Raped Teaser - Cover

Raped Teaser

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - At eighteen, Barbara Willows was a gorgeous girl who loved to tease guys, so she got what she deserved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Barbara looked positively delicious in her new mini-dress, cut low on her jutting young tits and high on her milky white thighs. The hem of the little thing barely reached beyond her pussy and the sharp curves of her cute young ass.

The four guys sitting in her living room were hypnotized by her. When the doorbell rang and she pranced across the room, four pairs of lusty eyes watched her nice swinging bottom.

It was Sam Carter at the door, and Barbara greeted him with a warm kiss.

"Come on in, Sam," she cooed, smiling brightly.

She had telephoned five guys and now they were all here with her. She took Sam's arm and guided him into the living room. He looked at the other guys, then at Barbara.

"What's going on?" he wanted to know. "I thought you said you were throwing a party?" "I am," Barbara said, giggling.

He looked around the room and murmured, "I don't see any goodies."

"Oh, you will," she laughed. "You will." She pushed him ahead of her and had him sit down in her father's recliner. Then she stood back and surveyed her little arrangement. Bill Simmons, Bob Trenton, and Phil Turner were seated on the sofa. Tom Andrews was sitting in a separate chair. And now Sam was in the recliner.

Barbara stood with her back to the fireplace, smiling with satisfaction. She was pleased with herself.

"1 guess you're all wondering why I invited you here," she cooed, looking sexy before them. She let her little pink tongue slide slowly across her lips, then said, "Well, I'm gonna give you guys a party like you've never had."

Phil and Tom were the first to pick up her message. Bulges appeared in their crotches as their eyes widened.

"Christ," Phil muttered, his eyes dancing over her luscious young curves. "Do you mean what I think you mean?"

"Yeah," Bob put in, getting the hint, "are you saying we're all going to make love to you?"

"No," Barbara giggled. "You're all going to fuck me! The love will ooze out of my horny little pussy!"

Guys gasped and a few choked and Barbara laughed with excited delight. What a thrill! "Let me explain," she purred. "And don't worry about a long windy speech. I'll keep you entertained while I talk. Now, first of all, I want all of you to take your pricks out for me. I want to watch them grow big and stiff." Guys looked at one another, sort of embarrassed. Barbara shook her head like a girl chastising unruly kids. "Do as I say or go," she said.

As hands grabbed crotches, she went on by saying, "I've cock-teased you poor guys for a long time. I'm sorry for that. You each know I tried to make amends. All of you have screwed me in the past few weeks."

The boys looked at each other, almost in surprise. Barbara said, "Oh, I know you weren't telling each other. But you're all friends and I want you to stay friends. You're all sharing me, so why not share me together? I've sure got a lot to give! Even you five studs can't use up all the pussy I've got! In fact, I'm throwing another party like this next week with five different guys."

"Jesus!" Sam groaned, nursing his stiff cock as the beautiful girl teased him with her horny speech.

"Goddam!" someone else muttered. Barbara's eyes brightened, looking from dick to dick, watching them throb into life. "Let me watch them get hard for me," she murmured warmly.

As her pretty eyes danced back and forth, she slipped her slender hands up to her ripe young tits and cupped them sensuously. "This is the only way a girl should cock-tease guys - so their pricks get big and wet for her." Smiling sexily, she leaned forward and displayed the naked tops of her jutting young tits for all to see. As the male eyes stared at her luscious, half-naked tits, she smiled at them and spread her feet apart. For their benefit, she slipped a hand up between her lovely thighs and started rubbing her young twat. She didn't lift her dress. She wanted the guys to imagine what she was doing.

Her eyes grew glassy and she started breathing though her parted lips. Her tits began heaving and every guy in the room knew she had her slender finger shoved up into that hot little fuck-hole.

"Ummmm," Barbara moaned, letting them know she was feeling good. Her other hand moved behind her and came up under her dress to her soft round ass. Getting a finger up into her tight little asshole, she started panting in front of the men, getting herself off on her racy fingers.

Grunts and groans filled the room. Cocks loomed larger and larger, getting wetter and wetter. Barbara loved the vision of five throbbing pricks getting so hot for her.

She was horny, too, and hungry for these nice guys. She knew she was going to put out for every last one of them, and the mere thought of it turned her on.

"I know how guys dream of getting together and gang-banging a girl," she said hotly, kicking off her shoes. "I'm gonna make up for all my cock-teasing right now. You guys are gonna gang-bang me!"

It thrilled her to think of them all fucking her hot little pussy. It was one of her own desires from the old days. Now she could get what she wanted and make amends to her friends at the same time.

She slipped her hand behind her back and unzipped her little dress. Thinking about screwing all these horny, big-cocked dudes was making her cunt cream. She thought about them ramming their thick pricks into her holes, and she was loving the idea more and more.

She smiled sexily at her admirers with their huge, wet hard-ons and winked at them. They were all grinning with lust, waiting for her dress to fall. She giggled and pushed the thing from her soft white shoulders and it slipped down. It hung up on the spiking points of her luscious tits for a second, then slipped silkily down the full length of her gorgeous body, leaving her totally, beautifully naked.

Her furry young twat was delicious. Her ripe jutting tits were aching for mouths. The guys were all hard-dicked and ready for hot fucking. Yes, she was going to enjoy this. She could feel her fuck-urge building up deep in her pussy, and she was eager to screw them all. She was dying to give them a real great fuck. She knew it would be marvelous for her.

Phil started to get up and she panted, "No! Sit still. All of you! You can't touch me till I say so."

"Huh?" Tom remarked. "What kind of game is this?"

Barbara stepped toward the sofa, her eyes soft and her tongue licking at her lips. "Oh, you'll like my little game," she purred, focusing her attention on Bill's big wet cock. "I want you guys to screw me for a long time. In order for you to do that, I've got to get rid of your tension. Look how big and hot your dicks are! Goodness, you'd get off the minute you pushed up into my cunt!"

Smiling happily, she dropped to her knees in front of Bill. Taking his thick wet cock in hand, she purred, "I'm gonna suck all of you off first. Then you can fuck me all you want."

With that she lowered her pretty face to Bill's enormous hard-on. Gripping his cock-shaft tensely to hold the wild thing steady, she slipped her hot moist mouth down onto his bulging cock-head.

"Mmmm," she moaned. with pleasure, and started sucking him off for all she was worth, loving every minute of it, every solid inch of it. "Oh, baby!" Bill groaned. He grabbed her face in his hands and pushed his big dick hard into her softly sexy mouth. Thrusting his hips up, he quivered and quaked, pumping huge wads of thick cock-cream down Barbara's gulping throat.

Barbara was moaning loudly, squeezing her thighs together and getting good feelings up her cunt. Licking Bill's prick dry, she crept over between Bob's knees and took his cock in hand.

"Ummm," she purred, giving his wet cock-head a nice little lick. "Cock-teasing gets me so horny."

She took his big thick cock into her mouth and blew him hornily as she finger-fucked her soaked little cunt hole.

Bob went wild, too, fucking his hot dick up into her softly sucking young mouth, and he got his rocks off sooner than Bill had.

Barbara ate all his thick cum-gushes and licked his whole cock clean with her saucy little tongue, moaning all the while.

"You two get naked now," she panted. She crawled on her knees to Phil's aching dick. Without a word, she gobbled the thing into her hot mouth and started working her pretty head up and down rapidly, hornily, hungrily. Her lips caressed and her tongue lashed and his cock grew larger and thicker in her mouth till all of a sudden it was bursting. Great thick wads of hot cum poured down her hot throat. Bob threw his head back against the sofa and thrust his spitting prick into her sucking young mouth. It felt like she was sucking his guts out through his raging dick.

When she finished with his prick, Barbara looked flushed and hot. Her pretty cunt was drenched with cum juices. Her lovely lips were swollen with sex, hungry for more stiff cock to suck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.