Raped Teacher - Cover

Raped Teacher

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A High school teacher, Erica Thomas learns a lot from her students too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

"Jesus!" Erica said softly. "I would've never thought Adele had it in her." Erica was feeling a little warm after Rebus' story. Rebus was good with words and Erica could see the action going on in her mind's eye. She closed her legs tightly together.

Rebus noticed it and laughed.

"What's the matter, baby? You getting a little warm.

His huge hand came up and cupped her titty. His fingers found her nipple and massaged it to hardness.

"I can tell you liked my story," he said. "Yes," Erica admitted. "I liked it very much." She rolled against his body, liking the feel of his strong, warm chest rubbing against her. She pushed herself closer and reached for his cock. She found his cock semi-hard.

"It got you a little warm talking about it, didn't it?" Erica asked.

"Yes," Rebus said. "I have to admit that I was kind of worried for a while about her going to her husband." "Did she?" Erica asked.

"No," he answered. "I found out that women hardly ever report getting raped to the police or to their husbands. Especially if they enjoyed it as much as Adele did." "And she's come back," Betty pointed out.

"Really?" questioned Erica.

"Yes," Betty said. "She loved my husband's cock so much that she couldn't stay away. For weeks she kept coming back to him for more. Finally we got worried that someone would find out and we told her not to come back any more." "A real shame," Rebus said. "She was a real quick piece of ass." "Aren't I quick?" Erica asked as she fingered his cock.

"You sure are, baby," Rebus agreed.

His lips found hers, hurting, smothering and sucking. His fingers trailed down her body, fondling her nipples, rubbing her thighs and then slipping easily into her moist pussy.

"Ummmmm," Erica moaned. "That's nice. I like your fingers in me." Again his mouth came down on hers and his tongue probed between her lips. His tongue felt hot, fiery, and it caused the juices to stir between her legs.

And then Betty started rubbing against her back.

It was a shock, at first, although she had been thinking about Betty since that kiss in the bathroom. Betty was rubbing her huge tits against Erica's back and running soft, sensitive fingers through Erica's hair.

Erica stiffened as she felt Betty's hot lips against her neck.

Rebus felt her tenseness.

"It's okay," he said soothingly. "Betty's very good with other women. She was damn good With Adele." A few pictures went through Erica's mind of Adele and Betty writhing on the bed while Rebus watched. Surely that couldn't be what Betty wanted with her. But Erica knew it was. She was no novice with another woman. In college she'd had an experience with another girl.

As Betty continued to kiss Erica's soft white throat and murmur soft things into her ear, Erica remembered that other time.

She had been such an innocent fool.

The girl's name was Janet and it had been after one of those dates that Erica had so frequently in college. The boy had been strong, good-looking, a football player, and one of the most important boys on campus. Erica had been flattered when he'd asked her out for a date.

She hadn't know that his idea of a date consisted of driving to a motel.

He had tried to persuade her to go in with him and there had been a cold scene. Finally he reluctantly agreed that Erica wasn't that kind of girl and he had taken her home. Erica had started crying before she reached the sorority house.

Her big sister Janet had been more than willing to console her. Somehow they had ended up in one bed with Janet tugging off her clothes and making Erica shiver with excitement. She blushed with shame whenever she thought of what happened after that. A night of moaning, of taking pleasure in each other's bodies, a night of learning to do things that she'd always thought were dirty.

It didn't matter that Janet hadn't known Very much, and that Janet's mouth had never kissed her pussy. But it was the rubbing together and the sleeping in one another's arms that left her with a feeling of shame.

"Hey," Betty whispered. "Where are you?" Erica came back to the realization that Betty's fingers had replaced Rebus' in her pussy.

"No!" Erica said.

She pushed Betty's fingers away and stood up. Rebus looked at her sleepily.

"I've never done that," Erica explained. "I've never had a woman touch me like that before." It was a lie, but Erica was frightened. She didn't want her body betraying her to another woman for that seemed much worse than being with a man.

"Come back to the bed," Betty said. "I'll make you feel good." "No," Erica said again. "I won't." "Yes, you will," Rebus said softly.

Erica felt his hot eyes burning into her skin, and she knew there was no use resisting. The only thing she'd get for her trouble would be another beating, and she'd end up having to go though with it anyway.

She sighed.

"All right, damn it," Erica said.

Betty's eyes lit up as Erica got back into the bed. Betty turned her over on her back and leaned across her. Betty's soft hands began to caress her body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.