Raped Teaser - Cover

Raped Teaser

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - At eighteen, Barbara Willows was a gorgeous girl who loved to tease guys, so she got what she deserved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Barbara was standing in front of her house on Wednesday afternoon, looking good enough to eat raw. She was sparkling clean, her curvy young body excitingly wrapped in a tight little mini-dress that accented her high firm tits and cute little ass. It was very high on her luscious legs, leaving very little to the imagination.

She was waiting for Tom Andrews, a guy who took her shopping every Wednesday in his sports car. He'd always thought the flashy car would attract Barbara and he'd often had ideas of banging her cute cunt in the back seat. But it never happened.

So why did the poor guy keep coming back for more cock-torture? Because he couldn't stand to be away from this delicious piece of ass. Rather than not see her at all, he sat still for her cock-teasing just to be with her.

When he drove up and saw her, his cock immediately lunged upwards in his pants-as usual. Barbara always looked so scrumptious, so suckable and fuckable.

She smiled a pretty smile and slipped onto the seat beside him.

"Jesus, but you look good!" Tom rasped, unable to control his emotions. His prick was raging between his legs, getting wet fast as his hungry eyes stared at her.

"Ohhh, Tom," Barbara whispered hotly. "You always make me feel so beautiful!" "You are!" he rasped, ramming the car into gear. He had a tough time keeping his eyes on the road.

"Do you like my new dress?" Barbara cooed.

Tom glanced over at her half-naked young tits and her luscious naked thighs. "Yeah," he drawled, licking his lips.

Barbara had often allowed him to run his hand up and down her shapely thigh as he drove. He hated himself when he did it because she would always stop his hand just short of his fervent goal. But he couldn't resist a feel of her firm white flesh.

He slipped his hand onto her thigh and to his surprise Barbara uttered a soft moan and let her legs fall open. He swallowed hard, staring ahead as his fingers trembled a familiar line upwards along her inner thigh.

Barbara's legs parted wider. He looked at her. Her eyes were glazed. She was breathing faster than usual. It was hard to believe, but she was slumping in the seat, hunching her crotch toward his fingers. He didn't know what to do next, the poor guy. But Barbara knew what she wanted him to do.

Gazing hotly at the confused guy, she whispered, "I'm not going to stop you, Tom. Go ahead. Get it. I'm not wearing any panties."

"Huh?" the dazed guy gasped. His hand froze.

"Oh, Tommmmm," she breathed. She grabbed his hand in hers and pulled it up along the length of her shapely young thigh and pressed it right on her furry young twat. "Ohhh, feel my cunt, Tom! Play with my pussy! I want you to. Oh, how I want you to! I've been such a fool! Ummmm, rub my twat! Tease my clit! Oh, oh, ohhhh, that feels so good! Rub it! Tickle it! Ohhh, Tommmm, stick your finger up my fuck-hole!"

With that hot little gasp, she suddenly threw her legs all the way open and hiked her dress up in front, baring every lovely inch of her soft-haired young cunt.

Grabbing his big finger between hers, she humped her twat forward and pushed his digit right up into her juicy little pussy hole.

"Ummm, finger-fuck me on the way to the store," she panted. She reached over and took a handful of his huge hard-on, squeezing it affectionately. "Ohhhh, am I going to be nice to you!" she purred.

"Jesus Christ!" Tom groaned and finger-fucked the hell out of her sweet young pussy while she jerked his cock in his pants.

"Let me know if you're gonna cum," she murmured hotly, humping her juicy twat on his wonderful finger. "I don't want to waste it."

"Waste it?" Tom rasped. "What are you going to do with it?"

Barbara laughed sensuously, giving his thick cock-head a nice rub with her thumb. "I'm gonna eat it, silly. Don't look so surprised. I mean it. I love your prick. I'm not cock-teasing you any more. Except to get you nice and hard for me. I want your prick as hard as a rock and bursting with cum!"

Tom groaned and shuddered as the horny young girl blatantly screwed her luscious cunt on his finger and came all over his hand.

He sat in a daze as the beautiful girl pranced into the store. He thought he was dreaming. It felt like every other Wednesday he was with her, except that this time he had finger-fucked her lovely twat and she had played with his hard-on!

Barbara returned with a basketful of groceries and, as usual, Tom helped her get them into the car. Then they were on their way back to Barbara's house. On the return trip, Barbara kept his prick nice and stiff in his pants by toying with it. Tom's hand remained busy between her pretty legs, dancing all over her pretty cunt, fingering her pussy-hole eagerly. Barbara came again before they reached her house.

As usual, Tom helped carry the sacks into the house at the kitchen door. Barbara had him set them on the booth table, leaving the main table empty.

"How about some lunch?" she cooed. Tom's hard-on drooped. How in hell could she think of food at a time like this? "Uhhh, no, thanks," he murmured, feeling rejected.

Barbara giggled. "Oh, I think you'll like the lunch I have in mind. I know what you've been wanting to do to me. I was crazy not to let you."

With that, she lay back across the kitchen table, and, as the guy looked on with wide eyes, she giggled and drew her dress way up on her flat tummy, spreading her legs so he could see how nice and wet he got her cunt.

"Eat my pussy, Tom," she begged, feeling very horny for a good cum. But when the hypnotized guy started to push his hot face into her muff, she writhed and whispered hotly, "No, not like that. I'm hungry, too. Get on the table with me."

Guiding his body around, she got him to straddle her with his knees. As he dived into her cunt with his horny mouth she opened his pants with trembling fingers and released his big bulging throbbing dick.

"Ohhh," she panted as he tongue-fucked her hot wet cunt-hole. "I've never seen your prick, Tom! It's such a nice one! Ohhh, I must have been blind to tease a beautiful prick like this! Ummmm, it's so hard and wet!"

As Tom grunted at her open pink pussy, she pulled her dress down in front, baring both her lovely jutting tits. Moaning passionately as his mouth turned her pussy on, she rubbed his wet cock-head all over her tits, making her pink nipples kiss it.

"Owwww, this feels so good," she panted, humping her pretty twat. "Your cock is so hard for me! Ummmm, suck my clit! Oh, oh, ohhhh, I love your prick!"

She pulled his cock up to her face and opened her mouth for it. Panting hornily, she drew his cock-head down into her mouth and started sucking it.

Tom went out of his mind. Drilling a finger into her squirmy asshole and another into her drenched little cunt-hole, he sucked feverishly on her clit and hotly fucked his rigid wet cock into her soft sexy mouth.

Barbara shuddered with orgasm, cumming profusely all over his chin and his ass-fucking finger. Moaning with pleasure, she blew his cock with a passion, lashing his bulging cock-head with her pleasing tongue.

"Oh, shit!" Tom grunted into her horny twat. His young body jerked violently on her and he pushed his steely cock-meat down into her throat. His big cock let loose with a torrent of fiery cream, making Barbara eat it and moan with passion.

Because he was biting her pussy so nice and pumping so much cum into her horny mouth, Barbara got her rocks off, too. As his enormous prick shot loads of nice thick cum for her, her sweet young pussy squirmed and writhed and flooded juicily for him. Both of them were moaning and groaning, eating each other hotly, sucking in each other's juices. It was a passionate feast on the table.

"Ohhhh, Tommmmmm," Barbara moaned, kissing his spent prick. "That was sooooo nice. Mmmmm, you sure know how to lick a girl's cunt! And your cock shoots like a cannon! I never knew you could cum so much!"

Tom crawled around and kissed her hot mouth, feeling her luscious young tits. "Jeez, Barbara," he groaned, "I didn't know you could be so horny,"

"You don't know the half of it!" she laughed. She reached down and fondled his limp dick. Drawing it to her snatch, she started rubbing his wet cock-head up and down along her juicy little cunt-slit. "Let's get it nice and hard again," she purred, "and I'll fuck the life out of you."

Tom couldn't wait for his prick to stiffen. With a groan of extreme pleasure, he pushed his half-hard dick up into her horny wet cunt-hole and started fucking her.

"Owwww, Tommm, it feels so gooooood!" Barbara squealed. She could feel his thick wet cock-meat getting longer in her cunt-hole. She could feel her cuntlips spreading as his dick hardened. And she could feel his wonderful cock-head creeping up her fuck-channel. She loved every feeling in her pussy.

"Um, um, ummmmmm," she was purring, fucking her twat viciously now. "Give it to me, Tom! Ohhhh, fuck me like you've always wanted to! Fuck me all you want! Just keep giving me your stiff prick! Oh, ohhhhhh, my pussy's so happy with your stiff prick! Oh, ohhhhh, my pussy's so happy with a stiff cock fucking in it!"

She was laughing sensuously then, really happy, like a child with a grand toy. The cock screwing into her twisting cunt was marvelous for her, turning her on something fierce. She couldn't get enough of it, and she kept telling Tom so as she humped his rigid young dick. "Ohhhh, your prick is fucking my cunt!" she cried, writhing her pussy passionately. "Fuck it into me, Tom! Ram it home! Ohhh, Tom, don't be gentle with me! Pull back and shove it all up my cunt!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.