Raped Teacher - Cover

Raped Teacher

 

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A High school teacher, Erica Thomas learns a lot from her students too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size   Novel-Pocketbook   Violence  

"Take me with you, Jeff!" Erica pleaded. "Please take me with you." Erica had never begged anyone for anything in her life. She'd always done things on her own, with little help from anybody and really not wanting any. But she was begging Jeff because she knew she couldn't live without him.

"Please, Jeff." The only man she cared about was Jeff and she was willing to do anything he wanted.

"I'll work hard," she said. "I'll take care of you. I'll do anything you ask." "We'll see," Jeff said. He touched her titty.

"Now go and see how Susan is getting along." Erica jumped. She wanted to prove to him that she meant what she said. That she was willing to obey his every command.

She had spent the entire night with Jeff in his parents' bed. Jeff had fucked her in every position and she had loved it. Now she had forgotten all about her teaching job and anything else. She only wanted Jeff She felt safe with Jeff and she felt well fucked with Jeff Susan was alone. She had her eyes open. There was color in her cheeks and she looked healthier.

"Miss Thomas?" Susan questioned.

"Yes," Erica said.

"Where am I?" "Jeff's home. He brought you here. Don't you remember anything?" "Not much. I remember Jeff helping me. I remember trying to tell him what happened." Erica touched her forehead. Susan really was a pretty girl.

"It's all right now," Erica said. "Everything's all right." They heard someone behind them. Rebus stood there. His face was flushed with anger and drunkenness. He weaved unsteadily. He had an empty bottle in his hand.

"You little tramp," he said. "You took my son away. You're nothing but a whore." "But I haven't," Susan protested.

"You did, and I'm going to teach you a lesson." He started toward them and Jeff caught him by the back of the neck. Jeff shook him like he'd shake a dog. His father's eyes glazed over and he made soft gurgling sounds.

"Okay," Jeff said. "That does it. I'm leaving. Today. As soon as I get my bags packed. And they're going with me." His father had nothing else to say. He walked off with a hurt look in his eyes.

Jeff looked at Susan and smiled.

Here was another of those girls that he'd often had wet dreams about. The curve of her breasts. The way she smiled and licked her lips until they were wet and glistening. Just right for sucking cocks.

"How do you feel?" Jeff asked her.

"Pretty good. But if you had come around ten minutes later I wouldn't have been so good. I can't believe they were really going to stick that awful thing in me." Susan shuddered.

"Well, nothing can happen to you now," Jeff said. "You're with friends and later on I'm taking you both out of here. Just as soon as I pack a few things." Erica was pleased. She was gad that he'd decided to take her. She saw the way he was looking at Susan and she knew that he wanted Susan. Erica smiled. He was her man and she'd see that he was happy, even if it meant giving another woman to him. And even if she was a young and pretty girl like Susan.

"Let me kiss you," Erica said to Susan.

Susan was surprised as her teacher's soft lips touched her own. She was even more surprised when she felt the gentle probing of Erica s tongue. Susan opened her mouth and admitted the fiery tongue. She felt a warm heat between her legs as Erica quit kissing her and straightened up.

She motioned toward Jeff "Look at his trousers," Erica said. "He's getting hard watching us. Let's really give him a show." Susan nodded as her teacher's mouth once more burned against hers. Once again their tongues came together and this time she returned the passionate kiss.

It was Susan who first reached for Erica's breasts, fumbling with the buttons in her urgency and finally getting them undone. Her teacher's huge tits were exposed to her hungry eye and quickly she drew them down to her lips. She sucked one into her mouth and was rewarded by the sweet taste of her flesh.

She left that tit and went to the other. Both her teacher's nipples were now hard and aching.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.