Uday's Toy (ft. Anna Kournikova) - Cover

Uday's Toy (ft. Anna Kournikova)

Copyright© 2006 by TMFU

Chapter 5: The Wheel Of Stability

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Wheel Of Stability - After an exhibition tournament, our Russian tennis queen suddenly loses control over her walk of life as she joins the toy collection of an old fashioned Middle Eastern ruler. Once the true magnitude of the plans around her sinks in, she seriously questions some of her career choices, which provoked this terrible "Tennis Teen Terrorism". Will years of sports psychology help her through the multitude of harassments ahead of her, and will she eventually escape out of the hands of her tormentors?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Caution  

As she had guessed correctly, it was Rashid again. But this time, he was not only accompanied by two of his gorillas, but also by a bunch of other people. Anna was genuinely surprised that there seemed to be women involved this time. Or at least that was what she suspected under the four black burkas behind the pasha. Only their hands were visible, and they indicated that this was a bunch of old ladies for sure. One of them was carrying some kind of jar with a black liquid; another held a wooden case in her hands. Behind them was a man in a white cape. He had very untypical (for this environment) reddish hair and a heavy moustache and beard. Lastly, there was another servant who carried a plate with a big glass of water on it.

Water... It made Anna realize again how incredibly THIRSTY she actually was after her meal. It had been as spicy as tasteful, and seeing the glass with water without being able to immediately grab and empty it, was a bit of a torture.

Rashid looked somewhat surprised when he noticed their female guest behind the PC. As usual, he made his bow, then addressed Anna:

"I can see you're settling down already. Good, good... It's always better to make love to a relaxed girl than to a stressed one. I have to underline once again that there is no intention from our side to make you feel uncomfortable. If you behave like a good girl, there will be no further need for disturbing scenes like yesterday. I hope you have used your time alone here to learn to appreciate the effort we have put into making you feel at home. Does this equipment have your approval? This is actually His Highness' own PC; a new one will be delivered one of the coming days. But we did our best to already equip this temporary machine with some stuff that would keep you busy during off-hours."

Anna stared at him with this 'I know nothing' expression of pretended innocence on her face. From time to time she glanced at the servant with the glass of water.

"What is *especially* soul-warming, is that you are also already getting into the right mood, apparently!" Rashid added with an amused smile on his mug. "I guess the special diet is already sorting effect."

A puzzled frown appeared on the girl's forehead. What the hell was the creep talking about??? What mood? And what diet?

"I'm sure there's a deeper meaning to the fact that you were enjoying exactly THAT picture which happens to be Prince Uday's favourite. His Highness will be thrilled when I will report this to Him."

Anna turned around and now noticed that her panicked random mouse clicks had opened the KOURNIKOVA BUKKAKE fake [http://ffleetwebspace.free.fr/tmfu/fakepages/kournik0310i-tmfu.htm]. Not particularly one of HER personal favourites, and certainly not in the prospect that it would be Prince Uday who was splattering his cum all over her, and 'feeding' her his proteins!

When she faced the pasha again, the servant had come forward and offered her the plate with the drink. The thirsty Russian promptly grabbed the glass and emptied it with big eager gulps. Spilled water trickled down her chin and throat, and over her chest into the minuscule top, letting it cling even closer to her breasts.

"I hope you enjoyed your meal and had a good night's rest," Rashid continued while he enjoyed the lovely sight, and the servant collected the (few) leftovers of Anna's meal on the silver plate.

"We decided not to wake you up this morning; you look, and looked, lovely in your comfortable two-piece, BTW." He smiled.

Anna felt UNcomfortable by the idea that she had been ogled while asleep on top of the covers, that morning. She couldn't quite remember how she had woken up, and could only hope that there hadn't been any secret body parts exposed to the peeking eyes of these creeps. She took another gulp of refreshing liquid and wiped her chin dry.

"Today will be quite busy, as will be the next couple of days; therefore, it is our duty to keep our guest's energy-level up at all times. I must apologize that we could not yet serve the young lady her favourite sushi. The special charter that His Highness ordered, experienced bad weather and had to make an unscheduled stop on the way from Tokyo. There will also be no chocolate ice-cream, I'm afraid, for obvious climatological reasons. But I am completely convinced that you will continue to appreciate the efforts put in by our excellent 'Chef de Cuisine'. He is a man of high professional pride, and great creativity within the boundaries of the aphrodisiac menu."

Anna wasn't quite sure what exactly to make of this. But it sure sounded like, just like everything else she experienced here, even something as trivial as her meals were part of a Bigger Plan.

"Like I said, this will be another busy day in your trajectory towards your first companionship. I assume you read through the short pamphlet already? It was put together specifically to address the inmates' curiosity. To lift a tip of the veil, so to speak."

The Russian had indeed skimmed through it while digesting her meal. But 'lifting a tip of the veil' was quite a euphemism, she thought. It was obvious that the pamphlet contained a time-table of certain activities that were planned for her. But the names of the 'activities' were rather cryptic and only meaningful for the initiated. How the hell would SHE know what 'Decoration' and 'Purification' were supposed to cover? If anything, the pamphlet had *increased* her curiosity instead of satisfying it. Maybe 'confusion' was a better word than 'curiosity', though. After all, Anna was well aware that 'curiosity had killed the cat' at least once before...

Meanwhile, the servant had cleaned up the desk and returned to his place in the team.

Anna was expecting Rashid to continue his endless rambling, but to her great confusion he had stopped talking and didn't give any signs of opening his mouth again. Instead, he was silently watching her, as if he was patiently waiting for something.

Anna felt distinctively looked at...

"So... What's next, then??" she stumbled at last.

Still utter, uncomfortable silence as response. The women in burka, the guards and the servant made just as little sound and were also fixating their eyes on the confused girl.

"Say something again. ANYTHING! Don't just STAND there like that."

Anna was preparing to shout at them again when, to her own complete surprise, the empty glass fell out of her hands and shattered into a thousand pieces on the floor.

"What... ?"

She held up both hands in front of herself, and watched in disbelief how she could no longer close her fists! In fact, the arms now also slowly dropped no matter how hard she tried to hold them up.

She looked at Rashid again, with questioning eyes.

"What... what is hap... ??"

"HOLD HER!", Rashid ordered.

Fast as lightening, the two guards beside him shot forward and intercepted Anna's body, which was falling forward and out of the chair, like a rag doll. They caught her arms, just in time to prevent her from crashing into the floor like a dead weight.

All Anna could feel, was a deep panic and disorientation, but she couldn't even scream it out any longer! In a matter of seconds, it seemed she had lost both her motorics and voice. All the while, she was nevertheless completely conscious. She could also feel the grip of the two men around her arms, and how her knees touched the ground, collecting some pieces of shattered glass in the process. That ground was all she could see, since she was unable to lift her head as well. Her eyelids seemed to be the only body parts she still had under control.

Horror thoughts about some tropical virus or other disease flooded her mind, until she heard Rashid speak again:

"It keeps amazing me how powerful this drug really is!"

He had come closer, and lifted Anna's chin to look her straight in the eyes. As she tried to look away, avoiding his stare, she noticed how the burkas had also broken their formation and were coming into action.

"I am really sorry we have to do it this way, darling. But believe me when I say it is the only practically feasible approach. Try to concentrate on the positive side: you won't miss a thing because you stay awake at all times!"

Indeed, despite her total lack of body control, Anna was as lucid as one could be, fully appreciating any visual, audible and tactile stimuli.

"Consider yourself blessed that you got the best seat," he added.

Rashid let go of Anna's jaw and took some distance again while the two guards dragged her limp form to some kind of carpet the women had spread out on the floor. They arranged her face down, spreading out legs and arms and putting a pillow under her head, which was turned sideways to allow breathing. Rashid took position in Anna's line of sight to make sure she would at all times be fully informed and in touch with him. Despite all the discomfort and uncertainty that had taken possession of her, she also had developed a lot of curiosity that needed to be satisfied. And he considered it his duty to take care of that.

"You will soon understand the necessity of the muscle relaxant. Although it could be useful in many other situations, we try to strictly limit its application to the absolute necessary. Usually that means a small dose to facilitate the Decoration, which we will now start with."

From her fixed point of view, Anna was nevertheless aware that the four women were sitting down around her on the carpet and had opened the jars. As she had noticed before, they contained a dark liquid.

"Since you are a bit of a special case, entitled to receive the exclusive and rare Harem Jewel afterwards, you needed a somewhat bigger shot to prolong the effect. Which you were kind enough to supply yourself, thanks to the thirst-enhancement trick."

Anna silently cursed to herself. "How stupid can you be, Murzik?" Walking straight into the trap with her eyes wide open...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.