Uday's Toy (ft. Anna Kournikova) - Cover

Uday's Toy (ft. Anna Kournikova)

Copyright© 2006 by TMFU

Chapter 9: Flushing The Fountain Of Youth

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Flushing The Fountain Of Youth - After an exhibition tournament, our Russian tennis queen suddenly loses control over her walk of life as she joins the toy collection of an old fashioned Middle Eastern ruler. Once the true magnitude of the plans around her sinks in, she seriously questions some of her career choices, which provoked this terrible "Tennis Teen Terrorism". Will years of sports psychology help her through the multitude of harassments ahead of her, and will she eventually escape out of the hands of her tormentors?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Caution  

Rashid was indeed stopped in his tracks by the knocking on the door. The pain in his face was joined by an expression of great annoyance. Not - again - interrupted exactly when it mattered most? A hesitation got into his step, but he decided to ignore the visitors. Maybe it wasn't Quam, and they would just leave? Didn't they notice the 'Purification in Progress' sign on the door?

- KNOCK KNOCK -

Apparently not...

The man cursed, looked like he wasn't sure what to do for a second, then hastily returned the 'Ndai Ohlung' to its wooden case and took his usual observing position. Anna relaxed somewhat again. She had escaped Rashid's wrath for the time being.

- KNOCK KNO...

"ENTER!"

The command interrupted a third series of knocks; as the door opened, it was indeed Quam who came inside. He was joined by a colleague this time.

The new man fit better into the general population of Al-Qae-Traz: he was a full head taller than the Master Cleaner, stronger and more of the African type. His bald head made him look a bit like a dark version of 'Mr. Proper'. A short was all he was wearing, revealing his impressive muscled chest, and around his waist Anna already noticed a leather belt with the characteristic hole in it. It was smaller than the hole in Quam's belt, though. The two men were engaged in an animated discussion about four variably sized ivory sticks the newcomer was holding in his hands. Apparently, they had a difference of opinion about which was the most appropriate tool in this particular case of purification.

There wasn't much mysterious about the purpose of the new sticks. Anna knew she had *two* holes down there. The Harem Jewel stung again...

After a couple of seconds of intense argumentation, Quam used his authority as Master Cleaner to cut the knot. With a determined voice, he ended the argument and opted for the largest stick. It was rather funny how the biggest and strongest of the two pulled the shortest straw, Anna thought. But the Harem had a very strict hierarchy, so once the Master Cleaner had spoken, an assistant knew what he was up to: shut up, and comply! He put the three smallest ivory dildos back into their holders on the side of the belt, and proceeded to screw the biggest one into its slot at the front.

Only now, with the technicality issue out of the way, Quam had an eye for his subject again. When his gaze met Anna's dangling free leg, it was all hands on deck!

"Gandayi!! Gandayi!!"

As if a well-trained disaster plan came into action, he immediately shouted commands to his big assistant. No matter how insignificant the risk actually was, the two men rushed towards the Wheel to neutralize the danger. (it has to be understood that to a perfectionist craftsman like Quam, this carelessness of the Purification team was nothing short of a blemish!)

"Rhhaaaaaaahhh!! Don't touch me, lousy ape men!"

The Russian started kicking her free leg at them like mad. As if she understood that these could well be her last moments of partial freedom of movement for quite some time. And wasn't she obliged to herself to fight to her absolute best abilities?

"You better watch your balls, sickos!! Don't even think about getting near. Whaaaa!"

Despite the decibels, it was all to little avail, obviously. After no more than a couple of clumsy back- and forward leg swings, Mr. Proper caught Anna's bare foot so Quam could nicely Velcro the leg back to the foot support. She could curse as much as she wanted. They did remove the Velcros at her knees, though, for some as-yet unclear reason. Nevertheless, Anna's little intermezzo of uproar ended within minutes, and she returned to her state of 100% helplessness.

It also shut her dirty mouth down for the moment.

With the situation back under control, the Purification process was promptly resumed. Quam proceeded by attaching the 'Ndai Ohlung' to his belt, the bald man lubed up his mini-dildo... and Anna noticed how Rashidís pain-filled facial expression had given way to a broad smile again.

And he was chuckling to himself, indeed! On one hand, he felt frustrated that he didn't get the opportunity to pay Anna back right here and now. But on the other hand, he found great joy in what was about to happen. He decided to share it with the Russian.

"Yes, my pretty Russian teen cunt... It pleases me that Quam has opted for the Anal Assistant. For your information: that is one of the more entertaining options to provide additional stimulation to the purificant (=the to-be-purified female). It is based on the infallible principle of antagonism. A force working via the front, needs a proper counter-force working from behind, haha... I suspect that tight little bum of yours probably was *the* deciding factor when Quam evaluated the different options available to him. Considering it allows extra-deep penetration from behind, not hindered by any piled up fat."

None of that was really new or unexpected for the Russian. But the way Rashid explained it, made her more aware still. Her pout pronounced and gave her a distinctively disturbed look.

"Haha... Excellent, excellent! Yes, I would be unhappy, too, if I were you. Set your emotions free, young lady; haha..."

The big man had now moved around Anna, loosened the belt around her under body, and unmounted the metal plate behind her. Almost unconsciously, Anna responded by arching her back to stretch the cramped muscles. She had been restricted for so long, and her tennis injury didn't make it any easier. She wiggled her ass somewhat to loosen things up in her lower back, and it felt real good. The next moment though, that all changed - drastically -!!!

"Hey... what?"

'Mr. Proper' had stepped up to one of the extra pairs of foot-supports (finally revealing their purpose), and with a firm grip he took Anna's love handles in his paws.

"Stop that right n..."

One second, she could feel a hard tip press against her butt hole. The next, the big man pulled her under body into his lap with great force.

"AAAAaaahhh!"

The Russian screamed at the top of her lungs as her new ivory companion was slowly forced into her ass. The soft flesh of her backdoor was pushed aside wrinkle by wrinkle to give room to the dildo. It caused a rather uncomfortable internal pressure that made her gasp, making her seek relief in a flee forward. Not that there actually was much choice involved; the man in her back bulldozed into her with all the available power in his hips, such that there was really just one way to go. He obviously didn't care much for her comfort, to Rashid's great delight!

"Yes, yes!! Nail her, my friend, nail her, hahaha!"

Velcro-ed tightly at the wrists, elbows and ankles, Anna's back arched and her muscles were stretched painfully as the tyrant upheld his push. A painful grimace settled on her face.

"Ooooouch! Oh-oh, stop it!!"

Bit by bit, her hips were pushed further out. And with growing horror, the Russian felt her pussy blossom. The mystery of the untied knees was revealed... By the forward and slightly upward pressure it allowed, her thighs were forced apart and exposed her femininity in its full glory. The Russian teen's sweet cunt lips opened in slow motion for all to enjoy. After a couple of seconds of maximum pressure, the first 10 cm of the stick were firmly planted into her. Her butt hole rider kept bearing down on her though. Through all her pain, Anna wondered why, until she could feel her anus slowly being stretched just that little bit wider still! The backdoor dildo had a small conical section near the hilt, much like the 'knot' in the penis of a dog. When pushed beyond it, everything would be sealed off nicely. There she had the answer to her question 'why'... Each and every tool used in the Harem had been optimized for its purpose, through more than two centuries of experience. And the well-trained staff used them to their full potential!

The Russian uttered a loud shriek when her sphincter finally swallowed the bulge, and closed behind it.

At last Mr. Proper relaxed. Now he let go of her love handles, repositioned his hands to the top of the Wheel and made a couple of quick forward/backwards swings hanging there. His partner in swing didn't exactly like it, but it confirmed that Anna's bum was tightly knit to the ass-istant: her bottom didn't lose contact with his lap for even a second! Perfectly plugged indeed. After that little test, he drove into her back to open her up again.

Another loud grunt illustrated Anna's discomfort. She wasn't a virgin back there anymore, but it wasn't exactly routine, either!

Rashid laughed wickedly, and Quam, who was standing right in front of the Wheel between Anna's legs, nodded in satisfaction. Now that she was stretched like a string, she was fully accessible again to enter via the front door.

The Purifier was proudly pointing forward between his hips, and the Indian handler now connected it to the battery on the Wheel, and pressed a button. He mumbled satisfied when the streamlined tool buzzed cheerfully. Actually, it sounded more like someone was vacuum-cleaning a room a bit further down the hallway, Anna thought. She had never had one of those vacuums up her cunt(admittedly, mostly due to lack of time to explore that kinky fantasy in depth). So how would it *feel*?? Well, not that her opinion in this would matter...

Quam played around a little with a regulator, which he could use to optimize the power of the suction. Then, the Purifier was turned off for the moment, and with one hand he applied some more lube to it. He turned his attention to his subject again, cupping her protruding sex with his free hand. Anna couldn't suppress a soft moan as Quam traced the contours of her vaginal anatomy with his fingertip. Everything was so super sensitive now that most of the potion had been absorbed! Visually, everything looked more than OK down there. Her teen vulva had blossomed into a true orchid of lust! It would have been the perfect schoolbook illustration: completely folded open, and each feature clearly recognisable and beautifully pronounced. Very moist, also.

Anna, who had cooled down somewhat again, clearly didn't fancy the palpating...

Rashid was standing right behind the Master Cleaner, in all likeliness disrespecting the mandatory minimum distance, and rose to the tips of his toes to look over his shoulder. For *no* money in the world would he like to miss this debasing spectacle!

The cleaner now placed his thumb over the top of Anna's wet slit, and started rubbing lightly.

"Grrrrr... G-get your h-hand off meeee! STOP IT! Hmmm!"

The unhappy girl growled in frustration, and tried to manoeuvre out of the way as she felt the thick finger wriggle inside and stimulate countless nerve endings, already made more receptive by the potion. Mr. Proper responded by slightly increasing the pressure from behind to correct her. Quam, in turn, stepped up the teasing to a maddening level by rapidly flipping his thumbnail over and under the Russian's clithood. The Horseshoe danced up and down and sparkled like a disco glitter ball. Soon, his thumb glistened in a mixture of lube and female jizm. He rubbed the juice-coated thumb against his index finger and concluded that the production was upto speed. All was ready now!

On Quam's command, his assistant straightened up such that their play toy was able to relax somewhat in her bonds again. Once she was parallel to the Wheel, he approached until he was able to position the pointy tip of the Purifier just about against her pussy. Anna was breathing so heavy by all the intense stimulation, that her puffy lips slid over the head all on their own. Quam lifted his right foot onto the foot-support, and as soon as the tip was positioned optimally he followed with the other foot. Assisted by the copious lubrication, the hard tool smoothly slid up- and inwards.

Anna gasped as she was progressively stuffed with ivory.

It was a trip in several stages: every five seconds, Quam paused to let the swollen inner body of his subject dilate and arrange itself around the girth, then pushed a little deeper. All the while, he had his eyes locked to Anna's. Eyes which told him with every short blink that the perforated teen was counting the bumps on the Purifier as they passed her entrance... A first confirmation that the increased sensitivity had reached the desired level! Soon, the Purifier reached Middle-Anna, the hilt coming to rest against her clit with a special protrusion. Everything fit nicely. It *always* fit. The potion made sure of that, Quam knew.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.