out of the water and looked at his camera.

“Ahhh, a good thing can’t last forever,” he sighed. “The card’s full.”

“Looks like your trousers are full too, father,” said Sally, grinning. “I don’t know whether to call you a pervert, or be pleased that I’m not so ugly you didn’t even notice. Unless, of course that lump is all because of Kelly.”

“Lass, the word ugly couldn’t exist in the same sentence concerning either of you,” he said.

He was a little more at ease now, maybe because both of us were more at ease too. I felt the glow of a woman appreciated for her beauty ... something I wasn’t used to. I had clear and solid proof that a man had developed an erection over me. Of course at the time I was sure it couldn’t be Sally he was excited about. I wouldn’t know that he found both of us irresistible until later.


We got dressed and walked back to the cottage. Uncle Bob, of course, went directly to his computer and downloaded the photographs. Aunt Prudence was in the garden, and my Dad was out job hunting again, having been taken there by the boys, who fished on the way back. The boys were cleaning their catch, with an eye to going to collect Daddy, so we just had time to look over his shoulder as he clicked his way through picture after picture of two naked girls romping. I’ll say this for him, he was a photographer through and through. He may have been serving his own lusty desires, but almost every photograph was beautifully arranged. Some of them didn’t actually center on naked flesh, but showed us in the grotto, with the waterfall in the background. They were beautiful pictures.

We heard people coming in, and broke away to help aunt Prudence fix supper.


That night, as Sally and I got into bed, it was subtly different between us. We had been naughty together, and that shared experience had brought us closer together.

“So what do you think about this afternoon?” my cousin asked me.

“It was strange,” I admitted. “I’d never have thought that prancing around naked in front of my uncle would make me feel so... “ I didn’t actually have a word for how it made me feel.

“I know!” she said in an excited whisper. “I never thought about doing that in front of my dad, but it was fun” She wiggled in the bed. “I’ve been horny all afternoon.”

“Really?” I asked.

“Oh yes!” she whispered. “I feel like I want to touch myself.”

I knew that girls diddled themselves just like boys did, but had never done it myself. That’s not to say I hadn’t thought about it from time to time. Sometimes, when I was around a boy I liked a lot, I got this funny feeling down there. It wasn’t exactly like what I had felt that afternoon as my uncle ogled me, but it was in the same area. But I had never tried to do anything about it. I didn’t exactly know how to go about it, and it seemed like something you should know how to do before you tried it.

“Would you think me completely terrible if I did?” asked Sally.

“Can I watch?” I blurted out. I clapped a hand over my mouth and panicked. “I mean ... I’ve never done it. I don’t know how...” I finally lapsed into embarrassed silence.

“Oh it’s easy,” she sighed. “And it feels so lovely. Come on ... I’ll show you.”

She hiked up her nightdress and I could see she had no panties on. She slid one pale finger through the lump of dark hair and wiggled it back and forth. I peered closer, trying to see what she was doing.

“Ohhh, this mop of hair!” she moaned. “I’ve got to do something about it. It gets in the way of everything. I should cut it all off or something. Can you see what I’m doing?”

“No,” I said helplessly.

She took her hand away and rolled over. “Lie back,” she ordered.

I did and she told me to pull my nightshirt up, and then to take my panties off. I felt silly spreading my legs for her as her face hovered over my crotch.

“Spread yourself apart,” she instructed me. I used two fingers to pull my big fat pussy lips apart and she put one finger out to touch me. “Right...” her finger made contact “there.”

I felt an almost electric shock go through my whole abdomen as she touched something that just zinged. I had felt that before, when I washed. I knew from health class that it had a name, but I didn’t remember it. When I’d touched it before I was afraid there was something wrong with it because it caused such weird feelings in me. She wiggled her finger and I gasped, jerking my legs up and knocking her hand out of the way.

She giggled. “Feels powerful, aye?” She lay back down and her finger went back into her bush. “Now, you do it. Put your fingertip on it and just wiggle it back and forth, like it’s a pencil eraser and you’re trying to erase a word.”

I tentatively did what she said and almost fainted as a ball of fire started in my pussy and filled up my whole belly. I got slippery all of a sudden, and added first another finger and then two, wiggling all three of them over that little bump, strumming it like a Flaminco guitarist. Sally was doing the same thing right next to me.

I started panting and she made a low sound in her throat, almost a moan.

“You know Daddy’s in the next room,” she said. “He’s probably playing with himself too ... thinking of us ... imagining us naked...” She moaned again.

That thought did something so powerful that I was almost in a panic, because something was happening inside of me that made it feel like my whole insides were going to just burst out through my pussy. I jerked my fingers away from my bump and that was even more horrible, like almost unwrapping a present and then stopping before you know what’s inside. I groaned and my fingers went back. That feeling was upon me again almost instantly.

“Ohhhh Sallyyyyyy, something’s happening to meeeeee,” I cried out.

“Shhhhhh,” she said, reaching out to touch me. “It’s okay, it will just feel fabulous. Keep going.”

It did feel fabulous. It felt so good I thought I’d just melt into a puddle of good feeling. My muscles didn’t melt though. Instead they all tensed up and everything about me froze except those three fingers and my wrist. I must have sounded like I was dying or something, because Sally switched hands and rolled against me, covering my mouth with the hand she had been using to rub herself. I felt moisture, and smelled something sharp. It wasn’t unpleasant at all, though my mind rebelled a bit, knowing where those fingers had been. Still, I felt so wonderful that I didn’t care that much and just groaned my way through whatever it was that was happening to me.

Then, suddenly, every part of my body felt like it weighed a ton. I fell back on the bed, my fingers seemingly stuck to my bump like glue. I couldn’t rub any more because now it was too sensitive, but I couldn’t take the pressure off either because it felt good to press.

Sally made strangled sounds, taking her hand away from my mouth and putting both of her hands between her legs and drawing her knees up to trap them there. She rolled toward me, her knees falling on my thigh and her eyes stared into mine, glistening, scrunched almost closed as she gave a big, long sigh.

“Mmmmm that’s better,” she whispered. “You had fun too?”

All I could do was nod.

I think I slept better that night than I’d ever slept in my whole life.


The next morning we all went out on the boat. Everybody went, even Aunt Prudence and my dad. He was taking a day off from job hunting. He was pretty depressed with the results thus far. It was looking like we would have to take a serious cut in our income.

The adults gathered in the front of the boat, which I believe is called the bow. They were talking about my dad’s situation. Johnny was showing Brad how to steer and all that, running on the motor at first. We were going to sail later and Uncle Bob was going to take pictures of that. Seamus, Sally and I sat on the back of the cabin, watching the wake while they talked about the island, and Scotland and customs and such, trying to help me fit in before I had to start school.

It was cool at first, early in the morning, but when we put up the sails it was hot work. Uncle Bob took the tiller, which I called “the steering thing” until they laughed at me. The boys all stripped to their bathing suits and Aunt Prudence pulled off her dungarees and shirt to reveal a shockingly brief bikini that was the hottest shade of pink I had ever seen in my life. Well, I thought it was shockingly brief. My dad’s eyes just about popped out of his head, and so did Brad’s. That swim suit was made for a woman twenty years younger than I thought she was when I met her, but on her it looked perfect.

Aunt Prudence usually wore a dress around the cottage, something loose and baggy that would be airy and comfortable to do all the things she did, which included gardening and milking the cow and all that sort of thing. She also wore her hair in a bun, and usually had on reading glasses that perched right on the tip of her nose. So I had never paid any attention to her appearance. But in that bikini, with her hair pulled into a pony tail, I realized she wasn’t nearly as old as I’d thought she was. My Dad was forty-one, and Uncle Bob was forty-three. I didn’t know how old Aunt Prudence was - I’d have guessed late forties before this - but now that I saw her skin it was obvious she wasn’t a day over thirty-five. If Sally’s breasts were large, then Aunt Prudence’s were huge. That bikini only covered maybe a third of them, mostly the tips and a little of the underside. Her stomach was flat as a board and she had the kind of hips that those Hawaiian dancers have, that swell out and move like they aren’t attached to anything else. As she moved around hauling lines and lifting sails I thought that if I could look like her when I grew up I’d never complain about a single thing in my whole life again.

My Dad wasn’t paying attention to what he was supposed to be doing because he was almost comatose staring at Aunt Prudence, and a rope started whipping through his hands. He screeched and let go. I could see the dark red stripe on one of his palms where the rope had burned him and torn the skin so much it was bleeding slightly. The sail he was supposed to be managing whipped full of air and the rope flailed around like a snake on cocaine, or whatever kind of drug makes you go crazy. Patrick jumped for it and caught it, running around the mast and pulling the rope up against it. That stopped it from whizzing through the ring and he was able then to start pulling and getting the sail under control.

Dad couldn’t do anything but stare at his hands until they got the sails shipshape or whatever they call it. Then Aunt Prudence came over to him and started making him feel better. She did that mostly just by being there, where he could stare at her up close. I heard Sally giggle and when I looked at her she rolled her eyes and winked at me. Aunt Prudence pulled Daddy toward the cabin, talking about how she had to put something on his hands or they’d get infected. He went with her like a little puppy dog. It was so funny.

Once we got under sail, Johnny took over the tiller and Uncle Bob got out his camera. Sally and I were in our bikinis again and we scampered all about, purposely bending over and teasing Uncle Bob because ... well ... because we could, I guess. Seamus and Brad joined us on Uncle Bob’s orders and he posed us together, pulling ropes, or leaning out over the side of the boat while it was turning. That was hard for me, because I’m not all that strong, and at one point I was slipping. I yelled and Seamus put his arm around me and held me next to him while he held on with just one hand to the rope. It was amazing how strong he felt. His body was warm and hard against mine and his hand went all the way around me to my stomach. The boat straightened out and we swung back toward the deck. We jumped down together and Seamus’ face was right in front of mine. He smiled and squeezed me and gave me a wink that made me get that funny feeling. Then he let me go.

Later that night, when we were reviewing the pictures, there was one of him holding me, with his arm around me, right after we had jumped back down to the deck. Uncle Bob liked that one. He said it looked romantic. There was that smile on Seamus’ face and just looking at the picture made my tummy flutter inside.

So the next day, when it was time to take pictures, Uncle Bob posed me with Seamus and then Johnny and then both of them, in hugs and almost kisses and things that made my knees weak. He did the same thing with Sally and Brad, and once she kissed him! I about died. Uncle Bob loved it, though, and told them to do it again. Brad wasn’t complaining and they kissed for a lot longer than was needed.

Then Johnny complained that Brad got to kiss a pretty girl, and he didn’t, and Seamus set up a similar howl. Uncle Bob asked me if it was okay, and I know I was reluctant to do that, but somehow I ended up with hard male bodies pressed to mine and soft warm lips pressed to mine and I couldn’t get enough breath in my lungs to tell them to stop before I fainted dead away.

But, of course I didn’t faint. I just went limp in Johnny’s arms and he squeezed me tighter and kissed me longer. I sagged so much that he put his hands on my bottom to hold me up! Then it was Seamus again and he had seen his brother do that, so he did it too, except he squeezed my bottom and stuck his tongue in my mouth!

I about died, and I got so excited that I pushed at him and gasped, “I can’t breathe!” I sat down on a crate and panted for a while. Sally laughed and came to sit beside me, holding my hand.

“There, there, that’s a bit of fun, now isn’t it?” she whispered.

I looked at her and I must have had a strange look in my face or something, because she laughed again. “Your brother’s a good kisser!” she whispered. “He got a hardon while he was kissing me too!”

That made me look at him. all the boys were gathered around Uncle Bob, reviewing the pictures with him, and there was a lot of general laughing and carrying on. I could only see the front of Seamus’ pants, and he had a big bulge there that I hadn’t noticed before.

The men all decided that hands on our butts looked hot, so they came up with more ways to do that, other than just kissing us. They had us climb ropes so they could “help” us by pushing us up with their hands on our bottoms, while Uncle Bob said things like, “Hold on, it’s almost right,” and “No, don’t move ... I’ve almost got it.” Sally was laughing and having a great time. I was too, to tell the truth. Except that I wasn’t quite as sanguine about it, not having ever had a boy feeling my bottom. What made it worse was that when Johnny helped me back down, he had his hands on my waist, but when I stepped down they slid up and cupped my titties!

“Mmmmm, little Kelly,” he breathed in my ear. “Sorry about that.”

He wasn’t sorry at all, I can tell you that! He kept them there for another few seconds. But I didn’t complain either. In fact, by the time he let go of them, I kind of wished he hadn’t. I know I was terrible, but it felt so nice.

At lunch, back on the island, we stood looking over Uncle Bob’s shoulder at the computer screen and sure enough, there was a shot of Johnny’s hands cupping my breasts. When that one popped up, oh, you should have heard the teasing I got.

Sally said “Oh my, that looks hot!” Then she said “Hey! Nobody did that to me!” I think Brad was standing behind her and he reached around her and squeezed her boobs right there because she yelped. “Not here! That’s for the pictures only you horrid boy!” There was a lot of laughter.

That afternoon, we went out on the boat again, leaving Aunt Prudence and my dad in the cottage. She was taking care of his hands and didn’t want him to re-injure them again. Uncle Bob liked the morning pictures so much that he wanted more of them with us in swim suits.

If that morning had gotten me worked up, just imagine what it was like to hug a boy close who was almost naked and kiss him for long minutes while his hands ran all over your back and butt. Both Seamus and Johnny were wearing their Speedos, which didn’t hide much to begin with. After kissing me, when they backed up it looked like they had stuffed socks in their suits or something. I looked over at Sally, kissing my brother and she was pushing her loins against his, almost rubbing against him. When he backed up, his baggy swim trunks weren’t so baggy any more. He must not have had on a jock strap or anything, because the cloth of his suit was tented out in front of him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.