The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon - Cover

The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon

Copyright© 2006 by sam177

Chapter 4: More Strange Questions and Stranger answers

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: More Strange Questions and Stranger answers - A young woman gets sucked through a magic portal and finds her self involved in the search for a stolen holy item. Strangeness and intrigue ensues. Will she get home again? Will she want to? Thank you's to JFK and Marc for correcting my mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

After the circle of light faded into darkness Lancos turned back to Cinnamon and said, "Well, you've told us the who and where, and that portal explains the how. Now would you mind explaining the what and why?"

"What?" Cinnamon asked confused.

Lancos gave her a grin. "That's what we'd like to know."

"Let's start with something simple shall we?" Muriel said. "She's had quite a journey." Turning back to Cinnamon she asked "Can you tell us anything else about how or why you're here?"

"I can tell you what she's doing here!" cried Harnley "And I can tell you what she is too! She's a foul temptress sent by the dark wizard to distract us from our quest!"

"We can all see you're tempted Harnley." Sharmon said with disgust as she indicated the tenting of his nightshirt.

The Dwarf looked down and his ruddy face turned even redder under his beard. The others chuckled, and Cinnamon stared in stunned surprise as he quickly turned away sputtering "You see! I told you she was a temptress!"

"I didn't need to see that to know what she was Master Dwarf." Sharmon said snidely.

"You'd be tempted too if ye weren't such a frigid wench." Harnley muttered.

Sharmon began to raise her bow while demanding "What did you say?" but she was quickly restrained by the pale woman while the elf wrapped his arm around Harnley's head, covered his mouth with his hand and grabbed the dwarf's axe with the other.

"I believe he was just cursing our evil temptress" he said lightly while the dwarf struggled and muttered half understood curses.

Sharmon just narrowed her eyes and growled.

Alarmed at this turn of events Cinnamon exclaimed "B-but I'm not a temptress!" Then she blushed as all eyes turned back to her in disbelief.

"Well you certainly look tempting." Lancos said with a smirk. Cinnamon felt her face flush while at the same time Muriel gave him a frown. Lancos looked away clearing his throat while the others grinned. Then the elf spoke to her.

"You say you are not a temptress yet it is too far from the nearest town to merely be a harlot lost in the woods."

Cinnamon's eyes widened. Insulted she cried out angrily "I'm... I'm not one of those!". None of them looked like they believed her. "I'm not!" she insisted.

Vanessa, the pale woman, spoke "Yet you are clearly displaying your wares so brazenly. You are clearly trying to tempt us out of something. So which is it you want? Our purse or our lives?"

"My wares? But I'm not displaying anything." Cinnamon said confused.

Muriel gave her a look of total disbelief and said "You are displayed rather lewdly for one not advertising her services."

Cinnamon followed the woman's gaze between her raised knees, down between her bare thighs, to see the mass of dark hair covering her mound. Her eyes widened in shock and then she screamed and yanked her nightshirt down to cover her exposed pussy. "Don't look! Don't look!" She screamed at them while she hurriedly closed, turned and lowered her legs to the side while she buried her face in her hands and began to cry with shame and embarrassment.

"That was unexpected." Lancos said, his eyes wide with surprise.

Sharmon gave him a dirty look and approached the crying teen. She slipped off her cloak and draped it over the young woman's shoulders.

"Hm?" muttered the Harnley. "Perhaps she is not a strumpet or a foul temptress after all."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.