Uday's Toy (ft. Anna Kournikova) - Cover

Uday's Toy (ft. Anna Kournikova)

Copyright© 2006 by TMFU

Chapter 6: The Lord Of The Rings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Lord Of The Rings - After an exhibition tournament, our Russian tennis queen suddenly loses control over her walk of life as she joins the toy collection of an old fashioned Middle Eastern ruler. Once the true magnitude of the plans around her sinks in, she seriously questions some of her career choices, which provoked this terrible "Tennis Teen Terrorism". Will years of sports psychology help her through the multitude of harassments ahead of her, and will she eventually escape out of the hands of her tormentors?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Caution  

The old woman kneeled right in front of her. Anna gritted her teeth, closed her eyes and wished she would just faint. But she didn't. Next, she could feel a wet sensation right above her pubic cleft. Was it a disinfectant? She still didn't feel like looking down.

A shiver went through her body as she could feel the sharp blade being held against her skin. She bit her lips, held her breath and shut her eyes, preparing for extreme pain and mutilation...

The seasoned granny moved the blade, and sliced off... a couple of hairs of Anna's already sparse blonde bush.

The Russian released the air she had kept in, and laughed nervously. What a relief!

The old lady didn't seem to pay much attention to it all, and swiftly moved the blade through the shaving-cream she had rubbed into the girl's pubic hair. It clearly was a pretty standard job for her. In a matter of seconds, a nicely trimmed thin line was all that was left. It wonderfully integrated into the pattern of painted lines.

"Doesn't it look neat?"

Rashid had taken a mirror and was holding it in front of Anna's trimmed carpet, giving her the opportunity to take a good look. She seemed pretty indifferent about it. Her chest was still heaving from the strong emotions, and what counted to her was that all of her intimate anatomy was still THERE in the first place!

"As you can see, the road to the Harem Jewel is now paved, if you excuse me the expression," Rashid grinned. "It is time to introduce you to our local 'Lord of the Rings': Tarek. She's all yours, Tarek!" He stepped aside.

With hard-to-conceal enthusiasm and eagerness, the man in the white mantle now approached the tightly secured girl. Rashid nodded towards the two guards, signalling them to immediately take position on both sides of the Wheel and the big man.

Tarek (formerly known as 'Angus') was indeed big and rather rough looking. The reddish hairs of his untended beard gave away that he was not a local. His heavy accent wasn't even necessary to guess his Irish roots. Despite his shovels of hands, he had a real talent for finer handiwork. Which was exactly what brought him here and now, as a side activity to his horse training. As the trainer of the Prince's thoroughbreds, he was respected by everybody. He also had a bit of a 'reputation', though, after an incident a couple of years ago. One morning, guards had found him asleep in the room of one of the guests, between a bunch of emptied Whisky bottles (illegal in this place by themselves!). Apparently he had fucked a new inmate in her Wheel all night long, effectively spoiling her for further use by His Highness. No doubt this would have cost him his distinctive head, or at the very least his manhood, if Rashid hadn't covered him back then. In the end, consequences had been limited to a short but memorable whip session, and the requirement that he would never be left alone again with a guest. A compromise Tarek could live with. Yes, he -was- severely restricted in his actions towards all these fresh dollies ever since, but it remained a sweet job nevertheless! In any case, he knew he would never climb up to the rank of Rashid. He wasn't quite professional enough to suppress his instincts, let alone lead his own projects.

As his shadow approached her over the floor, Anna raised her head to face the next threat to her physical integrity... Tarek's distinct Western European looks, in some ways refreshing in this otherwise totally alien setting, did little to take away her discomfort.

"That panic in your lovely eyes is totally unnecessary, darling, " Tarek spoke. "It is not unwarranted arrogance when I tell you that you're in the hands of a very experienced craftsman. Apart from his horses, I also take care of His Highness' extensive tropical birds collection. I have ringed countless beauties before, and I don't think it makes much difference that you are not feathered hahaha..."

What did all this have to do with her? As usual, they talked in enigmas, Anna pondered.

"Does the lady already enhance her femininity with a jewel?" Tarek asked.

Anna already had a very unflattering idea of these men, but now she was genuinely surprised by the new level of stupidity she recognised. Around her neck was, plainly visible for everyone with at least one eye, her golden necklace with a delicate little heart-shaped jewel attached to it. She was also wearing two gold plated earrings in the shape of little horseshoes.

"Do you need GLASSES, or what?" she replied, nodding her head to point with her chin to the necklace. Why the hell was she answering a question anyway?? Maybe because it felt good to have her voice back, even just a weak version.

Tarek smiled; "An understandable misunderstanding; more precisely, I would like to be informed whether you already have any intimate piercings?"

The Russian was stunned...

"That is NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS, assholes!" she screamed in anger and with more power in her voice again. Surprise, dismay and discomfort fought a battle inside her and fuelled her resistance. She was seething!!

"It was nice to meet you, but now turn around and get your sorry ass out of here. I have absolutely nothing to tell you, beardy!"

But under that facade of strength, her courage was blown to smithereens. Gone was the last hope to expect any decency from these madmen. Agony and contempt was clearly all they had to offer her. Where oh where had she earned this?

"Excellent, excellent, " Tarek hooked in. Anna's resistance didn't ruin the Irishman's temper. If anything, the irritating smile on his face got even wider.

"Well then; since the young lady refuses to disclose the necessary background information, the only alternative is that I disclose it myself and check *personally* whether there is still some manoeuvring space down there. Not that I mind, of course," he chuckled.

"You perverted ape! Keep your hands off me, shithead, or I'll make sure they're cut off once I get out of this. Then you can enjoy those great laws in this fucked-up country."

"Tsstsstssss," the red-bearded man mocked her with a soothing voice. "Surely you understand that we can't properly execute the task at hand based on guesswork alone? And even if you told me, I'd still have to take measurements anyway. No matter how you turn it, you'll have to play open house for Tarek."

He came a step closer still, and without much further ado clamped his right shovel between Anna's helplessly spread-eagled legs.

For a second, the Russian's voice faltered. Then she exploded in a vocal fragmentation bomb, foaming with rage.

"You ugly sand-scorpion... Hypocritical turban-terrorist! Don't you touch me like that!"

But her violator was not impressed, and thoroughly enjoyed these short seconds of close contact between his hand palm and the girl's warm treasures. While he kept his hand still, Anna did the rubbing herself by twisting in her bonds to escape from the unwelcome touch.

"Back off, filthy freckle face!"

With the two guards keeping a very close eye, Tarek quickly released his firm grip; giving Anna the illusion that her threats had made a difference.

The *real* reason was that the blacksmith was bound by very strict rules since the infamous incident; most certainly was he silently imagining licking out that tasty pussy pressing against his palpating fingers. Sure was he dying to extensively explore the athlete's exquisite love hole! But both liberties would no doubt cost him his head. In fact, ANY diversion from the strictly defined Decoration-storyboard could get him into serious trouble. And his subject's threats about the local laws would actually not be far off...

"Ah-ha," Tarek spoke while removing his hand again. "A quick check never fails to be useful. Already I can tell we won't find much historical remains in there. That's exactly how I like it: a clean sheet with all creative options still available."

"Stop it, you... you... COCKROACH!" Anna's blood pressure was getting into dangerous areas now. But, as the near future would illustrate, by no means near its maximum.

"Time to find out what we have to deal with here, in more detail, " Tarek mumbled undisturbed. He crouched in front of her, his face just inches from her crotch, and proceeded to perform the Toe Spreader.

The 'Toe Spreader', short for 'camel toe spreader', was a diagnostics touch to accurately assess a girl's inner makeup. An essential part of the art of intimate piercings. As such, it was the only allowed technique to investigate a guest's private parts, and had to be kept to a minimum duration.

Tarek was very experienced at this. With a swiftness that indicated a lot of practice, he turned his left hand around, and with the hand palm resting upside-down against Anna's flat underbelly, he pressed index and middle finger powerfully into the cleft between her opened legs. One on both sides of her fat labia majora. Then he, equally forcefully, lifted his hand upwards.

"Ooouuch!!"

The Russian screamed it out loud, and her entire face illustrated a new level of shock!

Her camel toe split open in all its glory, exposing her deep-pink inner flesh to the blacksmith.

Tarek kept the pressure up and intently observed the otherwise hidden features of Anna's femininity. The delicate flesh tightly stretched under the pressure as it was exposed to the outside air. Tarek hooked his right index finger behind and under her clithood and made a small circle, to expose and arrange her inner petals. Accurate knowledge of the terrain was important. No matter how often he had done this to the girls, each of them was an interesting exploration again. They all were overall alike, yet at the same time quite unique in the details; the colour, the size of inner and outer lips and clitoris... And of course the anatomy and its intricacies *remained* fascinating for a man, even after investigating hundreds of samples. He looked up and smiled again when he noticed Anna's teeth vibrating on her lower lip. Then he blew some air into her private parts, straight onto her sensitive nub. Was it imagination or did it twitch under the teasing breeze? What was certain, was that Anna herself, up there, had noticed the new wind blowing through her. A grimace appeared on her face; she was clearly aware of how she was indeed 'playing open house' for Tarek. And he let himself in.

"Hmmmm... ," the Irishman mumbled, concentrating on his job again, "that looks like a size 4 will fit."

He rolled her inner lips between his thumb and index finger to feel the thickness, and opened them up to observe how flexibly they closed again. Size, strength, flexibility and moistness... It all mattered in this profession!

"That, or a five at most."

Anna didn't know where she had it. This HURT; be it much more mentally than physically. How much deeper can a girl be humiliated? Strangely enough, the fact that what was happening to her was so absolutely unbelievable, also seemed to help her to handle it all.

"A five it will be, " Tarek finished his investigation after carefully weighing the evidence. "You're quite a strong girl, Miss Kournikova. You're in good shape, and firm all over. It shows you work on your physique. Regardless the innumerable times you must have been copulated already, you're still tight as a small-change purse. My compliments!" It actually sounded genuine! He got up again and released his grip, letting Anna's privates retake their original shape. Not before exciting a little squeak from the stunned girl, by giving her love curtains a quick pull.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.