Uday's Toy (ft. Anna Kournikova) - Cover

Uday's Toy (ft. Anna Kournikova)

Copyright© 2006 by TMFU

Chapter 11: The United States of Anna

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: The United States of Anna - After an exhibition tournament, our Russian tennis queen suddenly loses control over her walk of life as she joins the toy collection of an old fashioned Middle Eastern ruler. Once the true magnitude of the plans around her sinks in, she seriously questions some of her career choices, which provoked this terrible "Tennis Teen Terrorism". Will years of sports psychology help her through the multitude of harassments ahead of her, and will she eventually escape out of the hands of her tormentors?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Caution  

"Stop this now!! I warn you that not even Amnesty International will be able to save you miserable bunch, slime heads. Get your hands off me!"

"Well, well, " Rashid stepped into the vocal duel. "Even upside down, the stream of foul language finds its way out through your lovely throat. Maybe the only way to keep it all inside, is to plug it?" he smiled.

He turned the wheel 180_ such that the foot-supports were on top, and grabbed one of the girl's kicking ankles.

"I guess you didn't expect this tie-break, did you?" he continued while securing the ankle with the Velcro. Then proceeded to do the same with the knee of that leg while Ben-Ali held the other one. "You probably didn't play all that many any way, hahaha. Do you get it? 'Tie-and-break'. We are in the midst of the tie-part, and soon the pleasure will be entirely mine to also thoroughly *break* you."

Anna wanted to repost, but shock prevented her from opening her mouth.

With her first member secured, Rashid went on with the other leg.

"It was really endearing to watch you act precisely as anticipated, haha! Yes, young lady: 'anticipated'! I told you once nobody ever escapes from this Harem, but I'll have to refine that from now on: nobody ever escapes unless Rashid *wants* them to escape."

While Ben-Ali held Anna's body, the wheel was turned to its original position to fixate Anna's flailing arms.

"Normally we have a special conditioning program for recalcitrant ladies like you. But although you gave me many reasons to put you on such regime, I chose not to apply it in your case. Did you never wonder why? Simply because I didn't want to destroy the strength and morale that you would need to escape. Repeat after me: 'Rashid is the smartest', HAHAHA. Yes, Rashid is always a couple of steps in front. I tremendously enjoy planning somewhat ahead. I also tremendously enjoy planning girls to give me some head, by the way. But, more about that later."

"I can see the question burning in those green eyes: 'why'? Because you were destined to be *mine*, right from the start, that's why! And this was the best and safest way to get there. To get you *completely*, not just to play some superficial kids' games, like Tarek. To think that I even considered adding poisonous food supplements to His Highness meals, and buy you when the Harem would be dismantled... But in the end this plan contained much less risk. At most some heads of guards will roll, but I'm left out of the picture entirely."

Anna was stunned! She had not realised even remotely how evil this psycho really was.

Bad news.

When the two men had finished tying up the unhappy blonde, Rashid immediately gave the inner Wheel a powerful pull. He stepped back, and with a wide grin on his face, he watched the spread-eagled girl spin helplessly for a couple of seconds. Her two ponytails were flying around due to the centrifugal effect, sweeping the floor each time Anna passed 6 'o clock. Normally they threw knives at this! Rashid only had a spear, though.

"HeeeEEEEeeeeEEEEyyyyYYYY... stoooOOOOooooOOOOp! SSSsss... uuuUUUhhhHHH..."

After a sizable number of fast rotations, he abruptly stopped the Russian carousel. Anna looked pretty sick already.

The vile man grabbed her chin and forced her to look straight into his eyes.

"I see you would never become a decent cosmonaut; such a simple test, and you already fall short. Looks like your talents are strictly limited to tennis and fucking? We're lucky you refused your evening meal, or it would have been a real mess, stupid bitch. But I'll give you another chance to fill your belly, soon."

With her jaw still in his hand, he teasingly brushed his thumb over Anna's full lips. Oh, how much she would have loved to bite! But she feared the reprisals, totally helpless as she was.

"How long have these soft cushions been sucking cock already?" Rashid teased her some more. "Considering your early history with the likes of Fedorov and other hockey players, you must be quite good at it by now, after all those years. Isn't it, young lady?"

The cockteaser returned him a venomous stare. It was a silent yet eloquent 'none of your business', but it was also apparent that Rashid had hit a nail on the head, so he continued on this enjoyable path:

"Is that where the pout comes from, maybe? Your mouth and lips look like they were especially made to caress the male pencil of love; years of sucking must have imprinted this position in your mouth. Lips don't teasingly part like that just by themselves, do they? And those full hamster-cheeks are probably used to store the cum? It is not by accident that you wear that amulette with 'CHEEKS' engraved in it. Looks like you could orally serve several men in succession, without losing even a single drop of semen. How many ball boys are there on a tennis court? Or do you swallow instead?"

The agitator pulled out all the stops.

"Let your momma suck you, filthy BASTARD!" Anna exploded. Enough was enough!

"Hahaha... So you still have a voice? Just goes to show that even good mouth hygiene doesn't help against dirty language, doesn't it? Watch your mouth, darling!"

With these words, he rotated the inner wheel halfway around again, making his helpless captive end up upside down.

"This is what I've been holding it up for, for DAYS," he barked, and got down on his knees.

Although still somewhat dizzy, the Russian understood perfectly well what plan Rashid was unfolding. NO way she was going to cooper...

"OOOUCH! GOD DAMMIT!!"

Anna screamed in pain as a thumb and index finger pinched the Horseshoe into her flesh.

"Listen up, little bitch," Rashidís hoarse voice crackled. "You're going to do exactly as I desire, or I grind your Harem Jewel through your cunt until it looks like mashed tomatoes, understood?"

That was pretty clear...

With his free hand, the pasha now opened his gown, and a fully-erected, precum-covered fat dick, the filthiest the Russian had ever seen, appeared. It wobbled invitingly right in front of her, with a couple of big hairy balls behind it. Not that it was a completely new perspective for Anna. Only the *down*ward curve of the dick was really surprising at first. Mostly they pointed *up*wards proudly whenever she got near! And usually, she loved to be in the presence of a nice, big dick. But in her current situation, the thing looked almost as if it was rotting, and big veins had never appeared more sickening to her, either. Disgust was written all over her face.

Before going on, Rashid turned the Wheel upright one more time.

"And don't even *think* about attempting something stupid, or try to fool me into believing you're not good at this, " he spat into her shocked face. "I *know* you're one of the most experienced cocksuckers in the world, early twenties or not! Are we communicating? Does 'mashed tomatoes' ring a bell up there?"

He knocked his knuckles twice onto the back of Anna's skull.

Anna nodded her head in agreement, fearful eyes wide open. She certainly didn't fancy mashed tomatoes between her legs! Thus, once upside down again, she went to work.

Rashid moved his hips forward rhythmically, trying to enter the Russian's warm mouth. Confused as she initially was by the unusual upside-down position, Anna missed her target a couple of times. Precum threads ended up all over her chin and cheeks, and dripped over her forehead to the floor.

Once he had successfully manoeuvred his cum-oozing pole inside, Rashid grabbed her two ponytails and used them to steer her head while he continued his fucking movements. The - indeed quite experienced - teen tried her best to apply the techniques she had acquired over the years, which was not easy with hanging upside down and all, and since the pasha was rather more brutal than she was used to. He violently pulled her left ponytail to poke his dickhead into her right cheek, then switched to the other to jab into her left one, then repeated it, time after time, leaving thick wads of precum all over her oral cavity.

"Perfect... just perfect, hmmmm... Your girl spit and oral caressing is exactly the medicine my poor battered dick needed, suck nurse that you are!"

Every 20 seconds or so, he pulled out and allowed the poor Russian to take a normal breath and cough up some slime, only to immediately pound into her again.

"Ah baby, " he panted, "that feels good, real good! It's like velvet in there, so soft and warm... Those intelligence reports were right on! I bet you've always been a skilled little cum-slurper, haven't you? Keep curling that tongue around me, you're doing just fine, my Bolshevik whore."

With more and more pressure building up inside his balls (they felt much better already!), Rashid really started get going now; he alternated between series of softer pushes, slightly poking her cheeks outwards, interrupted with outright throat-filling slams with his hips.

"Mmmhwhll... S-S-sto... gghll."

The wailing of his defenceless fucktool worked really inspiring! As he continued the rough ride, he ground his pubic hair into her lips, seeking to hit her uvula with the tip of his penis.

"Keep sucking, Miss Kournikova, keep working that dick!"

"Mmmggghh... Bast-gggghhh!"

The sounds of his balls slapping against her little turned up nose resounded through the room like a metronome. Even though she genuinely tried to add a surplus to the whole experience (she was still thinking about the mashed tomatoes scenario), Anna couldn't do all that much, really. What Rashid interpreted as 'curling her tongue skilfully over his dickhead', was just his member ploughing through her mouth and pushing away anything in its path.

It was repugnant, but whenever Anna's oral enthusiasm diminished somewhat, her tormentor would release one ponytail to lightly brush the Harem Jewel with the free hand. No better way to remind her of the painful reprisals in case she wouldn't comply!

In and out his dick went, left-right-left-right... then deep into the middle again, only to start the sequence all over.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.