Raped Teacher - Cover

Raped Teacher

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A High school teacher, Erica Thomas learns a lot from her students too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

"Okay," Rebus said as he got up to get dressed. "Now it's time to go to work." "Work?" questioned Erica.

"Sure. That's part of the treatment. Don't look so worried. A little work never killed nobody." Erica found out that it was more than just a little work. Rebus had Betty put her to work around the house, and though Betty might have been kind-hearted toward Erica, she was a hard master. Erica cooked, cleaned, sewed, and managed a hundred other things that day that she'd never done before. When evening came, she was exhausted.

Rebus came into the house after dark. He was tired and sweaty. Erica realized, for the first time, that she could have escaped during the day. Or at least she might have tried. But she knew she'd never try to escape. She was his until he let her go. "Damn," Rebus said as he settled down into a living-room chair. "I could have used Jeff today." "Where is Jeff?" Erica asked. "I thought you said he stayed here." "He does. But he's up in town doing some buying for me this week. He'll be back." Erica felt his eyes on her and she blushed red. She had Betty's trousers and tank top on. Betty's panties had been too large and her bra too small so Erica wore neither. She knew he could see the outline of her nipples through the tank top.

"Come here," he said.

She walked to him.

"Kiss me," he commanded.

She bent down and kissed him hard on the lips. She then kissed his mouth and his neck. She felt the flat of his hand resting on her left tit, but she didn't move away.

"Very nice," he said. "You're learning. Now let's go to the shower... I need to be cleaned." She wasn't sure what he meant, but she followed him into the bathroom. He turned on the shower and stood back.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Undress me." His word was her command. She reached quickly for his buttons and undid them. She stripped his shirt off and then his trousers. She pulled his shorts down his legs and pulled them off. His limp cock was at eye level.

"Kiss it," he said.

She leaned over and gave his cock-head a tender kiss. She saw his prick begin to stiffen. She opened her mouth and admitted his cock. He smelled of sweat.

"Strip," he commanded. "You're going to wash me. I like a woman's hands washing me.

She got to her feet: and stripped off her clothes. She saw him nod with appreciation as he gazed at her soft white body.

"I never get over you," he said. "You are a goddamned nice-looking piece." She didn't flinch at his words. She stepped into the shower with him. He handed her the soap and she began to soap him all over. His hard chest felt good underneath her hands, and she started remembering that morning. She started to get hot between the legs as she remembered his hard cock fucking her pussy.

She went lower arid found his cock. She started soaping it. Somehow it didn't seem so wrong that she should be standing in the shower with a man, soaping his cock. She had never felt so good with a man as she did with Rebus Turner. He controlled her.

"Go down on me," he commanded. She put his cock underneath the hot stream of water and washed the soap off. Then she was on her knees, taking his cock into her mouth. She teased the tiny piss-hole with her tongue for a few minutes, and she felt his prick growing hard.

She fondled his balls as she sucked his prick deep into her mouth. She felt his cock-head pushing against her throat and she knew that she was going to taste his sperm this time. And this time it was different because she wanted his cock, she wanted to swallow his sperm.

She began to draw his cock in and out of her mouth like a little girl eating a peppermint stick. She would suck his prick in all the way to his balls and then she would slowly pull him out. He groaned loudly.

"That's it, baby! That's it. Suck my cock good! Taste my sperm!" She suddenly felt as if someone else had entered the room. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw Betty. Betty was standing near them with her hands on her hips. There was a hurt look on her face. Erica suddenly realized that Betty loved her husband and she loved him very much.

"Hey, baby," Rebus said. "Come on over here." Betty came closer.

"Feel her throat," Rebus said. "Peel her throat when she starts to swallow my cum." Erica was shocked as she felt Betty's fingers touch her throat, although Erica knew there was nothing really that should shock her now. Here she was on her knees in a shower sucking his cock. It shouldn't surprise her that the man's wife was going to feel her throat.

Nothing should ever surprise her again.

She turned her attention back to his cock. She once again sucked him deep and left him there. She could feel his prick trembling and she knew that he wouldn't be able to stand it much longer. The funny thing was that she was getting turned on. She could feel the heat between her legs and she knew her juices were flowing because she was sucking cock.

"Goddamn!" Rebus groaned. "Oh shit! I'm going to come! Oh shit, I'm going to come! Oh fuck! I'm going to fill your mouth with my hot cum.

She opened her mouth wider and accepted his offering. His jizz splashed against her throat and she began swallowing quickly. She could feel Betty's fingers touching her throat and that was turning her on even more.

Betty was feeling Erica swallow her husband's cum. Betty watched as Erica swallowed his hot and salty load of jism.

"Ahhh shit!" Rebus groaned. "Ahhhh shit!" His limp cock fell away, leaving a trail of jism across her chin. Erica stood up. Suddenly she was surprised by Betty's furious kiss.

Betty grabbed her, smashed her mouth down on hers, and inserted her tongue. Erica touched her tongue to Betty's before she was even aware of what was happening.

"Hold it," Rebus said.

Betty jumped back immediately. Her tongue licked at the corner of Erica's mouth before she jumped back and Erica knew she had licked off a trace of her husband's cum.

"You'll have to excuse her," Rebus said. "Betty gets carried away sometimes." Rebus got out of the shower and raised his arms. "Now dry me off" Betty and Erica quickly went to the task of drying him off. Erica kept letting her fingers trail lightly over his scrotum. She was rewarded by a stiffening of his prick.

"Good," Rebus said. "I'll be ready to go in a minute of two. Let's go out to the bedroom." Both of them followed him into the bedroom. Rebus stretched out on the clean sheets. He put his hands behind his head and winked at his wife.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.