Barter and Study - Cover

Barter and Study

by Techsan

Copyright© 2006 by Techsan

Erotica Sex Story: A nerd college senior is asked to tutor one of the cheerleaders in the English language so she can keep her scholarship. They barter an arrangement where he will provide services in exchange for considerations. When she 'makes the grade,' his reward is life-changing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   School   .

"Well?"

I opened my eyes. "Well, what?" I responded to the pretty brunette whose lovely image filled my vision.

"Well, is that all?"

"Is that all what?"

"Is that all you're going to do?"

"Honey, I haven't started yet."

"Really? I thought you were through."

"No fucking way, sweetheart."

"So... what happens now?"

I pondered her question. For the last seven minutes or so, I had been resting on my hands and knees suspended above what was probably the sexiest, most attractive woman I had ever been this close to. Close to? Actually all seven inches of my throbbing hard cock were buried in her velvety soft pussy. Every few seconds, my shaft would flex inside her, searching out the wondrous feelings that her pussy was generating through my dong.

I had never thought that I would be so lucky as to get to fuck such a beauty. She had been a cheerleader through high school and her first three years at the same university which I attended. I had never been introduced to her until two months ago, even though I had watched her from afar since our freshman days when I first spotted her on the sidelines of a football game. I wasn't in the class of people that she normally associated with, like the jocks and Greeks (no, not the geeks, but the sorority and fraternity types).

Admittedly I was a nerd, mostly a loner. Oh, I had a few friends and some of them were even females. I managed to get my share of pussy but it was different. Even the plain girls got horny sometimes and I was not unappreciative. Females, whether beautiful on the outside or not, were beautiful on the inside. It's just that I would have like to try one of those beautiful on the outside every once in a while.

I guess if it had been up to me, I still would not have said anything more than a passing howdy to Brooke, even though I had both a junior English class and a Marketing 311 class with her. I was sure that she had never actually looked at my face when we pass in coming or going to one of those classes and she surely didn't know my name.

Thus I was startled on Thursday afternoon after another boring English class, my last class of the day, when I heard a soft voice call, "Eddie? Eddie Matthews?"

I turned to see who had called and the only people still in the room were Brooke and the professor. The professor was stuffing his briefcase with papers and his voice would not have sounded that musical. Brooke was looking right at me but I couldn't believe she called my name!

"Eddie? Hi. I'm Brooke. Do you have a few minutes?"

"Sure." I had a lifetime if she wanted it.

"I've got a problem. I'm having some troubles in this class so I was just asking Professor Landrum about a tutor. He recommended that I talk to you, since you've got the highest GPA in the whole department. I was wondering if you and I could maybe work out an arrangement — if you wouldn't mind tutoring me."

"Well — sure, I guess we could probably work out something. How about we go down to The Lion's Head for some coffee and talk?"

"Sounds good."

The popular on-campus coffee shop was just two blocks from the building we were in so it didn't take long for us to get there. She found a little table for us near the back while I went to the counter to get her a cappuccino and a plain black coffee for me.

"So how are you doing in the class?" I asked.

"Not good," she replied morosely. "I'm on the edge of failing. And I was counting on this class giving me a few extra points to keep my GPA up enough to keep my scholarship. If I lose that, I have to drop out of school."

"Oh, that's bad. Any particular area you're having problems with?"

"No, it's the whole concept, I guess. I'm just not very good at it."

"Okay, what did you have in mind?"

"Well, I'd like to get together as often as we could for as long as we can until I can get my grade up. I don't know what that will take, do you?"

"No, I don't have any idea."

"What will you require in the way of payment?"

"I don't know. I've not done any tutoring here so I don't know what the current charges are."

She ducked her head. "I... I'm really short of money. I'm just getting by. Do you... uh, do you think we might — you know — work out some sort of arrangement?"

"I guess that possible. What did you have in mind?"

"Well... I was wondering if you'd — you know — consider some kind of physical payment... ?"

"Physical payment? What... ?"

Her voice was a whisper. "Sex. Would you take... sex... from me... in lieu of cash?"

"Now that sounds like a possibility. Let's talk terms."

"Well... how about... mid-term exam is in seven weeks. If I make a passing grade, I'll... uh... sleep with you every night for a week. How is that?"

"Okay, that's a start. If we spend, say, two hours a night every night for seven weeks, that's 98 hours. Then seven nights of sleeping together is... well, not a very high price, do you think?"

"Hm, I hadn't thought of it like that. Okay, how about... if I make any B grade, I'll sleep with you every night for two weeks. If I make any A grade, I'll sleep with you every night for a month, except for my period. Would that be better?"

I smiled. "I think I could live with that. Under these conditions, when we get together, you will be completely serious about studying. You will make every effort to be there at the agreed time. If you can't make it, you will let me know so I don't waste my time waiting. If you miss more than ten percent of our study sessions, the stakes will be doubled."

"Doubled!" she nearly shouted. "Are you serious?"

"I surely am," I replied. "Are you?"

She thought about it for a couple of minutes and then agreed. We decided that, since she lived in a dorm and shared a room with two other girls, her place would not be conducive to study. Mine, on the other hand, was a solo room in an apartment shared with two guys, but my room was private enough for us to study in and probably better than the library or any other place we could think of. We headed to my place, which was across the street from the campus, just a block from The Lion's Head.

I quickly found out that Brooke did not get a good foundation in the language back in high school so we had to start with some fundamentals. Even basic spelling was a problem and I made her add a Webster's Collegiate to her carry-all; later I let her use my old laptop and made sure she became familiar with using the spell checker. Homonyms were a major problem and her punctuation was atrocious. Although she had a good everyday vocabulary, when it came to reading passages assigned in a college English class, she often completely lost the meaning of the text because she didn't understand many of the words.

That first afternoon, we worked out a schedule, which was difficult at first because of her extra-curricular activities, but we found time. She reluctantly gave up some of her time for socializing to attend our study sessions. The first week she really dedicated herself to the work, even though she got frustrated frequently when she didn't understand something.

The second week, I began to get frustrated myself when she had called twice by Wednesday to cancel sessions because the cheerleaders' sponsor called special meetings to arrange for out-of-town trips. I consoled myself by thinking that if she did it often enough, my reward would be increased. Yet she came back the next day ready to dig in and work hard at my direction.

In a way, the weeks passed slowly; being that close to a woman so beautiful and sexy had me constantly hard and thinking about how heavenly it must be to be between her legs and thus it was really hard to concentrate on her learning needs. Yet they passed much too quickly for me to have confidence that she was gaining the knowledge she needed to have to make a good grade on the mid-term.

The day of the exam, I breezed through the test and turned in my bluebook, the second student to leave the room. I waited at The Lion's Head for Brooke to see what she thought. She didn't appear until ten minutes after the bell would have rang, signifying the end of time for the exam. When she walked in, she had a concerned look on her face.

"So... how do you think you did?" I asked as she eased her cappuccino down and dropped her carry-all on the floor by her chair.

"I don't know," she said, exasperatedly. "I'm just not sure."

"Well, we'll know by noon Saturday, when the grades get posted. You've got an afternoon game, right?"

"Yeah. I'll be over to check the grades and then have to go to the stadium from there."

"No study tonight or tomorrow then?" I asked.

"Right. I'll give you a little time off," she said.

"And what if I don't want it?" I needled her.

She laughed. "I'm taking it anyway. I need a little rest to let things settle."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.