Raped Teaser - Cover

Raped Teaser

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - At eighteen, Barbara Willows was a gorgeous girl who loved to tease guys, so she got what she deserved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Barbara now knew the supreme joy of total female liberation. It left her dazed and amazed that two strangers, two extremely horny and lustful men, were the ones to turn her on to fantastic sex.

When the orgy was over, Glen and Fred very nicely drove the giddy girl back to town. They had her sit between them in the front seat. As Glen did the driving, his right hand remained busy on Barbara's open and juicy young cunt. Fred had a party with her delightful jutting tits. Barbara was creaming in her pussy and purring like a kitten, both her hands filled with big stiff wet cocks.

Glen made one stop to buy the girl a pair of shorts to replace the ones he'd cut. While he was in the store, the turned-on girl leaned down and gave Fred a tremendous blow-job, sucking his nice cock till it was pumping huge wads of thick cock-cream into her hot mouth. Now she loved the feeling of a bursting, spitting dick and it was a joy to get her soft mouth chock full of steamy male cum. It felt so good sliding down her gulping throat.

She squealed with delight when Glen gave her the new shorts. "Oh, thank you, Glen!" she said. She leaned over and gave him a hot wet kiss on the mouth, rubbing her spiking pink nipples against his arm. Then she cooed, "I won't put them on till we're near my house. I kind of like the miniskirt you made me."

Looking down at herself, she giggled and purred, "I never dreamed I'd see this day! I like my ass and pussy to be free like this! I've always liked my furry little cunt, but now I love it! And I love you to love it!"

She was so happy about her new sex life that she leaned over and sucked Glen's cock as he drove. Exposing her soft round ass to Fred, she wiggled around so he could play with her pussy and asshole. When he was working two fingers up into her cunt-hole and her asshole, she went wild with her hot mouth on Glen's throbbing cock. She was cumming and cumming wetly and pleasurably as she sucked the cock-cream up out of Glen's big hot nuts.

When Glen parked the car a block away from her house, a sadness came over Barbara. She put on her shorts and sniffled, "I'm going to keep these old ones to remember you by. Ohhh, I love both of you!"

She was suddenly all over them, kissing them hotly, crying softly, pressing their hands to her hard jutting tits and soaked young pussy.

The horny men didn't like the idea of losing a beautiful piece of ass like this either.

"Baby," Glen muttered hornily, fingering her muff, "I'm gonna want to fuck you again. I think I speak for Fred too when I say we shouldn't end it like this. So I've got an idea."

"Oh, tell me!" Barbara gasped excitedly, licking her tongue across his lips as she whacked both their cocks.

"Why don't the three of us get together up at the cabin once a week?" he said.

"Oh!" Barbara cried, cumming hotly in her pussy, "I love it! What a marvelous idea! Ohhh, you nice men! Every Friday night! I can always tell my parents I'm staying over at a girlfriend's. Oh, let's do it! You can store up lots and lots of cum for me during the week and every Friday night I'll come and suck you and fuck you dry!"

And so the secret meetings were set up. Barbara was already looking forward to them with a passion. Sadly and reluctantly, she kissed her lovers goodnight and slipped out of the car. Smiling sexily, she held up her old cut-offs and cooed, "I'm gonna wear my little mini every Friday night for you. And no panties!"

The three parted company laughing with pleasure. Barbara hurried down the dark street, her young heart racing and her hot blood pounding between her temples. Her tits felt all tingly and excited and her pretty cunt was drenched.

Her parents were in bed asleep, as she figured they'd be. They usually were when she got home late.

She tiptoed to her bedroom and shut the door. With only one soft light on she undressed, getting herself naked. Then she posed in front of her favorite mirror and smoothed her hands all over her curvy, luscious, tingling body. She teased her pink nipples into hardness, daydreaming about Glen's and Fred's mouths on them. She toyed with her clit, remembering how Fred had munched it till she was cumming profusely and joyfully. Her racy fingers started digging up into her squishy little cunt-hole and she came and came as she replayed the amazing day in her horny young mind.

She gazed at herself in the mirror, loving every inch of her beautiful horny body. Her eyes were soft and glazed. She was breathing through her parted lips. Her ripe young tits were slowly rising and falling with her hot breathing. Her furry young twat was twisting slowly on her exciting fingers.

As she finger-fucked her cunt to a fantastic orgasm, she thought about her future. As she had moaned so hotly to the men, she was really going to fuck now! Oh, was she going to fuck!

Shoving a long slender finger up into her burning young fuck-hole, she murmured, "I'll never turn down another stiff prick as long as I live! Ohhhh, I want one now!"

Her eyes brightened as she gazed in the mirror at the beautiful horny young girl. She giggled. Then she tittered, "Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today!"

Laughing softly with her secret welling up in her hot belly, she pranced naked to the small phone at her bedside. She quickly dialed a number with a trembling finger.

Two rings later a young man named Phil Turner said, "Hello?"

"Hi," Barbara purred softly. "This is Barbara."

"Oh. Hi, Barbara," the guy muttered. He didn't sound any too happy about hearing from her. Barbara could understand that. How awfully she had cock-teased the poor guy!

"Phil," she whispered hotly. "Come on over to see me. Come to my bedroom window like before. I've got to see you."

There was a moment of silence. "Well, I don't know," Phil murmured. "I don't think I can take it, Barbara. The last time I came over you waltzed around in that baby-doll nightie and wouldn't even let me feel you up!"

"Oh, Phil, this is different! I swear! Ohhh, come over and see for yourself! Trust me! You won't go away horny tonight!"

"What the hell?" Phil gasped. "Are you all right?"

"Yes! Yes! Ohhh, Phil, hurry! Don't you understand? Do I have to say it? Okay, I will! I want your cock! Ohhh, how I want your stiff prick here! Bring it to me, Phil! Right away! Hurry! Ohhh, my pussy's burning up for it!"

The line went dead and Barbara hung up. She sagged weakly to her bed and lay out across it, spreading her dynamite legs. Her saucy fingers went wild all over her tits and cunt and ass. She humped fingers up her asshole and cunt-hole till she heard a car drive over the gravel outside.

When Phil appeared at her window, his eyes went wide on the girl that was driving him nuts. Barbara had slipped into her baby-doll nightie, but there was something different this time.

Barbara said it. "See?" she cooed. "No bra or panties this time!"

Phil scrambled through the window into her bedroom and stood eyeing the vision of loveliness in a daze. His cock was rock hard, throbbing angrily at his pants.

Barbara heaved a sigh of fuck-need and purred, "Do you remember what you said to me last time? When I made you leave?"

"Yeah," Phil groaned, his eyes burning from looking at her. "I wanted to eat you!" "Well, do it now!" Barbara gasped. She spread her beautiful legs apart and hiked her nightie up onto her flat young belly, exposing all of her furry young twat.

Phil could say no more. He dropped to his knees and shoved his trembling hands between her thighs. Filling them with her gorgeous young ass-cheeks, he buried his hot mouth in her horny little cunt. He groaned and grunted at her pussy, using his teeth and tongue and lips all over the beautiful thing.

"Ohhhh, Phillllll!" Barbara gasped, humping her wet cunt on his drilling tongue. "Ewwww, you make my pussy cream! Eat it for me! Ohhh, suck the cum out of me! Ummmmm. Forgive me for the way I treated you. Eat my pussy all you want! Ohhh, suck my clit, fuck my cunt-hole with your tongue, lick my pussy lips all over. Eat it, eat it! Ohhhh, you wonderful guy! Make me cum nice!"

Spurred on by her horny words and driving passion, Phil shoved one of his fingers up into her wiggly little asshole and gobbled her clit into his mouth, driving her wild with sex pleasures.

Sucking the hell out of her clit, he shoved his finger up into her asshole again and again. Barbara was panting hotly, fucking and screwing and humping her twat at him, loving every minute of his feverish hungry mouth.

"Ohhhh, you're getting me off! Phil! Phil! Ohhh, how could I turn you down! Forgive me! Here it cums! Phil! Eat my cunt! Oh, oh, ohhhh, I'm cummmiinnnggg! Suck my cum out! Ohhh, you beautiful man! Eat meeee!"

Her whole body quivered and trembled with ecstasy as her hot pussy juices flooded the sucking man's tongue and mouth. She kept moaning and humping her horny young twat as he sucked her dry, licking up every precious drop of her lovely fluids.

When her final shivers of joy rippled through her fuck-hungry body, Barbara dropped to her knees in front of Phil.

"Ohhh, that was sooo gooood," she purred, licking her tongue over his hot mouth, tasting her own cum there. Her fingers were opening his pants.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.