Uday's Toy (ft. Anna Kournikova) - Cover

Uday's Toy (ft. Anna Kournikova)

Copyright© 2006 by TMFU

Chapter 3: Something More Comfortable

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Something More Comfortable - After an exhibition tournament, our Russian tennis queen suddenly loses control over her walk of life as she joins the toy collection of an old fashioned Middle Eastern ruler. Once the true magnitude of the plans around her sinks in, she seriously questions some of her career choices, which provoked this terrible "Tennis Teen Terrorism". Will years of sports psychology help her through the multitude of harassments ahead of her, and will she eventually escape out of the hands of her tormentors?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Caution  

Anna had no real idea how long her mind had been rehashing these kinds of thoughts, but it felt like no more than a blink of an eye when footsteps approached the door. As it opened, she timidly moved her back against the furthest wall again to maximize the distance between herself and those filthy men.

As announced, it was Rashid who had returned with his militia.

"As you can see, your servant Rashid keeps his promises and has returned to satisfy this young lady's curiosity," the pasha smiled, and bowed again for Anna.

"Let me first give you the standard introduction, and if you still have questions after that... just fire away!"

There was no vocal response from the girl, but Rashid recognised she relaxed her manner and would follow his speech with interest.

"Ok then... Where do we start? Let us talk a bit about what you have already experienced. As you may have noticed, you have yourself a new 'home' starting from today. We are truly honoured to welcome you as the newest guest at Prince Uday's Harem, housed at Fort Al-Qae-Traz. Together with six other girls, from all around the world, you will be part of an ancient Dubai tradition that goes back several centuries. A tradition that collects the finest examples of female beauty and charm, in order to please the current heir of the Sultans of the Deserts."

"As one of the founding principles of the Empire states, 'a true Prince deserves a different virgin every day of the week'. Easy to say, but no mean feat to achieve! Nevertheless, the successive courts of the House of the Deserts-heirs have always met their targets. The collection process used to be a fairly local affair until pretty recently. When the Great Sultan Aghlam the First initiated the custom in the 17th century, he used to make his pick among the beauties found at the local market. Or alternatively, he depended on slave-girls that were offered to him by slave drivers who had an eye for the new market, and a feel for His taste. Even back then, the Harem included the occasional white European inmate as the ultimate symbol of the Sultan's status. Later, special prospectors used to be sent out to collect the finest specimens from all corners of the entire Sultanic Empire. Which leads us to today's times, in which the ancestors of the Great ancient rulers enjoy modern communication like television, and more recently the Internet, as a fast and all-encompassing catalogue of potential concubines."

Awe and concern imposed themselves on Anna's facial expression. Every possible scenario that she had considered, had underestimated the true magnitude of the project that she was part of. Did she have to feel flattered or concerned??? No matter how perfectionist they claimed to be, they already had made their first mistake though. If they were looking for a virgin, they were looking in the wrong place for sure!

"Sadly," the pasha continued, "today's rulers had to let go of the requirement that Harem girls have to be virgins. No one escapes from the sign of the times." he sighed. "About the best one could hope for nowadays, is a thoroughly cleaned ex-virgin. When properly done, the difference isn't even that big, either."

The Russian gave him a wry smile; she got her first early warning that it wasn't a good idea to underestimate the enemy.

"Since a few years now already, tennis coverage on TV gave the great Prince Uday the opportunity to feast his eyes on a sexy young tennis star. A blonde nymph who lightened up the courts, and every dick in its proximity, with her fresh, youthful appearance. Her parading over the court, bouncing that tight ass to openly advertise her fuckability, did not go unnoticed. What He saw in her, was the current-day prototype of physical perfection, and the ultimate example of girlish innocence."

"Concerning the latter, at least back when he started ogling her, " Rashid specified.

"Soon, she became His obsession. And with the patience and perseverance that is typical for a true Lord of the Deserts, unlike your typical Western want-it-all and want-it-all-NOW, he set up a project that would result in Him owning His dream girl."

Rashid didn't have to stick a name on this particular girl... Even in the 'advertising her fuckability' observation, Anna recognized herself. Yeah, it was true, so what? It was all in jest, wasn't it? A game she played, and which the public *expected* her to play. Of course she was aware that entire oceans of cum had been fired at her pictures and videotaped matches. She was probably the only reason, besides porn movies, that modern video recorders still had the slowmo repeat-loop piece of featuritis.

"I can not tell you how proud I am, that he entrusted ME, his humble servant Rashid, with the responsibility to lead the task force. I still bless the day that I decided to go for a law degree in Harvard. A decision that brought me the necessary connections and knowledge of the English language, which were two of the important qualities that handed me this job. My heart was filled with joy when you finally arrived yesterday, nicely packaged and completely undamaged. The culmination of several years of planning and preparation. Starting up a file containing all the relevant information about you, lobbying for a local WTA tournament, working out the scenario for the abduction, training a professional team to take care of it... It was a lifetime fulfillment."

Anna didn't believe her ears. It was all starting to sound SO absurd again that a prank gained in plausibility.

The man's enthusiasm was all too apparent, raising his voice and gesticulating energetically.

"But, let's go back to the practical side of things," he added, calming down a little again.

"His Highness firmly believes that His lovers will only perform optimally when they feel at home and comfortable; yes, tradition is not totally immune for modern concepts. Today's women, and especially the Western kind, have different needs compared to the typical Harem-girl of earlier eras. And the further from home that they spend their new life, the more important it is to make them feel at ease. As you not only set new standards in terms of beauty and fame, but also in demands and distance (Florida is practically the other side of the world!), I personally had to set new standards as well! Just look around you!" Rashid moved his arm in a wide gesture. "This is the result of years of research and collecting, plus some last-minute changes to fully optimize. If your fellow female colleagues would be allowed in here, they would almost die of jealousy, I can assure you."

Anna wondered where the other girls were housed... Would she get a chance to get in contact? Were there other famous females among them? She tried to remember any fairly recent disappearances of female celebrities, but couldn't think of any. In any case, she no longer felt completely alone; a small consolation, but a consolation no matter what.

"We have gone out of our way to offer you an experience that comes as close to your stay at home, as possible. There will be no need for the typical home-sickness that used to be quite obvious in some of the more recent supermodel-grade partners of His Highness. Not even during those moments when you aren't busy with your obligations towards Prince Uday. He also insisted on the fitness-bench, so you could keep your perfect body in shape for Him to enjoy. Sadly, a tennis court would have been too much of a security problem. Although I'm confident that it is not completely out of the question in the future. That all depends probably on your capacity to sexually entertain His Highness."

'Sexually entertain'??? Anna started to feel slightly nauseous.

"Now... even though one would expect any girl to be appreciative and enjoy these fine accommodations, experience has shown us that especially the Western girls can be quite ungrateful. So I have to add that you better file away all thoughts and attempts to *escape* before the end of your term. It is impossible, and in case you WOULD manage it outside, you would have nowhere to go. Which you undoubtedly already realised when looking through the windows."

"W-wha... what's my term supposed to be?" Anna stumbled, finally able to say something through her state of shock.

"Unfortunately, I do not have my crystal ball with me, dear. And without a closer investigation, it's hard to give an accurate estimate right now. The Prince can be quite unpredictable in that respect, anyway. In fact, he essentially is no more than a big spoiled kid, taking girls like biscuits from a cookie-jar. Sometimes he takes one bite and drops them, sometimes he chews and suckles on them for months. But if you really want to know what my gut feeling tells me: I expect you to do pretty well. If his previous favourites serve as a reliable indicator, Prince Uday will find it very hard to leave you alone the first few weeks. If I were you, I'd prepare myself for a busy schedule. He'll want to keep you company as often as possible. So prepare to be reserved for him several times per week, or even per day, instead of just on Sundays. I'll say even more: some of the other girls will probably be technically unemployed for some time, I'm afraid. I would be honestly surprised if you didn't keep it up for a few months at least, if not longer."

It was not what the Russian wanted to hear. But let's see about that, later!

"Frankly though, all this is no more than speculation. So much depends on the Prince's appreciation and your potential for pleasing him. But watch out: any attempt to sabotage will result in appropriate sanctioning! If you underperform, you will be put under a less favourable regime. I can tell you that most girls find their second breath surprisingly quickly once they experienced this! Most of the time, mild motivational techniques, like linking the continued availability of birth control pills to good behaviour, do the trick. If you know what I mean. It happens only very rarely that we have to put girls out of commission prematurely."

Anna didn't like the sound of this at all; but she also didn't feel like protesting too loudly just yet. She was well aware that, in the hands of Rashid, the black men were a true Weapon of Mass Rape. Not of the type that is hidden. And he probably wouldn't think twice before using that weapon against her, to make her walk in-line.

"If you do not have any further questions at this point, I would like to continue with the briefing. You might want to take notice of some house rules and "do's and don'ts". One of the most important is the clothing rule."

He shook his head at the Russian, who was obviously still wearing her own casual outfit.

"We will have to take care of that shortly. Then, you should understand that for the duration of your stay here, you can not make contact with the outside world. We are aware of the fact that this has some unfortunate consequences, but we will do our best to compensate. One of the next days, your close relatives will receive a fictitious communication. It will make them believe that all is well with you, and that you disappeared voluntarily to escape from the insane media-attention."

Anna was surprised by the naiveté of this part of the whole plan. Everybody knew she was an attention-seeker, who would NEVER try to escape from the public eye because she was 'sick of it'!

"After a while, you will get the opportunity to send mail; closely monitored and edited of course. As to your own freedom of movement: certainly during the first few weeks, it is safer to stay inside. As soon as you have settled down a bit in the routine, and when your will to escape has been broken, you will be aired at regular times. And as already mentioned: the better you perform, the more favours you can expect in return. It is entirely up to you, really; either you cooperate and put in a good performance, or you get secured to what we call 'The Wheel' and rolled into His Highness' quarters, such that you are completely available to him anyway. My experience is this: most stubborn inmates realize after a while that a bit of goodwill is to be preferred over merely serving as a passive living inflatable doll. This is a true rewards-based community, and you will learn to use this to your advantage, if you are a smart girl. But as I said: we are pro-choice here, so you decide."

Anna *was* smart, but she wasn't all too sure that Rashid was talking about what SHE understood under IQ. Neither did it seem to be EQ. 'SQ' was a much better guess, she pondered. Yet another downer which ruined her temper.

"You don't look all that happy? What is that with these girls? It's always the same!" Rashid sighed with acted disappointment. "Most people would be ecstatic if they had the opportunity to spend a few months in a true palace in an exotic country, bathing in luxury and every need alleviated with a snap of their finger. You don't have to worry for a second about food, beverage... About the annoying everyday responsibilities of the ordinary life. It is all being taken care of in here. You can fully concentrate, even to a greater extend than on your tennis, on the one and only responsibility that is left for you in here: accepting His Highness' cum whenever he feels he has too much of it."

"S-sick bastards!" Anna exclaimed indignant. Rashidís abrupt change-overs from polite and formal speech to language totally void of respect and decency, never failed to shock.

"My advice is not to say such things in the presence of the Prince, dear."

As usual, Anna was not receptive for advice: "You have absolutely no idea what you're getting into, slimy goatbeard," she threatened. "I've had a couple of coaches who tried to tame me, before. Let me tell you they didn't have the best time of their lives! Most of them are still in therapy. Anna Kournikova is her own boss, and you can try to find out by yourself. If you don't mind pulling out your greasy hair, that is!"

"Oh, you don't worry about the domestication, my dear. Our methods never fail to produce results."

Without giving any more attention to Anna's vocal rebellion, he beckoned one of the servants, who handed him a map with papers. Anna could see that it was labelled 'Anna Kournikova'. She figured it had to be her 'file'.

"Let's see what we are dealing with exactly."

The man who seemed to have her fate in his hands opened the file and scanned a few pages, reading some passages to himself. Of course he actually knew most of the information already by heart. He himself had been responsible for the bulk of the research. It was just pleasant to see the irritation in the girls when they were reduced to a bundle of pages; to be totally ignored while they were scrutinized on the basis of private detective reports and information that was gathered by violating their privacy in the most unexpected and grotesque ways. There was also the suffer due to unsatisfied curiosity; *everybody* was dying to know what was in their file! To deny them that right, was one of the more subtle house-tortures.

>From time to time, Rashid strategically mumbled that little bit louder while he was reading.

"That's good... no STD's, apparently. Not presently, and not in the past either." He looked up into the girl's eyes. "Very surprising considering the level of promiscuity you exhibit, if I may add. But a sure bonus."

Anna was appalled; not even her most intimate medical details were safe from violation! Did they bribe her physician?

"Means we can skip any time-consuming treatments. Which would only have meant we would have to feed you a while without being productive." He evilly smiled at her, then looked down again to concentrate on the papers, and reverted to faint mumbling once more.

"Ah, the issue of the injuries... If the quality of our intelligence was up to the usual standards (better than current CIA standards at least), there should be no reason for concern; even the young lady's back problem should not significantly hamper her ability to assist His Highness in climaxing when he feels the need. It's not quite as bad as it looked to the general public, is it? Are you still wearing 'heat packs'?"

He smiled at Anna, who distinctively looked like she was being caught lying. These guys were not easy to fool!

Then Rashid closed the file, taking out one single page.

"Well it all sounds pretty good. I don't think we'll have a lot of work on you during the preparation period. But let's take a look at the planning for the next few days."

Rashid reverted his concentration to the paper he had taken out of the file, and nodded satisfied.

"Looks like my gut feeling was right; there's no mention of any plastic surgery on the schedule. Apparently, Prince Uday wants you all natural, my dear. As an aside: personally I think I would have preferred a moderate silicone upgrade to your breasts. Not that it matters. It would have if the Prince had favoured the 'fore taster' concept that I mentioned to him once. I would have applied, no question! In any case, 'all natural' means a short roadmap to your first night partnership. You will be up and running before you even know it!"

Again, Anna returned him a devastating glance. It didn't sound like she had any say in matters, which was a totally new experience for the spoiled teen.

"And that's not the only reason why you should feel proud. I won't go into too much detail for the moment, to not spoil the surprise. But I can tell you already that you have been chosen by His Highness to wear the Harem Jewel. I can not stress enough how truly privileged the young lady should consider herself. During the 15 years that I have been His Highness' servant, I have come to know only two chosen partners who were assigned the famous Horseshoe jewel. Its symbolic value can not be overestimated. Once you get to know His Highness (and soon, you will have been infinitely more intimate with him than any of us), you will learn to appreciate the honour. The honour of being considered of equal value as His beloved thoroughbreds."

The Russian reached another level of speechlessness... She was worth no more than a *horse*? Like, he had horses for jumping, and young women for humping? Black stallions for racing, and blonde teenies for raping? This whole thing became crazier by the minute; and Anna more incensed by the same minutes.

"Yes, our beloved Prince seems to be quite full of you, probably as much as you will be full of him at some point in the near future, haha, you got it? Yes, I love English word games; always found them an excellent way to learn the language. Anyway, concerning the Harem Jewel: I am actually not in charge of this separate project; it falls under the responsibility of His Highness' blacksmith, Tarek. The only other person here who talks more than three words of English, and who followed a further training course for goldsmith. He's a good guy and I'm sure you two will get along. At least I've heard from him that he's looking forward to it."

Great! Another personal pasha in the Russian's crew...

"So, we'll have to hand you the Jewel after you've gone through the usual routine. That's probably just one extra day at most; which means you should be ready for Sunday, like I already said your day in His Highness' weekly copulation schedule. It is yet another indication of how He sees you as His top mating partner. That He considers you the destiny of His load, and wants your pearl on His royal crown."

Rashid grinned defiant and added: "I hope this answered any questions you still may have had?"

Anna was at the point again that her piled-up frustration and disgust won it from her fear. She understood all too well which 'pearl' and 'crown' this filthy man was talking about.

"Yes it does, stinking rat," she launched her offensive. "I don't need any more perverted details to understand that I ended up in some retarded nuthouse, where the Middle Ages still rule. If that sicko of a 'Prince' expects me to lower myself to become his will-less sextoy, then he is really living in dreamland. He will sooner meet his 40 virgins in Heaven, than make me get him up there," she spat, her face colouring deep-red in the process. "This pearl is not for swine like him."

"Tell him to take some evening classes in 'Respect For Women', first, DUH!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.