Between Iraq And A Hard Place - Cover

Between Iraq And A Hard Place

by Magic Wand

Copyright© 2006 by Magic Wand

Mind Control Sex Story: While on duty in Iraq, a marine is bestowed a special ability which allows him to have any woman he wants. Once back home he proves it.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Orgy   Oriental Female   .

The soldiers moved quickly through the thick dry 110 degree air. Gunnery Sergeant Cole Piermont led his men composed of four new marines and six Iraqi police members that he had trained in the past six months.

They moved through the small town 60 miles north of Baghdad looking for an insurgent cell. Military intelligence has reported that they were ones responsible for the latest suicide market detonation killing 20 civilians and took an Iraqi cleric and assistant as hostages.

Piermont was 47 yrs old and affectionately called the "old man" among his Marine group, but only behind his back, 20 yrs older he could still kick their asses. He was a state prosecutor before he was mobilized from his reserve duty and now was two thirds done with his tour of duty. Piermont wanted nothing more than to get back home to his family, but he wasn't going to hide or play it safe.

Piermont had planned this mission and the squad had practiced back at base. They took up their positions and Piermont looked at each of his men. He saw the tension in their eyes, the sweat beaded on their foreheads underneath the Kevlar helmets and their chests heaved heavy.

"Okay guy... just as we planned" Piermont calmly ordered.

"Sure thing Gunny" replied one of his men.

The Marines had surrounded a small ramshackled house and a thermo scan showed six figures, two of them sat back to back. From his experience in other missions, Piermont tagged them as the hostages.

Piermont gave the arranged signal and although filled with apprehension the squad moved with quick precision moving into place and firing their weapons. The muted sounds of the gunshots were followed with the thumping sounds of the insurgent bodies hitting the floor. The two men tied back to back had their eyes closed and shoulders tensed as their face grimaced.

As the squad checked each dead body and gathered weapons, Piermont untied the two Iraqis. The cleric was very grateful and praised Allah for their rescue. The second man was much older and Piermont gently removed the ropes binding his wrists. The man smiled at Piermont's concern.

" I thought you Marine all tough" the old man said in a whimsical manner.

"Tough enough I guess" Piermont smiled back.

Piermont rubbed the old mans wrists, for some strange reason he felt an affinity toward him, he liked him for some reason, liked him a lot.

"You come with us and we will make sure you get back to Baghdad and your family"

Piermont sat in the back of the humvee with the old Iraqi, which the rest of his men thought was unusual since the gunny always rode shotgun up front. However, all the men liked the old Iraqi; he had a smile that was infectious.

"And so how you think our country will survive, with years of guns and soldiers, eh" asked the old Iraqi?

"I hope not. I was always a believer of that Beatles song, 'All you need is love', you know it?"

"Oh" laughed the old Iraqi, "I know that all too well... and so will you. Take this"

The old man reached into his pocket and pulled out a small charm in the shape of a lamp that fit in the palm of his hand. Piermont smiled, said thanks and put it in his front pocket.

After returning the hostages, the squad headed back to base. Piermont was sitting up front now and when they were within sight of the "Green Zone", the safe area controlled by US forces, he felt a sigh of relief. But Piermont saw something with his peripheral vision that sent small hairs on the back of his neck standing.

"Slow down" he ordered.

He saw a figure sneaking off the side of the road and thought he saw a couple of heads behind an abandoned vehicle. Piermont yelled to his squad to "be sharp" and they all knew what to expect. They made sure their weapons were fully loaded and gear ready. He gave the signal to pull to the side of the road and stop and the raced out of the humvee. Piermont gave the hand signal to fan out, all of his men searched for their target. Just as one his men yelled and pointed to something, a roadside bomb detonated several feet in front of the humvee sending most of them to the dusty road.

The blast startled most of them and the three insurgents that planted the bomb moved from their hiding spot with their AK-47 rifles aimed at the squad. Piermont felt a sharp jab on his hip and he reached into his pocket. He pulled out the trinket the old Iraqi gave him and there was a small stream of smoke coming from the bloodied tip of the lamp. He heard the clip of the rifle over him and he forgot about the trinket he stared into the face of the insurgent. Piermont felt his hip with a burning sensation and his penis began getting an erection. Piermont didn't understand the feeling; it was a heat emanating from his body he never experienced before. He felt the "heat" leave his body then something strange happened. The insurgent slowly brought down his rifle and smiled at Piermont. Another of the insurgents rushed to his side yelling something, and then he too stopped, looked at Piermont and began to smile.

Both of them handed their rifles to Piermont who now rose to his feet but finding his left ankle was broken. He stood up on his right foot pointing his own weapon at them. The third insurgent who was 30 feet away did not know what was going on but as the rest of the squad started to recover, he handed over his weapon and in his confusion surrendered also.

The insurgents were taken into custody and Piermont was taken to the hospital for his injuries.

Piermont's squad was all released after their minor cuts and bruises were tended to. Piermont's ankle was bandaged but he was bedridden when the doctors noticed an infection on his hip they assumed was from shrapnel. His commanding officer visited him with his staff; the general told Piermont that he was put in for a Purple Heart and the Silver Star for capturing three armed insurgents with I.E.Ds. The general to show his appreciation put Piermont in a private room.

Lying in the hospital bed Piermont thought about the circumstances of the surrender. He has been in battle situations before and never got an erection from it. He thought about the lamp and the smoke wondering about the fairy tale of Aladdin's Lamp. He caught himself with that one inwardly smiling that next he will be given a flying carpet.

Just then one of the Iraqi attendants came in bringing him some cool water. She was wearing a full Burka with a veil. He had seen her around before her name was Nadeira. Because of her clothing, he could tell she was very religious. He recognized her eyes; they were a perfect almond shape, wide dark eyes that seemed to dance. He tried to imagine what she looked liked beneath the veil. Suddenly he felt his penis getting aroused; a heat started filling his hips and body. He was sporting a full erection but the heat that filled his body seemed to pulse.

Nadeira has brought the water and was taking out the empty pitcher when she stopped in mid-stride. She turned to face Piermont and smiled underneath her veil.

Piermont felt like he could hold the heat he felt in his body and when he saw Nadiera's eyes glistening he held on to the heat. Nadeira reached from her veil and pulled it away smiling at Piermont.

Piermont was caught off guard, she was beautiful with a narrow nose and full rounded lips. She was much younger than he thought, about 18 or 19, his own daughter back home was just 20 yrs old. She was giving him a flirtier smile and when Piermont smiled back he relaxed and the heat fired from his body.

Nadeira's face totally changed, she no longer had the look of a smiling young girl but the look of a hungry seductress. She began disrobing, the bulky blue Burka falling to the ground. Although she wore simple white, almost old fashion underwear, this did not hide her firm athletic voluptuous body.

Piermont sensed the change. When the heat left his body it was as if he had aimed it at her. The erection he experienced was nearly a discomfort. He had married his wife Cynthia when they graduated High School. Since then he had never cheated on her despite the many times in his career he's been away from her. Now he was staring at a beautiful nude girl, he was fixated on her large dark nipples even as she moved the sheet from his body and straddled his knees.

Nadeira slowly rolled up the hospital gown exposing Piermont's erection. Nadeira's eyes widen and she instinctively licked her lips. Piermont himself looked at his cock in surprise, it was the largest he as ever seen it. In fact, it looked like one of those huge cocks he had seen in porn movies. He knew he had a six inch cock, but this was huge, maybe 10 inches or more.

As he stared at his erection he saw Nadeira's hand holding it and her dark hairy crouch slowly being lowered on it. Finally this cock felt the relief it needed as the tightness of Nadeira's vagina lowered onto it. Piermont reached up and grabbed her hips arching his body and thrusting his cock deep into her.

Nadeira moaned, her head leaning back her long black hair to fall lightly on his legs. With her right hand she put her fingers in his mouth and then rubbed her nipples with his saliva. Piermont couldn't believe how tight the grip on his cock was and how good it felt with each thrust. Nadeira shuttered and covered her mouth with her hand stifling her orgasmic shriek. Piermont's cock felt like a champagne bottle that pop its cork as he let go with a burst of semen for the first time in over a year.

Nadeira slowly dismounted him, they were both drenched in sweat, She leaned over and placed his cock in her mouth and licked it dry. She then kissed his forehead and silently got dressed. Piermont just laid their quietly stunned over the course of events. What came over her? What came over him? Nadiera now in full Burka glanced back at him one last time and continued on her rounds.

The next couple of days Piermont thought about everything that had transpired. He reasoned that it must have been something with that lamp the old man gave him, all that talk about love, the insurgents smiling and surrendering and Nadeira the devout religious young girl. He wondered if it was temporary or some sort of "power", so he decided to test it.

In the morning Dr. Olivia Price came to check up Piermont. She was the Hospital administrator, a Major in the US Army and a 32 year old woman with an attractive figure. She had a reputation of being tough as nails by not signing medical waivers for soldiers even with gunshot wounds.

Dr. Price hardly looked at Piermont, rattling off his medical condition in a flat monotone voice. Piermont looked at her lips wondering what they would be like wrapped around his cock, which was now starting to get erect. He felt that familiar heat build up in his body.

The door to his room opened at a young nurse walked it. He knew her as Specialist Boland, was just weeks away from going back to the states.

"So Gunny, looks like we can get you out of the hospital and back to your barracks, the ankle should heal in about a week. Nurse Boland?"

"Yes ma'am?"

"Prepare Gunnery Sergeant Piermont for outpatient processing"

"Yes ma'am, will do"

Boland turned to head for the door and Piermont who was holding in the heat let it go. He tried to let it flow from his body slowly, just a measure at a time. Boland turned and walked to the foot of his bed smiling.

Major Price took off her glasses and dropped the medical records on the floor. It was as if she noticed him for the first time.

"Hi gunny. Mmmm anything I can do for you?" she purred.

Piermont had a full erection and mumbled "uh... suck my dick... achem" he wasn't too sure if his theory was right, he took a chance that his career could be over if she heard him and filed charges.

Major Price heard him, and she complied. She pulled away the blanket and bent over the bed sucking his cock. Nurse Boland walked to the other side of the bed, she kissed Piermont with a hot kiss and moved to his hips and thighs kissing and sharing his cock with the Major.

Piermont was still holding back some of the heat, he looked at the Major and told her to take off her clothes. She stood and stripped while Boland continued sucking his cock. He then instructed Price to lick Boland's pussy. Boland moaned with Piermont's cock filling her mouth as the Major was nibbling on her clit. Piermont shot his load, Boland came and Price who was fingering herself also had an orgasm.

"Do you love me?" Piermont asked.

Both women smiled starry eyed at him and said yes.

"Then never tell anyone about what has happened here" and Piermont let more of his heat leave his body.

The two women dressed, fixed their make-up and continued on to their work. Piermont recognized he has now changed, perhaps due to that lamp, but he recognized he could have any woman he wanted and control the after effect.

It was every man's dream, almost everyman's, it wasn't Piermont's. Piermont was a man who lived with a strong sense of moral conviction and now he has twice cheated on his wife and his marriage vows.

Dr. Lester Verducci walked into Piermont's room and handed him some papers.

"Congratulations gunny, Major Price just signed your papers, you're going home."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.