Raped Teacher - Cover

Raped Teacher

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A High school teacher, Erica Thomas learns a lot from her students too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

"Goddamn it!" Tim said bitterly. "Can't you guys keep your mouths shut?" "But I want to get on it," Carl protested. Tim stood up with his hands on his hips. Carl looked down at the ground.

"You four take a walk down the path. I'll call you when I'm finished." "But what if she gets violent again?" Tim looked down at Erica. "She won't. She doesn't like getting beaten up, and she knows that'll happen if she tries anything again." The other four looked reluctant to leave. Tim walked toward them.

"Get out of here," he said.

Erica watched as each boy turned and walked away. Tim waited until they had vanished down the wood path. Then he turned back to Erica.

"Why did you send them away?" Erica asked.

"Because I don't like all that company," he shrugged.

Again he bent down beside Erica. She felt his strong arms go around her shoulders and he pulled her close to him. Surely, Erica thought, she couldn't be feeling this way about a young boy, a boy she didn't even like. But his lips were searching out hers again and she couldn't pull her face away.

"Kiss me, Erica," he said. "Kiss me like you really mean it." She didn't know what he meant, but she opened her mouth to his Probing tongue. She felt warm again as his tongue entered her mouth and brushed against hers. She tried to draw his tongue deeper into her mouth, forgetting that she was being raped.

His hands came back to the buttons of her blouse. He undid them slowly and she blushed red as his eyes took in her full tits confined in her black bra.

"Ummmmmm," he muttered. "I knew you had big tits. Nice big ones for me to kiss and suck on." She felt a warmth creep up her back from her cunt. Her head was dizzy. She kept thinking about other times when a boy had gotten this far with her. Then she had started protesting and he had stopped, but she knew Tim was not going to stop. Before he was done, he was going to take her virginity.

Tim's hands went behind her back and easily unhooked her bra straps. She realized that he had plenty of experience unhooking bras. He pulled her bra off her shoulders and looked down at her. His eyes were filled with lust.

"Good Lord," he said softly. "You have got a pair of tits. The nicest I've ever seen.

She wanted to be ashamed of his words, but she didn't feel ashamed. Instead she felt herself pushing her tits up at him so that he could get a better view.

"I've got to suck on those," he said.

He pushed his face down into the crevice between her soft white titties. He began to suck in her tender flesh between her tits.

"Ummm," Erica moaned.

Those experienced lips were once again delighting her. She couldn't understand the way her body was acting. Always before it had grown so cold with a boy, but now she was hot all over. She pressed her tingling thighs together.

His lips traveled up one gentle slope of her tits and paused at the huge brown nipple. She arched her back as his tongue flicked at her nipple.

"Please," Erica moaned.

"Please what?" he asked. "Do you want me to take your titty into my mouth?" "Oh yes," she begged. "Please." He opened his lips and accepted the brown nipple into his mouth. He gobbled up as much of her creamy flesh as his mouth could contain. Erica kept trying to push more into his mouth. She was moaning loudly, perhaps loud enough for the other boys to hear down the trail, but she didn't care who heard as long as he kept sucking her tit.

"Oh God," she said. "Your mouth is so good. I've needed that for so long." He continued to suck her tits, but his hands were tugging up her skirt. He got it up to her waist. She knew her long, tanned legs would be revealed to him. Also her black panties. He began to rub her crotch.

Never had she experienced the tingling excitement that shot through her. She-lodged her tingling thighs together against his hand and began to rub her pussy against him.

He released her titty and began to tease her nipple with his tongue. His teasing tongue made her hotter and her hips began to move faster.

"You're a hot little piece," he laughed. "I thought you would be." He stood up. Erica groaned as the hands left her body.

"It's okay," he said. "I'm coming back. And I do mean coming." Erica realized that her eyes had been tightly shut and now she opened them. Tim was undressing. She blushed red as he pulled off his trousers to reveal the bulge in his shorts. Her eyes were riveted to the bulge as he stripped off his shorts.

It was the first time she'd ever seen a real cock. Tim's cock was hard and throbbing and her eyes opened wide at the length of his prick. She began to feel afraid again.

"Don't tense up," Tim warned. "You'll like it." She fixed her glance on the long length of his cock, the taut foreskin pulled back to reveal the blood-filled cock-head.

"Oh God," Erica said.

Tim once more knelt beside her. He took her hand and placed it on his rigid meat.

"Feel it," he said. "Rub it. You'll get used to it after a while." His cock felt hot in her sensitive fingers. She traced the length of his prick. Cautiously she lifted each of his heavy balls. She had read all about sex but nothing could have prepared her for the hot and trembling cock she held in her hand.

"Kiss it," Tim said.

She couldn't do that. Oh no, she couldn't ever do a nasty thing like that. Then why was she brushing her dark hair back and lowering her head toward his shiny knob? She didn't know.

"Good," Tim said as her lips touched the end of his cock. She could taste his lubricating fluid and it wasn't a bad taste. Just very, very male.

She found she was growing more excited.

"Take it into your mouth," Tim said. "Suck my cock, Miss Thomas." She parted her lips slightly and took some of his hot cock-flesh between her teeth. She realized that now she could hurt him, now she could dig her teeth in and he wouldn't be able to chase her. But she didn't want to. He had completely conquered her. She wanted his cock.

She sucked his prick into her throat, thinking of him as a hot sword that was stabbing her vitals.

She knew her nipples were burning hot and her panties were already soaked with her hot juices. God, how she was enjoying it. Why hadn't she let some boy go this far? Why hadn't somebody demanded it? She knew now that if some man had demanded it, she would have given it to him long ago.

"That's all," Tim said. "I've got to have your cunt. Lay back and let me pull off your panties." She stretched out. He pulled off her panties and she lifted her hips to help him. Now he was looking directly at her quivering cunt-lips. Shame overtook her and she tried to close her legs.

"No," he said, pulling her legs apart. "You have a beautiful cunt. Don't try to hide it." She allowed herself to be viewed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.