Uday's Toy (ft. Anna Kournikova) - Cover

Uday's Toy (ft. Anna Kournikova)

Copyright© 2006 by TMFU

Chapter 1: Airport Deportation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Airport Deportation - After an exhibition tournament, our Russian tennis queen suddenly loses control over her walk of life as she joins the toy collection of an old fashioned Middle Eastern ruler. Once the true magnitude of the plans around her sinks in, she seriously questions some of her career choices, which provoked this terrible "Tennis Teen Terrorism". Will years of sports psychology help her through the multitude of harassments ahead of her, and will she eventually escape out of the hands of her tormentors?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Caution  

"Gimme just a minute, guys; I better go to the bathroom now, instead of on the plane later. Hate to catch all that attention by having to walk to the back in mid-flight... It's hard enough already to keep the captain from announcing that I'm on board!"

Anna Kournikova laughed to her two companions, put her bag on the floor and hurried to the girls' room.

It was just minutes before Flight 356 of American Airlines would take off from Dubai International Airport.

The Russian was in the wealthy oil-state to play some exhibition matches that surrounded this year's official World Tennis Association tournament. Her back was still not up to the task of playing full competition, but some single-setters in a more relaxed atmosphere were no big problem, especially because she had her personal physiotherapist at hand. The organizers made no problem of paying it all, on top of her sizable fee: tickets for her, the physio and her bodyguard. A one-week stay at a top-class hotel. A limo with driver to bring them everywhere they wanted... After all they had as much money as the ocean was deep, and having Anna Kournikova on your tournament, EVEN just the exhibition part, brought considerable worldwide prestige.

Anna had not accepted the invitation just for the money, though. From the tournament of two years ago, she remembered the great time she had had shopping in the exclusive local Super Mall. All the players would get the opportunity to shop around in that palace of decadence. It seemed like the pinnacle of the world's haute couture, jewelry and other lifestyle-stuff was gathered there. Truly the favourite habitat for the expensive Russian. And in return for a couple of pictures of her checking out some stuff (unpayable publicity!), she could even choose some items and get them for free! Such that, also THIS year, Anna had walked away with quite a few exclusive robes and & rings... Yep, those sheiks surely knew how to get the top of the WTA, both in skill and looks, to grant them a visit!

At the moment she wasn't wearing any of that fancy stuff, though. 'Low profile' was the clue if a celebrity wanted to travel somewhat relaxed. So Anna had put on training pants and a corresponding running jacket, both in rather anonymous grey colour. Although her perfect figure and proportions were still apparent, her heavenly legs were hidden and would not glue countless eyes to them. Her own striking eyes, she covered with a pair of dark sunglasses. Standard procedure for a celebrity of her calibre. Only the two beautiful long ponytails, dangling down on either side of her head, gave a clue. And a closer look would still reveal her cute little nose & and ears, the luscious mouth and the softness of her face. But, certainly under these circumstances, people around are mostly too busy to really pay attention. Except maybe from time to time a bachelor on the lookout.

" - DONG - Passengers for Flight 356, please go to gate 11 as soon as possible. The flight is on schedule and will take off at 17h50. Thank you!"

Anna hurried a bit more when she heard the announcement. Thankfully she was in good shape and wearing running shoes instead of high heels. It was a pleasure to those she passed by to see her frolicking through the masses, as light-footed as only youthful beauties can. She rushed past a cleaning team with their waste trolley, into the women's room.

When she returned to wash her hands, two servicemen of the cleaning team were busy, cleaning things up. Anna didn't pay much attention to them and put her hands under the water stream. She then bent over a little to put the water over her face, to freshen herself up. It had been a hot, humid day alright!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.