Goddess Cam Affair - Cover

Goddess Cam Affair

Copyright© 2006 by GodAreis

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A beauty goes out with a rodeo rider, and falls in love. The rider spends more time with the bulls. She find a different bull to ride.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW  

Bailey is a pure goddess by any description. When Bailey walks down the street she has every man and woman with their tongues hanging out wanting to get a piece of her. She is 5'6", dirty blonde hair, eyes of the darkest brown that they will suck in your soul and control you, and the most gorgeous pair of 36DD breasts you will ever see. She knows she is H-O-T, and is very proud of it. You ever want a clean-shaven woman Bailey is the one for you for she goes for the Brazilian wax style.

Bailey met this guy once that she fell for hard by the name of Dusty. Garth Brooks' Rodeo fits him well. As one line goes:

She does her best to hold him
When his love comes to call
But his need for it controls him
And her back's against the wall
And it's "So long girl, I'll see you"
When it's time for him to go
You know the woman wants her cowboy
Like he wants his rodeo

Bailey lived this passage well. She tried all she could do, but Dusty spent more time on the road and not much time with her. When he did he was good in the bed. He took his rodeo experience to bed with him, and rode her like a bull. Only thing that it did was show Bailey that she loved it ruff, and she was a very ruff lover. She truly was a bucking bronco in the heat of orgasm. A few times Dusty had more bruises from Bailey than he did from the bulls at work.

Bailey loved sex, and sex loved her. She is a Taurus and Taurus' are known for being strong lovers. One horoscope reading for a Taurus goes:

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

Don't tease them. It will only piss them off. Taureans are realists. If you say that you are horny: Prepare to be fucked. Taureans are heavy indulgers, though. All forms of indulgence: Sex-drugs-wine-food... whatever their vice may be: they simply cannot get enough. They do not believe in moderation. They will fuck until they are sore. Taurus likes to have sex just for the sake of having sex. What they lack in originality, they make up for in stamina and endurance. Okay... so they may not be into bondage, okay? But they WILL lick you until you have at least three orgasms or until you pass out... whichever comes first. Taurus uses their tongue for everything... and I mean that. They love to lick people in whipped cream, alcohol, chocolate, flesh and candy??? Bring it on! Caution: They are looking for a relationship so be kind to them.

Trust me when I say Bailey is a very sex oriented woman, and will go all night if you have the stamina to survive.

Bailey was sexually starved from Dusty being gone so much; she turned to chat rooms, sex stories, and web cams. Give her a good CyberSex and she will love you forever. If you get her in a good mood she even will go on her cam and maybe show you those gorgeous mesmerizing breasts that would make any man wish he was a baby again so he could suckle on them. Her ass is to die for, and is very spankable if you get close enough to try. Her favorite thing to do is to wear a thong, or nothing at all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.